Author Topic: A party with Bethany St. James, the artful courtesan...  (Read 1168 times)

sportsman

A party with Bethany St. James, the artful courtesan...
« on: March 22, 2012, 01:25:02 AM »
Bethany St. James (  www.sherisranch.com  ) has tattoos
That fact did not minimize my attraction to her when we met almost a year ago.
It did not make me hesitate in seeking her out last saturday to party.
Tattoos did not affect the conversation we had, including the dreaded negotiations.
Tattoos did not adversely affect the sexy, exciting party that we had.
The only thing that adversely affected our time together was the clock. Time ran out on us  ...
And the tattoos will not stop me from seeking her out again...to enjoy the pleasure of her company

Bethany St. James is an exceptional, intelligent, sexy lady, with those superlatives not necessarily  in that order...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 08:29:06 AM by sportsman »

wayne2o1

Re: A party with Bethany St. James, the artful courtesan...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 05:30:04 AM »
I have had the Pleasure of Meeting the Beautiful Lady ..She is Indeed a Great Lady . 1 of 4 on My Sheris List . But I Loved her Personality as much as anything . Heck guys she is fun to talk to Besides Looking at . And You Will Look . I know I did and No I was no embarressed to do so . 8).. BTSJ is One Sweet Lady .

Hi Pics

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 02:03:23 PM »
+1
So... Did you notice if she had any tattoos?   :P

sportsman

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 12:30:55 AM »
I have filed a field report on my party with the scintillating Miss St. James...  8) 8) 8)

NataliaQing

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 07:20:56 PM »
Very cool report, sportsman. You underline a very important point of attraction - we often have preconceptions about what we are or are not attracted to, but with the right girl, none of that matters! All of the flaws that I feel I have, they are forgiven/ignored/ not noticed by those who like me for the complete package.

Often times people will ask me if I have tattoos (I do, two small ones) if I have piercings, etc... I am always honest, however I feel that it's important to not make so many criteria for our potential sexual partners. Several of my regulars have told me that I am nothing like the girl that they thought they would be attracted to. Lose your preconceptions and just feel!  ;)

sportsman

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 09:05:42 PM »
Natalia...the fabulous Miss Q...
Thank you for your commentary...thank you for your understanding...