Author Topic: Amazing Tori @ Inez's!!!  (Read 7814 times)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Amazing Tori @ Inez's!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 09:31:41 AM »
The bad news is...Only 2 more days before Tori's break.  Good news is... Tori will be back in December.

Peter

Is she staying past New Years?

Tori posted her schedule on another thread...

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=24855.0 

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 12:52:26 PM »
Very nice report, Idaho! Now that's the way to de-stress yourself on election day!

Offline Idaho48

• Regular
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 03:21:02 PM »
Thanks Fumble!!

It certainly was! Went back for more distressing today!! It was even more amazing!!!

Offline Idaho48

• Regular
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 05:50:46 PM »
So as I said in yesterday's report, I would be returning for another party with Tori today which I did. If I thought yesterday couldn't be improved upon then i was sorely mistaken. Like a fine wine she just gets better and better!! This gorgeous lady is one of a kind.

They say "Variety is the Spice of Life" and in most cases I'm all for that. But for this Monger I'll keep my "Variety" limited to Tori for quite awhile!!!

Idaho48

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 08:32:58 PM »
She's very pretty  :)
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

jamy66

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2016, 09:53:31 AM »
My very first visit to a brothel, and there are not enough adjectives to describe my sexual experience with Tori!  She lifted me to sexual heights that I've never felt before.  Her exquisite beauty, her sexual appetite, and her desire to satisfy is beyond reproach.  I'm 66 and she made me feel like I was 25 all over again!  My age didn't matter, she made me feel young, vibrant and energized.  The 800 miles I drove was well worth it, and as soon as I can garner up more strength, i will be back for a return visit.  For now, I will probably have a lot of wet and juicy dreams about this young and vivacious lady.  In my book, she compares to no one, she is one of a kind, and whoever she winds up with in her life is going to be the luckiest guy in the world. She is one fantastic lady, not only beautiful outside but with a personality to match.  Goodbye for now Tori, until I return to be sexually gratified again, and again, and again.... jamy66😘

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2016, 10:43:15 AM »
My very first visit to a brothel, and there are not enough adjectives to describe my sexual experience with Tori!  She lifted me to sexual heights that I've never felt before.  Her exquisite beauty, her sexual appetite, and her desire to satisfy is beyond reproach.  I'm 66 and she made me feel like I was 25 all over again!  My age didn't matter, she made me feel young, vibrant and energized.  The 800 miles I drove was well worth it, and as soon as I can garner up more strength, i will be back for a return visit.  For now, I will probably have a lot of wet and juicy dreams about this young and vivacious lady.  In my book, she compares to no one, she is one of a kind, and whoever she winds up with in her life is going to be the luckiest guy in the world. She is one fantastic lady, not only beautiful outside but with a personality to match.  Goodbye for now Tori, until I return to be sexually gratified again, and again, and again.... jamy66😘

Nice report, jamy66!...I'm hoping to meet Tori this week while I'm in Elko!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2016, 12:26:16 PM »

The Hiking Guy

Wow, WTG Tori !!

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2016, 02:51:45 PM »

The Hiking Guy

HikingGuy, can't wait to meet you!

I'm going to try to get over to Inez's tonight (Thursday), probably between 8-10 pm,  assuming I can locate a snow brush to clean all the snow off my rental car.  Surprisingly, a snow brush was not included in my rental car (Payless Rental Car) which I got at the Salt Lake City airport in Utah--now I know why I "paid less"!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2016, 03:43:57 PM »

The Hiking Guy

I'm going to try to get over to Inez's tonight (Thursday), probably between 8-10 pm,  assuming I can locate a snow brush to clean all the snow off my rental car.  Surprisingly, a snow brush was not included in my rental car (Payless Rental Car) which I got at the Salt Lake City airport in Utah--now I know why I "paid less"!

The Hiking Guy

I like the cold , grew up in Michigan so it doesn't bother me
I might sip tequila at room temperature though
I'm on the Mustang side of Nevada , but am considering making the drive
Depends on the weather I guess....
I hope you'll be ok without Wayne and I ........lol

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 04:01:45 PM »

The Hiking Guy

The Hiking Guy

I like the cold too & rarely wear anything extra beyond a hat & scarf (& 64 degrees is my "comfort zone" indoors)--this is the first time in a decade that I actually packed a pair of long pants for an Elko trip!  I just didn't think I'd also need to pack my retractable snow brush.

Once the snow ends today (Thursday), it will start to warm up here on Friday & Saturday which should clear the snow from the roads between here & Reno. You might consider making a trip to Elko for the weekend as by then it should be an easy drive.

FYI: there is a "bonus" with Wayne not being here--no ripped dresses!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 04:29:14 PM »

The Hiking Guy

The Hiking Guy

I like the cold too & rarely wear anything extra beyond a hat & scarf (& 64 degrees is my "comfort zone" indoors)--this is the first time in a decade that I actually packed a pair of long pants for an Elko trip!  I just didn't think I'd also need to pack my retractable snow brush.

Once the snow ends today (Thursday), it will start to warm up here on Friday & Saturday which should clear the snow from the roads between here & Reno. You might consider making a trip to Elko for the weekend as by then it should be an easy drive.

FYI: there is a "bonus" with Wayne not being here--no ripped dresses!

The Hiking Guy

Lol and you can't get Geo'd

jamy66

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2016, 02:20:05 AM »
I just had to see Tori one more time before I started on my long 800 mile drive home. Wow, repeat performances are astounding! This vivacious and passionate young lady is so skilled in the art of lovemaking that she boggles my mind, she drives me crazy! The throes of orgasmic passion that she brings out of me is just so amazing, and to watch her reach the same heights as me is a sight to behold. Moments spent with her are moments that I will cherish forever. Clearly she has no comparison....she is in a class of her own. At my age, I don't know where the energy is coming from, but she manages to bring me to sexual heights beyond belief. Will I be back, yes I will, to be satisfied again, and again, and again. When I left there my legs were so wobbly, they felt like jello, lol. So I bid you farewell for now pretty lady, sweet and juicy dreams will have to hold me over until I see you again..Jamy66😘

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2016, 09:24:08 AM »
I just had to see Tori one more time before I started on my long 800 mile drive home. Wow, repeat performances are astounding! This vivacious and passionate young lady is so skilled in the art of lovemaking that she boggles my mind, she drives me crazy! The throes of orgasmic passion that she brings out of me is just so amazing, and to watch her reach the same heights as me is a sight to behold. Moments spent with her are moments that I will cherish forever. Clearly she has no comparison....she is in a class of her own. At my age, I don't know where the energy is coming from, but she manages to bring me to sexual heights beyond belief. Will I be back, yes I will, to be satisfied again, and again, and again. When I left there my legs were so wobbly, they felt like jello, lol. So I bid you farewell for now pretty lady, sweet and juicy dreams will have to hold me over until I see you again..Jamy66😘

Jamy66,

Good to hear & thanks for the report!
I met Tori last night & was very impressed--she's a very easy to connect with.
I plan to party with her tomorrow (Saturday).

The Hiking Guy

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2016, 12:18:43 PM »

Jamy66,

Good to hear & thanks for the report!
I met Tori last night & was very impressed--she's a very easy to connect with.
I plan to party with her tomorrow (Saturday).

The Hiking Guy

Hey HG.... I hope you dont get Geo!!!  LOL