Author Topic: One week from my Elko Trip! Managing expectations.  (Read 902 times)

Offline Bikeman

• Lookie-Loo
One week from my Elko Trip! Managing expectations.
« on: February 22, 2024, 10:40:50 AM »
+1
I’m one week out from trip to Elko and my level of excitement and anticipation is through the roof.  I may be guilty of going through the last 5 years of posts doing my research.  It’s too bad the forum isn’t more active, but I expect that’s more a case of Internet forum popularity decline in general than anything to do with LPIN or this Forum in particular.

I wanted to make a post to encourage discussion, I appreciate the comradery of like minded people.

I’m a nervous person and I tend to overthink things.  I ask, is Mona’s and Inez’s really as great as I’ve read?  The ladies look beautiful and are they really personable and want to give respectful gentleman a good time?  And is the monger rate that straight forward and simple?

I haven’t been to a brothel since my first experience with a lady period at the Kit Kat 20 years ago.  The experience wasn’t bad but it was not great. Afterwords I certainly felt hustled.   Nerves and inexperience may have been at fault.

If I follow the guidelines, be a personable/greatful/respectful gentleman are these ladies there likely to give me that human touch and naughty connection I’m craving?  Is the long trip out my way a smart move?

Also, who are your favorite ladies and must not miss gals at Mona’s and Inez’s?  Feel free to PM me any info.

I will certainly report back on my trip with a follow-up on my experience.

Thanks

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Re: One week from my Elko Trip! Managing expectations.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 11:22:50 AM »
Everything about Inez’s/Monas is true. Just some casual advice, if you plan to see girls at both, I feel Inez’s is better for a nervous first timer (or in your case, someone who hasn’t done this in 20 years.) Inez’s doesn’t have as much customer traffic, and has its own parking area with a discreet back entrance.

2 of my all time favorites are at those houses, Mila at Monas and Ariana at Inez’s, though Ariana seems to be on a Hiatus. A certain user here booked an estimated 25 hours with Ariana on a trip last year.

As far as making a trip out of your way, I’ll put it to you like this, I was in Vegas recently and did not go to one of the area houses. Instead opting for an Elko trip at a later date. Elko is just for Inez’s/Monas, though I may visit other places while there.

Offline tygryffon

• Couch Lint
  • tygryffon
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 12:40:17 PM »
It's true, all of it.

See Mila, she'll make you feel comfortable (and show you what a great time is). The only problem with seeing Mila first is that she might set such a high bar that it's hard for others to catch up... but you also won't regret it!

Jessy would be a great choice as well to make you feel comfortable if she's there.

Based on my multiple experiences there with several of the ladies, a respectful gentleman will have absolutely no problems. The ladies (and staff tbh) know you may be a little nervous, they'll take care of you.

The monger rate makes it so painless. Have you talked to Louis yet? Look, I hate talking on the phone. I was nervous as hell texting and then calling this random guy to talk about going to Nevada to pay for sex... i get it: but it's worth it. Louis is a cool dude who will help take some anxiety off and make the trip even more painless. You'll walk in after talking to him, the bartender (and the lady of your choice) will be waiting for you, and it will go smoothly. That's been my experience anyhow!

Enjoy your trip!
SG - Satisfaction Guaranteed

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 02:04:14 PM »
      I cant recommend Mona's/Inezs enough,  and yes it is definitely a low stress easy process. I'm headed there in late June early July and definitely am looking forward to it just like you.

I'm hoping Ariana is there, she's my all time fav for sure, did roughly 25hrs last year and if shes there this year it'll be 34, along with a few hours with Reign and Rose, if they're all there that is.

But yeah.....you literally cant go wrong with Monas or Inezs. I'll echo what was previously mentioned and that Inez's is just a bit more laid back, not that Mona's isnt, Inez's is just smaller and a different atmosphere

Offline sk

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 03:10:12 PM »
+1
See Mila, she'll make you feel comfortable (and show you what a great time is). The only problem with seeing Mila first is that she might set such a high bar that it's hard for others to catch up... but you also won't regret it!

This should hang above the bar at Mona's (CREDIT: DALL·E 3 from OpenAI):

Offline lagnaf

• Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2024, 03:30:10 PM »
I had a similar experience as you.  I visited several brothels about 20 years ago over several trips, but never had a really great experience.  It wasn't bad (mostly), just not great.  I felt I got hustled a couple of times too so I understand what you are talking about.  I had an almost 20 year hiatus, then went to Mona's and Inez's.  There is one thing I can tell you without hesitation is I got a different feeling at the Elko houses than I remember at the Moundhouse houses I went to before.  In Moundhouse it felt 100% about the money and no one really cared if you had a good time or not.  And of course Mona's and Inez's is really about the money too, but the staff and the ladies really want you to have a good time and want to make you happy.  I met either Peter or Louis on my first trip and Anna on my second trip.  I had a wonderful conversation with Anna as I was much more relaxed on that trip.

So my advice would be to not let yourself get too nervous and just let all these wonderful people do what they do and you'll have a great time.

Offline casper_the_ghost

• Couch Lint
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 03:39:45 PM »
One lady you might enjoy seeing is Kourtney Chase.  Saw her last year and had a great time

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 07:31:59 PM »

This should hang above the bar at Mona's (CREDIT: DALL·E 3 from OpenAI):

Haha... Love it! Dall-E 3 is a genius!!!  ;D
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2024, 07:58:21 PM »
Yes. Definitely PM Louis (Elkogfe) as he's the most helpful brothel owner as far as I know, especially to newer customers, or ones who's returning after a long hiatus.

I would also say that you don't want to let your expectations build up to the point that they will be impossible to meet. Not that I think you would not have a great time at Mona's/Inez's or whichever brothels you choose... Seriously I've never heard of anyone who had a terrible time at Mona's/Inez's.  :) But like you said, just be nice and pleasant, and know that there are several ladies working at most brothels so if you don't comnect well with the first one, you will have other options.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Scoobydrew4

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2024, 09:49:16 PM »
I like looking at all the posts and photos over and over again before a trip as well. Each time I’ve shown up I realized I underestimated the girls on the pictures. They always look much better in person the pictures do not do them justice. Don’t be shy just talk and relax and they always are genuinely happy to help you have a good time. No part of it seems fake like other houses might to get you in and out.

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2024, 10:16:25 PM »
^^^^^ This. I've said this numerous times, pics usually dont do the girls justice.  Ariana and Reign are two great examples,  and their pics arent even that bad.

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2024, 08:00:00 PM »
I’m one week out from trip to Elko and my level of excitement and anticipation is through the roof.  I may be guilty of going through the last 5 years of posts doing my research.  It’s too bad the forum isn’t more active, but I expect that’s more a case of Internet forum popularity decline in general than anything to do with LPIN or this Forum in particular.

I wanted to make a post to encourage discussion, I appreciate the comradery of like minded people.

I’m a nervous person and I tend to overthink things.  I ask, is Mona’s and Inez’s really as great as I’ve read?  The ladies look beautiful and are they really personable and want to give respectful gentleman a good time?  And is the monger rate that straight forward and simple?

I haven’t been to a brothel since my first experience with a lady period at the Kit Kat 20 years ago.  The experience wasn’t bad but it was not great. Afterwords I certainly felt hustled.   Nerves and inexperience may have been at fault.

If I follow the guidelines, be a personable/greatful/respectful gentleman are these ladies there likely to give me that human touch and naughty connection I’m craving?  Is the long trip out my way a smart move?

Also, who are your favorite ladies and must not miss gals at Mona’s and Inez’s?  Feel free to PM me any info.

I will certainly report back on my trip with a follow-up on my experience.

Thanks

I feel much the same as you. first time I went out to Elko (been like 5-6 now) I was nervous as hell. and still get a bit nervous. probably because I overthink everything. but I would say dont overthink or hype, but you probably will anyway. lol. it really is a nice experience everytime.
I also travel a bit out of the way just to visit Elko.

tips for you. rules are simple. but in your negotiations talking with a lady be up front in what your looking for in your party. every girl is going to be different, not everything is on the menu. maybe what your looking for isnt covered under the 'monger rate', etc.
chat with her a min at the bar, get a drink, get a feel for her and the situation/vibe. usually several girls working.

looking at Mona's website/linup right now.
Mila. so much as been said, if you have looked at review page for more than 2mins you should know. but specifically "human touch and naughty connection" she should be able to deliver on that.
Sarah. she has some reviews. and deliver on your request also.

thats all I have partied with that are there today (next week could be different lineup altogether). both are great to talk with and party. recommend both.
I keep hearing awesome things about Rose, but havent gotten to party with yet.
I like Jessy and Sasha also, but they are not in town it seems.
I also await Ariana's return. and would plan my next trip around her.

again, get in contact with Louis. he will help with anything. Peter, Anna, Julie, or whoever else is at the bar will have no problems helping out or having a chat also.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2024, 10:26:24 PM »
Well looks like Ariana is off the site but that’s happened before and she ended up coming back, you never know.

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2024, 06:15:35 PM »
I read your post back in Feb. and wondered how it went for you. I read your posts in the review section and it looked like you had a great time!

Women who stay in this business, and are successful, seem to have a way of putting customers at ease, and I appreciate that because I am nervous about meeting new people, too. What helps at Mona's/Inez's, among other things, is the fixed price policy. Even though it IS a business, I don't want to be reminded of that fact.

I'll be headed up that way later in the spring. I recently had an accident, and am recovering. I look forward to getting in the car and heading west to Elko. It is my home away from home. I'm glad you had a good time, and I predict you will be back.