Author Topic: Sonja at New Dovetail  (Read 261 times)

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
Sonja at New Dovetail
« on: June 20, 2022, 01:43:02 AM »
+1
I should have posted this a week ago. Anyway, during my recent trip to Elko, I also stopped by at the recently renovated Dovetail in nearby Carlin.

Sonja started a Scrabble topic thread on the boards several months ago. It caught my attention since I started playing Scrabble regularly 15 years ago but stopped when Covid started. I commented on how much I missed playing Scrabble in person. When Sonja offered to play Scrabble with me during my next visit to Dovetail, I was beyond thrilled. Granted, shortly after our initial Scrabble comments, I checked out the local Scrabble club and started playing there weekly. So I was fully prepared when I rang the Dovetail doorbell.

After coming out and giving me a hug, Sonja gave me a detailed tour of the Dovetail indoors and outdoors. Her cat Floyd came out at some point to greet me. There were also chickens and miniature pigs. I saw the new hot tub and the BDSM play room.

We played one Scrabble game each before and after the party. Oh, you are curious about how the party went? I never thought you would ask!  ;D Anyway, the party was great. Sonja has very good hands for massages and was very thorough. Soft, relaxing music (ocean waves) was played throughout our session. I wish it could last forever. Unlike other Nevada ranches, Elko or otherwise, the Dovetail offers a very calming, relaxing atmosphere, both at the bar and in the individual rooms. The natural daylight makes it feel like a cozy residential home.

I also met Mia and Luna during my time at the Dovetail, and also Sonja's cat Floyd which I petted from time to time during my visit.

Oh, by the way, I won both Scrabble games against Sonja. That fact was not lost in the Scrabble topic thread under the "Way Off Topic" section. Sonja wanted a rematch during my next Dovetail visit, best 3 out of 5 games. Challenge accepted!  :)
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
Re: Sonja at New Dovetail
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 06:29:45 AM »
I should have posted this a week ago. Anyway, during my recent trip to Elko, I also stopped by at the recently renovated Dovetail in nearby Carlin.

Sonja started a Scrabble topic thread on the boards several months ago. It caught my attention since I started playing Scrabble regularly 15 years ago but stopped when Covid started. I commented on how much I missed playing Scrabble in person. When Sonja offered to play Scrabble with me during my next visit to Dovetail, I was beyond thrilled. Granted, shortly after our initial Scrabble comments, I checked out the local Scrabble club and started playing there weekly. So I was fully prepared when I rang the Dovetail doorbell.

After coming out and giving me a hug, Sonja gave me a detailed tour of the Dovetail indoors and outdoors. Her cat Floyd came out at some point to greet me. There were also chickens and miniature pigs. I saw the new hot tub and the BDSM play room.

We played one Scrabble game each before and after the party. Oh, you are curious about how the party went? I never thought you would ask!  ;D Anyway, the party was great. Sonja has very good hands for massages and was very thorough. Soft, relaxing music (ocean waves) was played throughout our session. I wish it could last forever. Unlike other Nevada ranches, Elko or otherwise, the Dovetail offers a very calming, relaxing atmosphere, both at the bar and in the individual rooms. The natural daylight makes it feel like a cozy residential home.

I also met Mia and Luna during my time at the Dovetail, and also Sonja's cat Floyd which I petted from time to time during my visit.

Oh, by the way, I won both Scrabble games against Sonja. That fact was not lost in the Scrabble topic thread under the "Way Off Topic" section. Sonja wanted a rematch during my next Dovetail visit, best 3 out of 5 games. Challenge accepted!  :)

Thanks so much for your sweet words!  I really look forward to an encore date - but that doesn't mean I don't intend to take you down a notch or two when we play that 3 out of 5!  xxx's

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
Re: Sonja at New Dovetail
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 12:35:42 PM »
+1

Thanks so much for your sweet words!  I really look forward to an encore date - but that doesn't mean I don't intend to take you down a notch or two when we play that 3 out of 5!  xxx's

You're very welcome Sonja. Sorry it came late since I'm back to my crazy busy life. None of my Elko friends wanted to play Scrabble with me as soon as they found out I had been attending the local Scrabble group every week. So I'm very thankful you came through.  :)
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS