Author Topic: Pregnancy  (Read 3642 times)

RachelVarga

Re: Pregnancy
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2017, 01:50:51 AM »
I know of one LPIN girl that dislikes the side effects of birth control pills.  She relies solely on the success of the condom.

Three words. WTF?

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2017, 11:12:20 AM »
I know of one LPIN girl that dislikes the side effects of birth control pills.  She relies solely on the success of the condom.

Three words. WTF?

Especially when there's now formulas with different hormone combinations, patches, shots, inserts....

Unless you have a condition that already affects fertility, having a lot of sex and relying only on condoms is a tough gamble. One day luck might run out. Plan B exists for a reason.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2017, 11:45:51 AM »

Three words. WTF?

Especially when there's now formulas with different hormone combinations, patches, shots, inserts....

Unless you have a condition that already affects fertility, having a lot of sex and relying only on condoms is a tough gamble. One day luck might run out. Plan B exists for a reason.

I will let you LPINs discuss the pros and cons.  However, I will note her father is in the medical industry.

On a side note, if luck was to run out, any of the three of you ladies would produce a lovely child in looks and demeanor.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2017, 12:04:17 PM »

...I don't care how much testing is done I don't want hundreds of guys shooting their wad in me....

Rachel:  Interesting that you would phrase it that way.  There was a posting a couple of years ago discussing "Male Microchimerism".

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=19487.msg232649#msg232649

The summary of the discussion is that people can carry another's DNA via sex.

That leads into a broader discussion.

- Organ transplant - some people receiving an organ suddenly have a new "trait or habit or interest".  It turns out that "trait or habit or interest" was also something the donor had.

- Blood transfusions - another introduction of foreign DNA.  That would also make for an interesting study.

- Long married elderly couple - more than once I have hear a minister at a funeral remark how the couple started to look like each other.
404D4F53534144333837

ancient mariner

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2017, 03:41:27 PM »
Ruby:

In the late  70's and early 80's at least 1/3 of the ladies did not WANT a condom...   The number of times I asked for one and got a VERY pained look (or comment) has always surprised me...

I had the same experience, back then.

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2017, 05:30:38 PM »
Ruby:

In the late  70's and early 80's at least 1/3 of the ladies did not WANT a condom...   The number of times I asked for one and got a VERY pained look (or comment) has always surprised me...

Curious if some courtesans back in the day thought they could make bigger bank "trapping" a client with a pregnancy.  :o Like "oh I got pregnant and the timing of it my party was with you so you MUST be the father - ok pay up". Otherwise that's just asking for a bad time.

sizmic

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2017, 09:58:09 PM »
Ruby:

Curious if some courtesans back in the day thought they could make bigger bank "trapping" a client with a pregnancy.  :o Like "oh I got pregnant and the timing of it my party was with you so you MUST be the father - ok pay up". Otherwise that's just asking for a bad time.

How would they have though?  Back in the day there was not a reliable paternity test and they would have had to been very slow business wise to rely on the timing.

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2017, 01:17:55 AM »
Ruby:

How would they have though?  Back in the day there was not a reliable paternity test and they would have had to been very slow business wise to rely on the timing.

Well, I'm going to go by a scenario that happened recently to a young man in the early 2000s. He was dating and sleeping with a young woman while not knowing she was doing the same with several other men at the same time. She got pregnant and told him without a shadow a of a doubt because of the timing he was the father.  She did the same to the other men she was seeing.  He caught on there was something funny going on when a friend tipped him off she likely wasn't loyal but he still felt guilty and helped her out.  Some people think they're master geniuses who can manipulate multiple people with a stunt like that for more money. It's not actually smart, it's very reckless, but that is logic some people do possess.

This is why condoms, and other forms of birth control, are great! (Unless you are in a committed relationship and planning a family or a single person prepared to support the care of a child yourself, as is the case with some single women who knowingly get pregnant and do not hold the father responsible or use donor sperm.)

Lee

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2017, 09:08:28 AM »

...I don't care how much testing is done I don't want hundreds of guys shooting their wad in me....

Rachel:  Interesting that you would phrase it that way.  There was a posting a couple of years ago discussing "Male Microchimerism".

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=19487.msg232649#msg232649

The summary of the discussion is that people can carry another's DNA via sex.

That leads into a broader discussion.

- Organ transplant - some people receiving an organ suddenly have a new "trait or habit or interest".  It turns out that "trait or habit or interest" was also something the donor had.

- Blood transfusions - another introduction of foreign DNA.  That would also make for an interesting study.

- Long married elderly couple - more than once I have hear a minister at a funeral remark how the couple started to look like each other.

Thanks Mr. T-Shirt for sharing that thread from another well known board member. It makes for a most interesting read and may cause One to ponder why some people do the things they do....

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2017, 11:10:43 PM »

...This is why condoms, and other forms of birth control, are great! (Unless you are in a committed relationship and planning a family or a single person prepared to support the care of a child yourself, as is the case with some single women who knowingly get pregnant and do not hold the father responsible or use donor sperm.)

Interestingly enough, there was one court case where the anonymous sperm donor was held liable for child support.
404D4F53534144333837