Author Topic: Mila @ Mona's - Greatest Of All Time (June, 2022)  (Read 289 times)

Offline SToN3y

• High Roller
  • Also known as "Pequop Tony"
    • Twitter
Mila @ Mona's - Greatest Of All Time (June, 2022)
« on: June 18, 2022, 10:13:33 AM »
+6
I'm one more short trip away from taking an extended break from the partying at the houses and figured I'd make Mila (definitely one of my top ATF's) a priority party for my trip back in early June!

Although I thought we would miss each other by one day, to my surprise, she extended her tour! So I booked a noon appointment with her immediately. Although she typically only works during the afternoon - late night shift, she made an exception for me!

It was great to catch up with her and enjoy each others' company. As great of a person as she is to chat with, she is even more AMAZING in the bedroom. As I have said before, you WILL NOT leave a party with Mila disappointed. An amazingly soft, naturally voluptuous body and a sweet, bubbly personality to match. She truly does make an effort to ensure that you have the time of your life! She's a natural at the trade and is VERY deserving of being CotY this year!

Thank you, Mila. You truly know how to make a guy like me feel special! :-*
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
Re: Mila @ Mona's - Greatest Of All Time (June, 2022)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 10:36:53 AM »
I'm glad you had a great time! It's nice to see the early/mid June party reviews coming in too.

I had fun with multiple Elko parties a week ago, although I still have never met Mila. I hope Mila's dog Vladimir didn't bark at you too much!

I agree - Mila seems like a very strong candidate for COY.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline SToN3y

• High Roller
  • Also known as "Pequop Tony"
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 10:44:02 AM »
I hope Mila's dog Vladimir didn't bark at you too much!

Vladimir doesn't bark at me. He just likes to untie my shoes when he sees me giving mom a hug! Lol :)
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 10:48:42 AM »
+1

Vladimir doesn't bark at me. He just likes to untie my shoes when he sees me giving mom a hug! Lol :)

Oh that's so cute! I heard Vladimir usually barks at mongers as soon as they walked in, but I'm glad you two got along well.  :)
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline knitwit

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2022, 01:11:08 PM »

Oh that's so cute! I heard Vladimir usually barks at mongers as soon as they walked in, but I'm glad you two got along well.  :)

Vladimir has never barked at me, well he did once when I pet Roxy's dog lol

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2022, 06:13:36 PM »
So happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Mila!!