Author Topic: Never been in a threesome...  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Geyser Soze

• Lookie-Loo
Never been in a threesome...
« on: January 10, 2024, 12:36:18 PM »
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I'm headed to Reno next week. I have at least three ladies scheduled for parties while there. We have been together, before, and the attractions seem to be intensely mutual.
Despite my having been with no less than thirty sexual lovely feminine partners before settling down into an open marriage, and since 2018 sampling some of LPIN's loveliest ladies...I've never been in a threesome. All of my energy has been focused on one lady at a time.
In a series of emails today...one of the ladies suggested that I consider a threesome, and specifically said she had been in such encounters with the other two that I've booked with..."you might like pleasuring one lady while I pleasure you"...Hmm.
I opine that I'm pretty fair with the 'negotiation fee' with our one-on-one parties. I just have no clue as to how to 'value or price' the cost of a threesome at the MR in Reno...which is where I'll be. Since each lady only gets 50% of my attention per hour, is it a reduced rate, per hour for each lady? I don't have any idea. I would imagine some might say the cost is doubled?
Each lady that I've been with, well, we have an agreed upon price for a suite party, or a dinner/outdate/suite party.
Any DM/PM and/or any answers would be most helpful. These ladies are cordial/friends and are goddesses. I'm not sure that I could afford threesome, but entirely enjoy each of them individually. Thoughts, comments from anyone. Educate me!
Best,
Geyser Soze

Offline largewalnut

• Couch Lint
Re: Never been in a threesome...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 01:35:25 PM »
In my experience, one two girl party has always cost more than two one girl parties for the same amount of time. Also, you may have less interaction with each of the girls, but they are still spending time with you when they might have otherwise been with someone else.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 05:00:23 PM »
I haven't been to MR, but have had some great two girl parties elsewhere. They were a little more than a single party. If the girls are friends you can have a great time.

Online Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 05:29:46 AM »
The standard seems to be a bit more than you'd pay each lady for a one on one. Some ladies might work with you on price depending on what you want to happen. I was discussing pricing with a lady for a theoretical future two girl party on my last trip. She typically charges an extra 50% for a two girl party, but said she'd charge her normal rate if the ladies were just focused on me. I've had a couple of two girl parties with a lady I saw several times (now retired), and paid her normal rate for those, but we had a good client-provider relationship by that point, so she might have been giving me a bit of a break on price.

It's definitely a lot of fun to have the attention of two ladies at once! Because of the expense it's definitely a sometimes thing, though.

Offline Geyser Soze

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 07:08:10 AM »
Thanks so much for your wise replies. I very much appreciate it. The ladies and I have had several 'one-on-one' parties and a snippet of one of their responses when I emailed that I'd be back for a repeat itinerary "oh yes, I remember, a lot, and I want to be with you again and again". I was flattered and there's some definite chemistry. I realize this is a 'business proposition', but after 2-3 parties over 1-2 years, it doesn't take a lot to realize whether there is chemistry and mutual satisfaction. Still, I'm just an amateur. Decisions, decisions.
Best,
Geyser Soze

Offline gmdriver

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 08:54:53 AM »
I've done a number of two girl parties. The cost depends. In some cases, it was just the normal rate for each girl she would have charged for a 1-on-1. In some (most) cases, it's a premium party and you pay more than double a one girl rate.  How much more depends somewhat on what you expect.

As a general rule, the 2 ladies mostly just taking turns with you will cost less than if the party includes them playing together (AKA, a 2 girl show).  Some ladies will do 2 girl parties but refuse to play with the other lady as part of that and some are happily fully interactive. So be clear on what EXACTLY you expect from a 2 girl party during the negotiations since 1) Not all ladies will fool around with another lady even though they will do tag teams and 2) even with the willing, they may charge different rates depending on what kind of experience you expect.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 11:37:37 AM »
Likewise I have never had a 2-girl party. Just a personal preference. I concur with most here that the threesome party will cost at least what the two ladies will charge separetely, sometimes more since it can be considered a specialty party.

I'm not that special, and I would prefer to pay my undivided attention on one person at a time.  :)
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Geyser Soze

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2024, 11:42:43 AM »
Again thanks for the information and the replies. I like the idea of "I'm not that special...and I prefer to focus all my attention on the one lady".
That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
Best,
GS

Offline knitwit

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2024, 01:56:58 PM »
To add my experience here, it's always cost me each ladies' hourly rate plus a little extra for a two girl party.  I think they were interesting experiences but I'll probably stick with booking the ladies individually. I will say though, the quality of the two girl experience really depends on the ladies involved. One two girl party was significantly better that the others because one of they ladies did an amazing job of enhancing the experience with the other lady.

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
My highly subjective take on 3somes.
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2024, 09:14:54 AM »
I see threesomes primarily as something people in the LPIN milieu do just because they can. Given that any woman can outlast any man, including an additional woman is an ego trip, which is why I agree with the previous recommendation that both ladies be comfortable playing on both sides of the net. I endorse the frequently stated axiom of making sure the women are comfortable with each other. Being friends is even better. If one of them is a voyeur, that adds an interesting element.

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2024, 10:40:12 AM »
+1
A lot of really great info. on this thread. I've never seriously thought about a 2 or more girl party for some of the same reasons mentioned here. I totally get the allure of it though.

A very wise monger once said something to the effect that someone or something (appendages or orifices) is/are going to be underutilized. You only have 1 mouth, 1 d*#k, and 2 hands.

I am another one who chooses to focus all my attention, energy, and limited abilities towards one woman. I can't even handle her, lol.

I am entertained though, by you studly young fellers on your 2+ girl party reviews, so keep doing you and reporting. :)

Respectfully,

Rabnut. Carry on gentlemen.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2024, 05:38:00 AM »
At this point you, and did the two girl thing.

I did the two girl thing.  My very first time in the well er um batters box back in 2002.

So my comments are directed at those of you that have not done a two girl, but think you want too.  I would say you need to at least once just to say you did.  I myself quickly got tired of the two girl experience. It wasn't a physical thing.  Way back when it wasn't even a money thing.  In all 7 or was 8 🤔 Maybe it was 9 two girl experiences? I guess it doesn't matter my point the ladies themselves wanted to make the two girl party work. So the cost in the end worked out.  The two girl experience quickly became just another party for me. Nothing to raise the experience above a 1on 1 with the lady of your choice.  If you have never done a 2 girl before you need to at least once just to say you did.

The only other thing I would say, and this was already probably mentioned.  Pick 1 girl.  Let her pick her tag team pattern.

1. You don't want to pick both girls yourself.  Maybe they have never worked together before, or it will be the first time with you.  Do you really want to be the experiment to see. If they work well together?  Maybe they will, and it will be fantastic, or they just don't work well together for whatever reason.  Maybe their party styles are just too different.

2. If you pick 1 girl, and let her pick the other.  At least in my personal experience the money works out better if the girl you choose. Is able to decide who she is going to tag team you with.😉

Offline Dandaman

• High Roller
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2024, 08:11:36 AM »
+1
This is a very good thread.  I've gone back and forth on 2 girl parties (haven't done one yet), and I guess for me it comes down to why you are partying in the first place.  I'd imagine the intimacy (which I like) is best one on one, but as Ironman states so well, the idea of the thrill at least once is very compelling.   

Offline Geyser Soze

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2024, 09:26:58 AM »
+2
To the Wise Sages gathered herein:

I am back home, after a great convention in Reno, and an even better series of 'dates, parties, whatever' with ladies at the MR. There are a number of new faces, all beautiful, and some just stunning, at the MR since my last visit in early September. No parties with any of the nw ladies, but wonderful loving with two ladies with which we have 'serious' chemistry. Wowzuh. Again. Burned many calories.

I discussed with two of my favorite ladies, during dinner on outdates, and via interludes of recovering from very intense sex at the MR suites, sipping on wine and water to re-hydrate, the question of a two-girl party. One of the ladies mentioned that she wouldn't sweat quite as much with a 'two-girl as compared to our energy one-on-one'...I told her 'flattery will get you whatever you want!'

Their comments to me, and the options spelled out, that I remember:
"I want you, again, all to myself...but if you're considering the 3xome, let me pick, especially a friend we've done a 3xome before".
"Do you want to be 'King for a Day' with two girls going down on you and kissing each other while they simultaneously give oral head, or having one suck you silly while the other leaves lipstick marks everywhere else on your body?"
"Do you want one going down on the other while you kneel next to one and she gives head while she is climaxing or on the wave of an O?"
"Do you just want to watch us two girls pleasuring each other, and then you 'have us' one on one while the other watches?"
"Do you prefer to watch them pleasure each other, having one go down on the other while you enter the active lady from the rear doggy-style?"
"I have a couple of my friends in mind...let me pick the tag-team partner...one of the younger ladies confided in me that she's new, new to threesomes, and needs some direction...she would be so much fun to join in and turn her on".
"Let us do 69 on each other, with toys, and then you're condomed up and decide which of us to enter and f__k, and then take turns f__king each of us as we continue to do 69".

So, those are some of the comments and snippets of our 'pillow talk' in discussing threesomes. There were definite comments given with obvious enthusiasm, and other more clinical and 'let's talk about how to set the scene'. An educational series of conversations, that just the visualizations caused our interludes to be shorter 'than usual' as I was ready to resume, and it's all their fault!

I'll probably be back at the MR in just a few months, saving some money and putting it aside, and I'm interested in the scenario of 'helping teach' her younger friend the fine points of a threesome. It makes me think of the moment(s) when a courtesan starts to get (unexpectedly?) so close to and then has a massive "O" with that wild look...how did you do that? I can just see her going down or using a fav sex toy on her less-experienced friend/courtesan, while I doggy-style my frequently-visited lover/courtesan, or have her 'pupil' go down on me as she is increasingly stimulated by the activity between her upper thighs. The visual/sensory/auditory 'theater' would be over the top, at least for me. Sounds like an enjoyable experience.

As for my week in Reno...lovely one-on-one experiences, some at the MR suites, two outdates, total five 'loving times' with one princess, and one date with another princess. One day of abstinence and recovery.

This may be TMI. I'm Southern, and can't help it. Verbose and long-winded. I'm an eager pupil of the lovely ladies one-on-one, maybe the 3xome, (pun intended) is on the radar, but I still prefer our very satisfying one-on-one experiences. Pardon any errors in spelling or grammar. Gawd, I love the ladies.

Best,
Geyser Soze

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2024, 07:50:37 PM »
Excellent post oh I'll be in Reno area Super Bowl weekend well now. Mr sounds tempting