Author Topic: Quick trip through Ely  (Read 530 times)

Nelspot

Quick trip through Ely
« on: November 19, 2017, 11:47:14 AM »
+1
Driving through Ely the other day I had to take a moment out of a long boring drive to see who was at the Stardust. I ordered a soda and was only charged a dollar (which was refreshing) and when Riley walked in it was obvious—she was the best looking woman in the room.  Riley has long dark hair, and a “distinguished” look, befitting someone selling real estate or something like that.  She’s a very classy looking lady, very personable, warm and articulate; far better than what one might expect to find in Ely.  I didn't ask her age, though I assume it would be in the upper 30s, but I'm poor at guessing ages.  She is the only one working at the Stardust (*) and showed me around the place, including the improvements they have made to the exterior — the BBQ, and party area, etc.  It really “classes up the joint”. 

She says she also works as an independent down in Vegas, along with a friend of hers named Britney.  (She did tell me the name of the agency she works for, but since it’s not legal prostitution, I don't think I should pass that on or otherwise promote them on this board.)  She is going to be in Ely for a few weeks, and would like to have you stop by for a “visit”.  So if you are going to be traveling near Ely, stop by — it would be well worth your time.

(*I didn’t check out the other place nearby, as time didn’t permit, and I wasn’t impressed by it last time I was in town, anyways)