Author Topic: Full Report - The Grand Circle  (Read 4783 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Full Report - The Grand Circle
« on: September 30, 2016, 11:42:22 AM »
Well, here's my full report on the Grand Circle.  1700 miles, 16 brothels, 8 parties, 14 days.   

Vegas: Night #1, Got off the plane and spent some quality time with an old Indy friend who I see every trip.  Night #2, I ended up at "Little Darlings"   What a blast!   If you like young college girls, this club is a must!   Totally nude, 18 years old, but no booze.     

Ely: I had a bad experience here on my last visit and said that I would never go back, but curiousity got the best of me (and I needed gas).   I hadn't been to Ely in 6 months and thought I would give it another look.  Went to Stardust and ordered a drink & lineup.   3 girls, but none for me.  Way overpriced for this poor boy!  Got gas and split.     

Wells: This town seems to have gone down hill a lot since my last visit.    Went to Bella's Hacienda and got a lineup.  Bella's used to attract ladies from BR believe it or not.   Not these days.   They only had 3 girls.  I picked a lady and had one drink - no vibe.   Went next door to Donna's and found they were closed now.   Crap...   R.I.P. Wells! 

Elko:    Jackpot!  I can't say enough good things about Elko.  Checked in at Stockman's (nice room for $56).   The hotel is within staggering distance to the brothels (2 blocks).  I stopped in to Inez's and had a few drinks with Peter and shot the shit.  Checked out a lady, but not my type.  Then went to Desert Rose.  They had 3 beautiful ladies on the floor.   I made a "Plan B" with Evette and said I might be back.  Stopped into Sue's but felt rushed to party.  Went next door to see Emily   I submitted a separate review on her - I could go on for 6 pages.  ;)    Had a reunion party with her the first night and went back for some kinky fun the second night!   Emily ROCKS!   Went hiking at Lamoille Canyon during the day.

Battle Mountain:    Donna's is still there, but was not open yet (early morning).   

Winnemuca:    Stopped in for just a drink and...   well, got a little carried away.  Great party with Yuki (see separate report) quick full service GFE at the right price!   

Reno: Too pooped to party the first night.   Hung out at Mustang doing Recon for night #2 and went to the Men's Club downtown.   My favorite strip club in Reno with $10 cover during the week.   All 10 point beauties!   Night #2, went back to Mustang but wanted to party with a new girl - none to be found.   Drove to Sage and hooked up with Jessica.   Great GFE at Carson monger price (see separate review). 

Carson:     Moved to Carson the next night to Gold Dust Hotel.   $69 Bunny rate and really, really nice!   I went to make the rounds:  Bunny, Kit Kat, and Love Ranch.  Lots of cool ladies, but again I was tired.  Made good Recon for the next night.   Night 2, went back to Sage and hooked up with Victoria.   Wow!   What a Latina hottie!   Full service GFE and then some.   Looking forward to a repeat!     

Mina:    Route 95 is long and boring - I just had to stop in Wildcat for a drink!   What a laid back place.   2 pretty ladies on the floor.   I picked a tall spinner type named London and made a quick deal.   See her separate report.  Quick full service GFE at a great price!         

Pahrump: I drove out to see my brothel home-girl Lydia at Alien.   We hung out for about 4 hours catching up on things.   If you like Dom, this is your girl!   Do not expect a warm & fuzzy GFE from Lydia - she is not.   But she is the very best at what she does and is an absolute sweetheart of a person.   On her recommendation, I ended up the next night at LRV for a party with Vixen.    Man oh man!    She is one of the absolute bests I have ever had!   See separate report.    I went back a second night for more!   

Vegas (again):   My last night in town... chilled at Hustler Club.   Took the limo and got free admission.   Free, open bar every night 4p-8p.  Free food on Sunday nights too!   

Just the facts: 

Emily at Mona's (2 Parties)
Type: Sweet girl, very pretty.  GFE all the way! 
Skill Set: Exceeded expectations and then some.     
Negotiations: Easy

Yuki at Wild West
Type: Asian super spinner
Skill Set: Awesome, lots of extras
Negotiations: Super, super easy!

Jessica at Sage
Type: Blonde bombshell
Skill Set: Pro
Negotiations: Averarge, Carson monger rate

Victoria at Sage
Type: Size 2 Latina sweetie
Skill Set: Super, very accomodating, willing to go extra mile
Negotiations: Averarge, Carson monger rate

London at Wildcat
Type: Long legged spinner, very pretty Asian/African mix
Skill Set:  Outstanding
Negotiations: so easy that you would not believe me ;)   

Vixen (2 parties)
Type: Cheerleader, hard body, very sexy
Skill Set: Wow!  Just freakin' wow!
Negotiations: Super easy 

All in all, it was a great trip with some great parties...   the best yet!     I'm going back to sleep now ;)

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 01:47:06 PM by Borg1 »
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Full Report - The Grand Circle
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 02:12:15 PM »
Now that was a trip with a purpose.  Time for a vacation to recover from the trip.

Offline temp

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 04:04:45 PM »
Well done young man! I like the last part, reminds me of the way I use to do my "brothel reports". Yes, just the facts should be a part of all great trip reports.
Agreed, but put the abstract at the beginning.

Offline lydiafaithfull

• Lookie-Loo
  • Provocateur
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 04:31:06 PM »
aww. thank you for the kind words, bob. you're a treasure. can't wait for january!

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 04:56:17 PM »
Good report, CB!  Now that's what I call a road trip ...LOL.   

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 09:07:47 PM »
Good stuff. Thanks for all the fish. I mean, the report. I definitely like the TL:DR "just the facts" section too.
HD

griszi

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 03:16:18 AM »
Around the world and back again.  8)

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 07:16:29 AM »
Now this is how we should all be sharing information. I myself have made the Grand Circle trip several times. It always turns into an adventure.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 08:28:55 AM »
Nice report!
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 02:37:56 PM »
Thank you guys!   I try to share good info.   Sometimes it might upset the ladies, so continue to PM me if you have particular questions about the details  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 01:03:25 PM »
Very nice trip report glad you had a fun road trip around Nevada
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2016, 07:32:41 PM »
Thanks CB for the Kind words on Mona's

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2016, 10:55:55 AM »

Mona's & Inez's are the hidden gems of Nevada!   I'm hooked on both!    Keep up the great work and I will see you again soon! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

angelinezsdd

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2016, 01:25:45 PM »

Mona's & Inez's are the hidden gems of Nevada!   I'm hooked on both!    Keep up the great work and I will see you again soon!
I'm here for another 2 more weeks I hope you stop by and say hi before I leave 😜

Offline easy

• Regular
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2016, 07:24:26 PM »
GREAT trip report !

Prime reference material for my upcoming trip. And, thanks for the "offline" tips.

easy

Dirty old man partying somewhere in Nevada three weeks from tonight.  ;) ;D