Author Topic: Desert Club for sell....  (Read 3727 times)

bungalow bill

Re: Desert Club for sell....
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 07:46:38 AM »
+1
NQ....by all means, help yourself to that one.  may cum in handy during some future negotiation!  and i think you'll find my royalty rate extremely agreeable and easy to work with.  especially if you wear your glasses to OUR negotiating session!   ;) ;D 8)

btw, the thought of you in your lab coat and glasses, giving a Power Point presentation to a group of scientists who are interested in the finer points of the Moundhouse Supersensational Hardon Collider (the only one of its kind on the planet....very exciting project) is uh.....welll.....er.......ah........yes........hmmmm..........uh........well.........wtf was i talkin' about?   ;)

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 12:50:37 PM »
Karmen, I think it would be an excellent idea. It would bring more ladies to battle mountain as well as men. good luck. I wish you the best. Love, Dyana Dyamonds.
Love You,
Miss you...

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 12:52:09 PM »
So tell me, has it been empty or boarded up all this time?
It has been a bar, this whole time...

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 01:05:05 PM »
+1
if the brothel license is still attached it might be a good investment, but you have to start all over again, from the ground up, in these times i would say it's not worth the hassle....
There are two license in Battle MT..
I hope to have both, If I don't open it as a brothel, I am still getting the other brothel's, so that there CAN"T be a another brothel, I would hold it..
The building next door is up for sell as well, and that has been make into a brothel, never been open, but that is the one that has the other Brothel license, now they move the license there, and the city said I would not have to have a different brothel license, because I would make that a part of the Calico Club, The Best Little Cat House in NV..
ONLY BIGGER, and the old Desert Club is going to be the ladies, workout space, hair and nail's, it also has a big scene T.V. in there so it would be THERE HANG OUT, there own bar, but  NO customers...
Thank is what I have been thinking on doing, and Battle MT. is all for is..O, So are the ladies..

SIDEWINDER

Well, don't get pissed off butttttt
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 02:36:34 PM »
+2
If I had anything to do with it, a brothel owner would not be able to sit on a license. They would either have to use it or lose it!  Total bullshit letting someone sit on a brothel license, creating a monopoly while at the same time costing the county lost revenue from a brothel that is not in operation.

East Coast Guy

Re: Well, don't get pissed off butttttt
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 02:45:14 PM »
+2
If I had anything to do with it, a brothel owner would not be able to sit on a license. They would either have to use it or lose it!  Total bullshit letting someone sit on a brothel license, creating a monopoly while at the same time costing the county lost revenue from a brothel that is not in operation.

Sidey, you are 110% right.   

East Coast Guy

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 02:54:07 PM »
+2

East Coast Guy

I don't really know how much difference in money there is to the county from an open as opposed to a closed brothel but I'm just thinking of all the different companies that would service a brothel adding extra income to the community. Everything from Food and beverage vendors, phone service, electricity and gas not to mention all the things other ladies would buy at local buisnesses.

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 04:45:53 PM »

East Coast Guy

I don't really know how much difference in money there is to the county from an open as opposed to a closed brothel but I'm just thinking of all the different companies that would service a brothel adding extra income to the community. Everything from Food and beverage vendors, phone service, electricity and gas not to mention all the things other ladies would buy at local buisnesses.
The man that has the other license has NEVER open the brothel, there has never been any vendors for the brothel next door to me, the man could not open the doors, after getting the license, and the building is in foreclosure, and Lander Co. would rather have me sit on the license then to have them go though what they had to deal with....for the past 12 plus years...
I would like some day to have the two brothel's back up and running, anyone want to help.....ha ha.....LOL

Please understand that if anyone could get a brothel license then there would be 30 brothel's and not 25 left.
A lot of people have gotten a brothel license and ABUSED it....

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 04:55:36 PM »
+2
Well, I still stick by what I said. I don't think anyone should have the right to tie up a brothel license without using it. And yes, I know. You would not be the first one to do it.

My Motto: Use it or lose it! ::)

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 05:12:26 PM »
+1
Well, I still stick by what I said. I don't think anyone should have the right to tie up a brothel license without using it. And yes, I know. You would not be the first one to do it.

My Motto: Use it or lose it! ::)

O.K then I will go a head and open the brothel, as the Desert Club.....
But it will not be the old Desert Club, that house is going to be a place only for the ladies...
The building next door is going to be the new Desert Club, with over night and a bungalow with a full kitchen in it, so if you would like the lady or ladies to make you dinner or breakfast in bed, you can have the REAL GIRLFRIEND Experience.....

Cindi LaRue

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 07:42:38 PM »
Go get em girl.  :)

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2012, 12:17:23 AM »

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2012, 04:15:45 PM »
Karmen, I think it would be an excellent idea. It would bring more ladies to battle mountain as well as men. good luck. I wish you the best. Love, Dyana Dyamonds.
Love You,
Miss you...

Love u to. Call me sometime if u like...
Available by appointments at Big 4 Ranch. ELY,Nv.

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012, 05:16:57 PM »
Love You,
Miss you...

Love u to. Call me sometime if u like...
I would call you, but I know you are with family, so anytime you want, please feel free to call the ranch...

jimilynn

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2012, 03:27:57 PM »
good luck with that hope you can get enough traffic through there.