Author Topic: ***Rachel Varga - A Romanian Adventure!***  (Read 961 times)

Offline origlegman

• Couch Lint
***Rachel Varga - A Romanian Adventure!***
« on: April 02, 2017, 05:24:20 PM »
+1
I have had the pleasure of knowing a number of Romanian woman and I have found them to be beautiful of mind and spirit, extremely intelligent and, experts in romantic pursuits!!! Rachel Varga is a true Romanian woman!!!

Rachel is a very smart and charming woman and spending time with her is never boring as she has varied interests and can hold her on a variety of subjects. It is a pleasure simply to spend time discussing the events of the day and she is not shy in sharing her opinions and beliefs. She always leaves me smiling.

Rachel's romantic skills are beyond compare and she always insures that your time with her is memorable and satisfying. I have always enjoyed my visits with Rachel immensely and I'm looking forward to the many more adventures that lie ahead. Time spent with Rachel is time well spent and very satisfying. Oh, by the way, did I mention that she possesses fabulous legs? 

griszi

Re: ***Rachel Varga - A Romanian Adventure!***
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 08:56:02 PM »
I'm speechless.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 11:06:55 PM »
I would be both speechless and totally exhausted.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

RachelVarga

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 11:13:41 AM »
You are always such a gentleman and everytime we meet it is always a pleasure. You always make me laugh and feel good inside (not a sexual innuendo). Thank you for the beautiful review. I appreciate it that you took the time to write all that.

Rach xoxox

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 08:08:14 PM »
I'm speechless too for a great many reasons, not the least of which is your fantastic writing skills which succeed in keeping the boys up late at night. Well done report and congratulations. Rachel is amazing. I trust I'll see you soon...I remember meeting you at LPIN Gathering a while back :)
HD

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 10:10:45 PM »
Very nice report, origleg! Rachel's a heck of a lady and party, and possesses many fine attributes  :)