Author Topic: southern nevada banquet is in my wheelhouse!!!...Bring it on...  (Read 1188 times)

sportsman

]January, MARCH OR MAY DATES ARE BEST...I COULD PUT TOGETHER A  BANQUET...AGREE ON DATES...

QTo

Re: southern nevada banquet is in my wheelhouse!!!...Bring it on...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 02:38:45 PM »
I'd suggest the first year to be a get-together, once the number of attendees is known, then it can make it a lot easier to decide where the awards will be.

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 04:16:02 PM »
Im in

sportsman

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 04:31:59 PM »
QTo...YOU ARE THE NO. 1 HELPER, IF YOU LIKE......ARMOND...YOu'RE IN, PARDNER!!!..
BY THE WAY TO EVERYONE ELSE...
I WASN'T talking about DOING ANOTHER  CWM, THAT WOULD BE FOOLISHNESS...
I WAS just talking about hosting a party in the south...  ....,..

sportsman

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 05:40:35 PM »
jUST WATCH OUT NOW FOR ALL OF THE naysayers  who think CWM is the one and only cat's meow!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :-* :-* :-* :o :o :o

uncle_duke

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 09:46:35 PM »
OH Boy another Spring Fling :)

isurfer

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 12:39:12 AM »
I like May. Not too hot, not too cold, the weather is nice for driving and I'm done with income taxes so I know how much money I can spend.

ancient mariner

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 04:38:03 AM »
Has anyone worked up a history of the LPIN Gathering? That might provide a good roadmap to follow for developing this. If memory serves (I was only able to attend the 2006 event), didn't someone just throw a barbecue, initially? That might be an easier way to start than something as formal as a banquet, besides, if you start to run out of something, you can always send somebody on a grocery run.

While I'm not terribly keen on Las Vegas, I'd be willing to give Pahrump a try, work schedule and logistics permitting.

isurfer

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 08:08:50 AM »
Has anyone worked up a history of the LPIN Gathering? That might provide a good roadmap to follow for developing this. If memory serves (I was only able to attend the 2006 event), didn't someone just throw a barbecue, initially? That might be an easier way to start than something as formal as a banquet, besides, if you start to run out of something, you can always send somebody on a grocery run.

While I'm not terribly keen on Las Vegas, I'd be willing to give Pahrump a try, work schedule and logistics permitting.
That is another way to do it, a picnic. How about gathering at each Nye County Brothel at a certain date and time, maybe set it up with each brothel willing to have a bunch of mongers there at the same time?

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2013, 08:26:38 AM »
OR.... you could just follow along with the event that will be in its fourth year this October. That is the Chicken Ranch's Oktoberfest. It has steadily grown in attendance each year. I have heard thru PM's and e-mails that Sheri's is planning something the same weekend again. In fact I believe that the two Homestead Rd. houses are working together for one weekend to give us all a good reason to be in Pahrump.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 09:20:56 AM »
Now sportsman sounds like fun and such doing a southern thing.

I doubt the awards will do a switch or alternate where handed out, but spliting the gatherings between the north/south seems reasonable.

sportsman

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »
The southern party would be just that...a party hard-Y deal for mongers...leave the awards to the July CWM-ers..I have some ideas on how to run the Southern Soiree! The most important thing I need to know right away is,
WHAT MONTH SHOULD IT BE HELD?
...MARCH, APRIL OR MAY?

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2013, 12:33:43 PM »
Now I am told via PM's that Lexy@Chicken Ranch handed out flyers advertising their event at the banquet, and Destini@Sheri's Ranch handed out free hotel night stays too. Sounds like it is pretty well organized already.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

sportsman

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2013, 12:43:01 PM »
I repeet what I have said before. The Octoberfest, from my experience, is well done and a lot of fun...nothing wrong with a fall visit down south, too...

Mattjr

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2013, 02:24:45 PM »
Though you tried to organized one a few year on this board and you cancel it and said that you would not be doing another one.