Author Topic: Does anyone miss ECE???  (Read 6943 times)

Holdem AKQJ

Does anyone miss ECE???
« on: July 25, 2014, 04:22:22 PM »
  I never met him personally but does anyone miss him for the entertainment value that he brought to the board??

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
Re: Does anyone miss ECE???
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 04:27:24 PM »
+5
You mentioned his name, if he shows back up it is entirely your fault!
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Holdem AKQJ

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 04:33:08 PM »
  I mean there are not many posts where you would jump in and post, things do seem a little slow around here.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 04:40:49 PM »
You can't tell me Limey was any worse then people who think, they are the only ones who should make a living wage or those who think war is the only answer to every problem.

Did it ever occur to some of you how ridiculous it looks fighting over opinions related to courtesan houses when there are so many more important problems in the world?

Holdem AKQJ

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 04:43:25 PM »
You can't tell me Limey was any worse then people who think, they are the only ones who should make a living wage or those who think war is the only answer to every problem.

Did it ever occur to some of you how ridiculous it looks fighting over opinions related to courtesan houses when there are so many more important problems in the world?

I always called it a Brothel, Not a W**** House.

Golden Slumbers

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 04:58:11 PM »
Don't miss him.  10% of ECE is good for entertainment, but 100% of him is too much.

Max Wood

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 05:03:27 PM »
+1
living wage

Big Daddy Jay

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 05:52:07 PM »
+1
Stirring shit up is not entertaining. At least not the way he did it. RIP ECE

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 06:27:20 PM »

BTW: Who better to know how dumb it is to argue over brothel opinions then someone who has often done it himself.

East Coast Guy

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »

No!    Just the opposite.

East Coast Guy

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 06:58:18 PM »
Perhaps as I'm getting older, my priorities are changing on what's really important in life and what is not.

bungalow bill

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 07:46:19 PM »
Oh Jesus Christ.....ECE is just another doof blundering about with hookers and he's out of his mind and so fucking what.....?

Offline raving loon

• Hoser Family Member
  • Proudly driving the sane, crazy
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 08:56:01 PM »
Don't fret because his suspension is up in September and I bet he'll be back!
What exactly was he suspended for?

sperminator

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 10:17:20 PM »
I wouldn't say I missed him, but did I find him more interesting or entertaining than many who post here regularly? Don't know if I'd say that either, but there's probably some truth to it.

Take 69'er, perhaps this boards most prolific poster. He posts a lot. About a lot of different things. There aren't many threads where you likely couldn't find a a few postings of his. And yet I'd be hard pressed to tell you anything he's written all week. Or month. Or year for that matter.

Would people think he's a better member - a better contributor - than the Brit? Probably. But I wouldn't be one of them. Because I don't come to a board about legal courtesans for anything more than fun, entertainment, with people with whom I share a common interest. So that means members like Cosmo, Sidey, Sled, Lady A and even ECE are always gonna be my preference.

Say what you will, but - love him or hate him - you can't tell me that you didn't regularly stop to see what the Limey had to say. Even if you thought he was an abrasive asshole, annoying troll or condescending know-it-all who actually knew a lot less than he thought he did, you had an opinion on him. You noticed his absence. Agree with it or not, you wouldn't have a hard time recalling what he said.

crimson

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 11:36:15 PM »
+4
Sorry sperminator, but I kind of like not seeing nearly every thread hijacked and turned into a flame war.

Everyone attacks the opinion of person A, so person A attacks some of them elsewhere.  Leads to more attacks on person A that were previously contained in a single thread.  Very shortly half the board is unreadable mud slinging.

I'll pass.