Author Topic: Any tips for places to stay near Pahrump?  (Read 2634 times)

Offline parisenvy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • Love Ranch Vegas Hottie
Re: Any tips for places to stay near Pahrump?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 12:30:30 AM »
I guess too that there are rooms at Sheris, but if I didn't want to party there for any reason (say, the stupendously high costs I get quoted), seems weird to stay there...
Thanks!!
HD

I have used their "Resort" feature - room and board - a number of times.  The staff are friendly.  I was thinking that was a better deal than other hotels and restaurants.  The party prices are another story.  Also, don't expect TV or wi-fi.

Sheris is within walking distance of the Chicken Ranch, and a nice drive to the LRV and ACH.  (Plus, if you want to fly drones, swing by Indian Springs.)  MrTShirt

PS:  Consider Sheris if you are in Vegas for a convention and can't find a room, or you don't want to pay $700/night.  Or, party at one of the other houses and they may comp you a room for one evening.
the drones are so awesome. I thought I was the only one that found them interesting seriously nobody else cared when I tried showing them

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 04:21:03 PM »
Some friends and I put a GoPro on a drone and took it out to fly it. Got some great footage and it was so cool and a ton of fun. Then it hit a bird.

Tallyy

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 01:44:23 PM »
There's a brand new Holiday Inn . Have heard good things about it.