Author Topic: -LRV-  (Read 1089 times)

Offline parisenvy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • Love Ranch Vegas Hottie
-LRV-
« on: July 05, 2019, 11:33:45 AM »
+3
I would love to hear some of the memories everyone has of Love Ranch Vegas. Please share some of your most memorable stories from LRV. Let’s keep it positive.

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
Re: -LRV-
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 12:11:26 PM »
I remember meeting you for the first time there

I remember my first party with Destini Star

I remember going out there for Thanksgiving and partying with Kitti Minx

Good times
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 02:05:39 PM »
Sorry if I’m behind the times but did lrv close?

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 02:09:14 PM »
Sorry if I’m behind the times but did lrv close?

Yes , it was closed by Nye County.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 03:19:18 PM »
Wow!   Where do I start?   So many fun times... I really miss the ladies, the staff, and those late night walks across the road out in the desert ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 04:52:00 PM »
+2
The buzzer goes off and CJX pulls the covers over our heads and says, 'Let them think we're not here.'

Offline liqq63

• Couch Lint
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 06:24:08 AM »
+3
Had my most memorable party ever at LRV.  That would be Abby Dixieland.  I remember the midday drive out from Vegas on the 95, and how I nearly missed the 160 turnoff.  One would need to appreciate isolation if spending a lot of time out there in pretty much the middle of nowhere.  On my drive back I pulled off for a short while to watch the drones take off and land from the air base which I hadn't a clue was out there.  Who in this community will ever forget the Lamar Odom incident, or that Dennis Hof had his final hoorah there. 

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2019, 06:39:36 AM »
+1
Had my most memorable party ever at LRV.  That would be Abby Dixieland.  I remember the midday drive out from Vegas on the 95, and how I nearly missed the 160 turnoff.  One would need to appreciate isolation if spending a lot of time out there in pretty much the middle of nowhere.  On my drive back I pulled off for a short while to watch the drones take off and land from the air base which I hadn't a clue was out there.  Who in this community will ever forget the Lamar Odom incident, or that Dennis Hof had his final hoorah there.

Guess you couldn't read what the OP said about keeping things positive
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2019, 11:49:11 AM »
+1

Guess you couldn't read what the OP said about keeping things positive

Sorry Kevinz but Hof shangins are part of the history of LRV.
You can't change what happened.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2019, 06:41:23 PM »
I remember one cold dark night about midnight I was ringing the damn bell but nobody came to the door.  I stood there wondering WTF?   I got up and peered in the window to see inside.   At the exact same time, Lena climbed up from inside to look out.   I scared the shit out of her!  She screamed and ALL the girls came out to see what was going on.  ;D
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2019, 06:48:35 PM »
Another incident was the night I was sitting with KnowMe on the couch, watching Destini on the stripper pole.  We were all drinking and getting a little crazy.   Another girl was shooting the whole thing with her phone to post on Periscope.   She inadvertantly shot across the pole (and across the room where I was sitting) and I ended up on Periscope with 62 views!  ::)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2019, 04:38:33 AM »
+1
The improvements that Hof made to the place from the previous owner and that the road became paved.

Food provided after the party for free.

CJX
Sapphire Rae
Madam Sonja
and others.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2019, 01:16:01 PM »
+1
I remember one year, a few of us were in town for Oktoberfest and we were making our rounds of all the brothels.  At the LRV, we ran into Lady Aries, CJX, Sara Greenmore, Abby, Ivy Mae, and a couple of other ladies who working at the time.  That trip was memorable, since Lady Aries cooked up her famous pumpkin soup for all of us to try.  Needless to say, it was very good.  Also a missed opportunity on my part, since I never got around to partying with Lady Aries before she retired.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Waffles and Boobies
  • Regular
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2019, 01:49:32 PM »
+1
All the times I buried my face in CJX.  Damn was she loud  :P

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2019, 03:51:33 PM »
I met Lena Haze there. It was a nice desert location. Any chance it could reopen?