Author Topic: the new ownership of the alien cat house recon REQUEST ?  (Read 2174 times)

Offline easy

• Regular
Re: the new ownership of the alien cat house recon REQUEST ?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 05:14:33 PM »
Yes, it was when I was there. I typically go to the Chevron across the street. There is also a diner there, I ate there 4 years ago it was ok nothing that amazing. I did see working ladies get food there though, but it was the only place to really get food other then Pahrump.

Yep, I had lunch there on Monday.

adventurer

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 08:40:23 PM »

Currently they have Brooklyn Moore who I partied with at LRV a couple of years ago

How was your party with her. I had my eye on her and a couple other LRV ladies when my work sends me back to Vegas

Ed1032

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2018, 09:11:57 PM »
I did something of a Southern house tour this week and stopped by all three currently-open houses.

Alien was interesting. I went through the Area 51 giftshop and restaurant and stopped in at the Cathouse. All three were much busier than I expected them to be on a late afternoon on a Monday. I went to the Cathouse and had a tour with the only available lady, sadly we didn't seem to have a vibe, though the price she quoted me for an hour GFE was a good deal. I decided to have a drink at the bar and get a feel for the place. Tina (?) was the bartender and being taught how things work; She was very friendly.

The place was kind of kitschy and fun, rooms seemed nice and the staff was friendly. I think they just need more girls, I believe at the moment there are three courtesans who would be in a lineup, the rest are appointment only. So I definitely see how a person could come in and no one would be available for a lineup.