Author Topic: Air Force Amy’s retirement announcement.  (Read 770 times)

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
Air Force Amy’s retirement announcement.
« on: November 11, 2023, 07:04:33 PM »
As posted on X. She has announced she. Is moving to the Chicken Ranch. Before she retires… Sounds like she’s getting out of ?. She started first at the Chicken Ranch……So she at the Chicked Ranch now it looks like…

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Air Force Amy’s retirement announcement.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 08:50:59 PM »
I wonder if she’s leaving due to issues at Bunny Ranch?

So along with Alice Little, Chicken Ranch has lured away probably the 2 most famous/high earning girls from Bunny Ranch.

Also I’m under the impression that Air Force Amy and Alice Little are not fans of each other, or more specifically that AFA is not a fan of AL, I’ve never seen anything from AL suggesting dislike for AFA, but I would imagine feelings like that are often mutual, but they will be working at the same house again. Out of curiosity I checked the February 2024 calendar over there, the last day of Alice’s tour is the day before the first day of Amy’s tour.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 09:00:38 PM by SMRKIA »

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023, 06:01:20 AM »
There is a least one other girl left the BR for the CR- Melody Dream. Always wanted to party with her, but now she is off having a baby. I think she will be back next year. I follow Little Alice on twitter, and have always been a fan, but never partied with her. I just have the feeling all her parties are muti hour very expensive deals? Anyone out there party with Alice or melody recently?

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 10:33:31 AM »
   I  actually  can  contribute  two words that  will
 Clearly bring total value  and understanding to  a
massive  exitdous of  top shelf provider courtesans formerly  employed at the  cul-da-sac  in the area
 known as . . . 🌟 MOUND 🌟 HOUSE 🌟 NEVADA🌟 

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 10:40:07 AM »
 😖MADAME 😒SUZETTE 🫣