Author Topic: A great evening with Lucie  (Read 791 times)

Jmc1590

A great evening with Lucie
« on: April 13, 2019, 12:12:38 PM »
+7
I just had a chance to celebrate a birthday with Lucie at Mona's. Oh my God! What else can I really say. Cake, champagne & Lucie! That's a trifecta if I've ever heard of one.

We started around 5 with cocktails, progressed to a few dances, enjoyed cake and champagne,  then went back to enjoy sensual Lucie. Needless to say, when I left at 3, I was smiling.  (Heck, I'm still smiling! )

Many thanks to Louis and the staff of Mona's for putting together a great party. And many thanks to Lucie for granting so many birthday wishes!

J

Offline Idaho48

• Regular
Re: A great evening with Lucie
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 03:55:49 PM »
Hey Jmc. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a fantastic time with the beautiful Lucie!

Offline highlander

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 05:52:51 PM »
Very jealous. My birthday is at the end of the monthl and it is a hard time to get away from work these days.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 02:34:57 PM »
So glad you enjoyed yourself!!! :) :)

forevergreen

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 08:34:55 AM »
Ah man I just realized this should have been my birthday plan last month. Sounds like an amazing time!

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 10:51:57 PM »
Ah man I just realized this should have been my birthday plan last month. Sounds like an amazing time!

"forevergreen," not to be mean, but if you are able to celebrate your birthday with that kind of activity then you definitely should have.  I would be celebrating every birthday of mine that way or make up a celebration/holiday to party with women at Mona's Ranch and Inez's D&D if I could.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:54:16 PM by illmakeusmile4awhile »

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 04:19:28 PM »
We love doing Birthday Parties at Mona's and Inez's, So much FUN!! :)

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 11:49:43 PM »
Thank you so much for saying this JMC!! You are so sweet. I had an amazing time with you on my birthday and I will always remember it! You wear your heart on your sleeve and i love that about you! Xoxo