Author Topic: When negotiating, what is better?  (Read 2227 times)

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
Re: When negotiating, what is better?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 06:37:59 PM »
+4
There's a good chance the lady may ask you "is this your first time here" or "is this your first time at a brothel?". I've found that the majority of ladies end up asking me that in some way, shape or form. My advice to you is to lie! Lie, lie lie your ass off. Do not be the guy that says "hurrrrrrr yay George, yah this is mah first time here and I'm so excited to be hurr!" I'm not saying all the ladies will take advantage of this, but they use your experience (or lack of experience) to gauge how much they can get out of you. Don't be like the one guy that paid $3,000 a few years back. I won't blame the lady because she was able to get away with it, I'd do the same if I could. You'd have to be an idiot not to take it if you're the lady, but on the same hand you'd have to be an idiot to pay it. I'm just trying to give you a heads up. Her initial offer will sound insanely high. It is your job to negotiate it to a more realistic number.

I disagree on this one.  Ladies will ask the "first-time" question as an ice breaker.  They know if you are a first-timer or newbie versus a regular by your mannerism and appearance.  I do agree that you need to watch out for the menu (whale or rookie) pricing.

I'm with Glennster. There is no need to outright lie about something as inane as having been somewhere before. When I find out it's someone's first time in my house, I make sure to give the full tour and give as much information as I can so they can be comfortable in an unfamiliar setting. I never look to price gouge anyone, ever. That's just not my bag, baby. :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

RM

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 05:41:42 PM »
There's a good chance the lady may ask you "is this your first time here" or "is this your first time at a brothel?". I've found that the majority of ladies end up asking me that in some way, shape or form. My advice to you is to lie! Lie, lie lie your ass off. Do not be the guy that says "hurrrrrrr yay George, yah this is mah first time here and I'm so excited to be hurr!" I'm not saying all the ladies will take advantage of this, but they use your experience (or lack of experience) to gauge how much they can get out of you. Don't be like the one guy that paid $3,000 a few years back. I won't blame the lady because she was able to get away with it, I'd do the same if I could. You'd have to be an idiot not to take it if you're the lady, but on the same hand you'd have to be an idiot to pay it. I'm just trying to give you a heads up. Her initial offer will sound insanely high. It is your job to negotiate it to a more realistic number.

I disagree on this one.  Ladies will ask the "first-time" question as an ice breaker.  They know if you are a first-timer or newbie versus a regular by your mannerism and appearance.  I do agree that you need to watch out for the menu (whale or rookie) pricing.

I'm with Glennster. There is no need to outright lie about something as inane as having been somewhere before. When I find out it's someone's first time in my house, I make sure to give the full tour and give as much information as I can so they can be comfortable in an unfamiliar setting. I never look to price gouge anyone, ever. That's just not my bag, baby. :)
Especially for newbies that aren't entirely comfortable as a 1st Timer......<< cough cough NOT ME  :-X ::) >>....I plan to ask for a full tour.  It gives the new Client a chance to talk to the Courtesan and get to know her.   I ( for one ) am far more comfortable, walking and talking as opposed to sitting at a bar ( unless I have some liquid courage ).

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2017, 09:25:55 PM »
+1
If it's your first time it's your first time. It's what you want to do and for how long that should matter (and does matter with most Ladies) in regards to how much you get charged.

If you're nice and genuine you don't get the asshole tax which saves you money right there.

RachelVarga

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2017, 01:36:44 AM »
Just walk into the brothel with a t shirt that says u got 400 bucks and you want a half and half with a few positions and a blowjob to start things off. You will be fine. The interested ladies will flock to you while the whale watchers will ignore you. Easy peasy.
Q
I like the idea. If not a t shirt, maybe a cap. Maybe have a SIN or LPIN Gathering logo on them or "Monger" or on a button to wear to show that you aren't entirely uninformed and that you are aware of this forum. Maybe buttons with different dollar amounts?

How much attention, other than laughter, would I get at Sheri's for wearing that 400 bucks t shirt? If it is crowded with other guys from Vegas, the ladies might make me sit there by myself, getting the silent treatment because of being too cheap and letting everyone else know that 400 is not enough.
Depends entirely on the ladies. 400 bux is plenty at Sheris for a party as mentioned

Brutal

RachelVarga

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 01:46:12 AM »
+2
Showing experience or not?
I am kinda new to the game (especially in this part of the world). I may be a little bit nervous the first time so I wonder if this may be bad when it comes to negotiate the price. They may think I am an easy prey.
On the other hand, showing experience may be annoying for the girl. I am not really sure what is better.

I was thinking about this and to be truthful, most of us know by the end of your first sentence whether or not you have done this before. Trying to outmaneuver a pro with little experience could end up getting you fucked in the wrong way.

So how do you get experience without leaving with a sore ass? Here are some tips.

10 PRINT "Stick to your budget. Know what you want to do and how much you can spend. Unless it is ridiculously low you will find a lady that can work with you."

20 GOTO 10

RM

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2017, 08:49:51 AM »
I was thinking about this and to be truthful, most of us know by the end of your first sentence whether or not you have done this before. Trying to outmaneuver a pro with little experience could end up getting you fucked in the wrong way.

So how do you get experience without leaving with a sore ass? Here are some tips.

10 PRINT "Stick to your budget. Know what you want to do and how much you can spend. Unless it is ridiculously low you will find a lady that can work with you."

20 GOTO 10
Rachel, you continue to impress me with your knowledge and personality.   You genuinely brought a smile and laugh to my face when I read your post.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 09:10:22 PM »
Just walk into the brothel with a t shirt that says u got 400 bucks and you want a half and half with a few positions and a blowjob to start things off. You will be fine. The interested ladies will flock to you while the whale watchers will ignore you. Easy peasy.
Q
I like the idea. If not a t shirt, maybe a cap. Maybe have a SIN or LPIN Gathering logo on them or "Monger" or on a button to wear to show that you aren't entirely uninformed and that you are aware of this forum. Maybe buttons with different dollar amounts?

How much attention, other than laughter, would I get at Sheri's for wearing that 400 bucks t shirt? If it is crowded with other guys from Vegas, the ladies might make me sit there by myself, getting the silent treatment because of being too cheap and letting everyone else know that 400 is not enough.

I want a t shirt too! Should mine say Monger Friendly? :)
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 11:38:29 PM »
...I want a t shirt too! Should mine say Monger Friendly? :)
What size are you?  What are your favorite colors?  (PM if you wish.)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

RachelVarga

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 04:35:20 PM »
+1

An experienced lady will figure out you are experienced. IJust say, "hey this is my budget" and if she says no it's done.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2017, 07:21:04 PM »
I am kinda new to the game (especially in this part of the world). I may be a little bit nervous the first time so I wonder if this may be bad when it comes to negotiate the price. They may think I am an easy prey.
On the other hand, showing experience may be annoying for the girl. I am not really sure what is better.

20 GOTO 10

"Trying to outmaneuver a pro with little experience"
--RachelVarga

LOL
Outmaneuver?  Notice the word "man" is in the word Outmaneuver.  A rookie can outmaneuver  ;D a pro even with ZERO NEGOTIATIONS EXPERIENCE!    A rookie who is well prepared, confident, and chooses the correct lady can make this happen.

An experienced lady will figure out you are experienced. IJust say, "hey this is my budget" and if she says no it's done.

Based on previous negotiations a lady almost always made a counter to my offer.  Rachel, on the "$100 Apart" topic mentioned six previous negotiations.  What did all these six previous negotiations have in common?  During the negotiations I made the first offer and the lady made a counter to my offer.  Therefore, for the majority of negotiations would suggest a potential client does not say his/her budget upfront.
Negotiations is just part of the FUN GAME.
 ;)
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

RachelVarga

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 07:44:50 PM »
+1

20 GOTO 10

"Trying to outmaneuver a pro with little experience"
--RachelVarga

LOL
Outmaneuver?  Notice the word "man" is in the word Outmaneuver.  A rookie can outmaneuver  ;D a pro even with ZERO NEGOTIATIONS EXPERIENCE!    A rookie who is well prepared, confident, and chooses the correct lady can make this happen.

Based on previous negotiations a lady almost always made a counter to my offer.  Rachel, on the "$100 Apart" topic mentioned six previous negotiations.  What did all these six previous negotiations have in common?  During the negotiations I made the first offer and the lady made a counter to my offer.  Therefore, for the majority of negotiations would suggest a potential client does not say his/her budget upfront.
Negotiations is just part of the FUN GAME.
 ;)

Who shows their cards first has and always be debateable.A lot depends on what house you go to and how the girls are taught to sell. At the BR I wouldn't be suprised if their was a counter offer.

Really I guess I speak for myself only when I say that I don't like games during the negotiations. It should be simple.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2017, 09:35:00 PM »
+1
...I want a t shirt too! Should mine say Monger Friendly? :)
What size are you?  What are your favorite colors?  (PM if you wish.)

In Ladies shirts I like a medium, in Men's shirts I like a Small. Favorite colors are orange, green, and brown. :)
Twitter @missroxygold