Author Topic: Take out in Carson City  (Read 7752 times)

She Ra

Take out in Carson City
« on: July 10, 2011, 02:32:36 PM »
+1
I was recently in the states for the first time. I ate at In and Out Burger. I have to say that I loved it! I don't generally eat take out or much meat, but that was one tasty burger! What do you think? :)

afriend

Re: Take out in Carson City
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 02:54:18 PM »
Here are 3 threads with a number of posted replies about In-N-Out.

How good is In-n-Out?

In-N-Out burgers are a Hollywood hit!

In & Out Burgers now in Texas

Take care,
afriend

Oddball

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 03:09:26 PM »
Central Park burgers are better... they appear to be a dying breed however!  The ones in Utah have mostly/completely disappeared!  Dunno if Nevada has any, there are none on the website.

http://www.centralparkamerica.com/about.html

Offline ex_okie

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 04:55:44 PM »
I was recently in the states for the first time. I ate at In and Out Burger. I have to say that I loved it! I don't generally eat take out or much meat, but that was one tasty burger! What do you think? :)

KelF,

Great to see you posting a bit over here.  Yep, In & Out makes a very tasty burger.  Did you get it "Animal style".  Did you try the fresh made fries too?

Did you get to sample anymore of the local cuisine while you were here visiting Bunnyland?

East Coast Guy

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 05:13:21 PM »
I've never had an In-And-Out Burger although I'd like to try one.   From there website it looks like the closest one to Boston is Texas.   Long way to go for a burger.     While I'm here I'll say that I've never had a Central Park America burger either, as mentioned by Oddball in another post.   

East Coast Guy 

She Ra

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 07:08:36 PM »

KelF,

Great to see you posting a bit over here.  Yep, In & Out makes a very tasty burger.  Did you get it "Animal style".  Did you try the fresh made fries too?

Did you get to sample anymore of the local cuisine while you were here visiting Bunnyland?

Yeah, I joined here last year, but don't come on here as often as the other site. I find it a bit harder to navigate. I had a cheeseburger. But it was damn good! I went to a frozen yogurt place across the parking lot, it was really tasty. I also went to a chinese restaurant which was good, but I don't recall the name.  :)

She Ra

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 07:09:02 PM »
Here are 3 threads with a number of posted replies about In-N-Out.

How good is In-n-Out?

In-N-Out burgers are a Hollywood hit!

In & Out Burgers now in Texas

Take care,
afriend
Thanks! :D

gummi_bear_2004

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 10:13:00 PM »
I'm super happy to see you here too KelF ;) and i am in LOVE with in-n-out :P the burgers are good but those animal style fries drive me over the edge hehe ;)

KelF

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 04:22:39 AM »
 :D

Offline OldFatMan

• Hoser Family Member
  • The waist is a terrible thing to mind.
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 07:10:59 AM »
I have a stop planned at a Salt Lake City In-N-Out on my way to Elko. I never knew about their "secret menu" until I Googled the animal style I've seen referenced here. My next order will be animal style with animal fries.

Carolina

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 07:26:34 AM »

My favorite burger of all time!  Single cheeseburger animal style, and fries animal style!!  I'm from So. Cal, and when they opened up here in Nevada the line for burgers was a mile long! (ok, maybe not a mile, but it was a Very long line!)

sportsman

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 12:28:21 PM »
When Max was ar Sheri's Ranch a few years ago, she asked me when was The next time i WAS GOING TO lAS vEGAS. i SAID THAT WEEKEND.
sHE ASKED ME TO STOP at IN AND OUT BURGER AND BUY 20...20..IN AND OUT BURGERS!!!

I told Max that it was almost 50 miles from In and Out to Sheri's.
''That's OK...we got microwave to heat them up.''
So, I stopped and  bought the 20 in-and-outer (WITH VARIOUS OTHER INGREDIENTS)s.
I was amazed by how that gesture...and thee burgers...were received...yowza!!!

P.S. I LOVE THEM MYSELF...THE BURGERS (AND A few Sheri's girls as well!!!

:o 8) ???

Demosthenes

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 03:47:55 PM »
I've never been so fortunate as to have an In-n-Out burger, but their reputation is sterling. For what it's worth, the August issue of Consumer Reports scores In-n-Out as best with a reader rating of 88 (out of 100). Burgerville and Five Guys Burgers and Fries tied for second with an 83 rating. Oddly, White Castle holds the #4 spot with a 78, which made me wonder if the respondents had ever actually had one. Sure, sometimes White Castle scratches an itch that not much else can reach but you'd be hard-pressed to call it 'good'.

KelF

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 03:58:36 PM »
What does the "animal style" entail? :)

Offline OldFatMan

• Hoser Family Member
  • The waist is a terrible thing to mind.
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2011, 05:10:03 PM »
http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp
http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

Animal Style

Burger of your choice with hand leafed lettuce, tomato, a mustard cooked beef patty, add a pickle, extra spread, with grilled onions.

Animal fries

All the stuff that's on an animal style burger, dumped on fries instead.