Author Topic: New-ish to the board  (Read 3051 times)

little_mel

New-ish to the board
« on: November 28, 2015, 11:41:03 AM »
Hello all!
Some of you might recognize me as a staff member from the Mustang house board.
Apparently I registered ages ago and forgot about it until today.

I'm unsure of how it goes being non-courtesan/customer on here. Be gentle!  :)

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
Re: New-ish to the board
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 11:52:40 AM »

Welcome  Mel.  Glad U  R  here

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 12:22:49 PM »
Welcome  Little Mel 

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 01:10:04 PM »
Little Mel

Welcome to the SIN board  :).  How is life at the Mustang?   When will more Mustang Ladies join SIN  ;)?

COH
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

little_mel

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 03:58:27 PM »
Little Mel

Welcome to the SIN board  :).  How is life at the Mustang?   When will more Mustang Ladies join SIN  ;)?

COH

Feels like were having doorbuster sales today actually. All the ladies got snatched up in the past 20min.
I always suggest that the ladies join this board, but I think a lot are feeling shy about it.

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 04:19:09 PM »
Little Mel

COH

Feels like were having doorbuster sales today actually. All the ladies got snatched up in the past 20min.
I always suggest that the ladies join this board, but I think a lot are feeling shy about it.

Now come on Mel... We all know that   the reason is  NOT shy. 
      I have talked 2  quite a few ladies about this board. 

Just like ladies from other houses.  They did not  feel comfortable on this board because of how the ladies have been treated on this board in the past.

When this board started in 2K9... There were between 4  -  7 ladies from  the Must  &  the Wild HOse.
Then  some of the ladies stop posting because of  the   AS #%$H^Les  made them stop posting by bashing them .
                   ((then since they have Not post for over a year... The lady"s accout got purged)).
Most of them  would come on here to only answer  thier  pm msgs . 

Then the new ladies  would say it was  a not friendly on here. 
Tehy did not want to be a part of a board that they get bashed on .   

They said it was harse to being on the board.  ((They view this board just as bad as B Oard of   the B  a Nned))
That was not only  4 the Must/ WH...  That was being said quite a few ladies @ other houses as well.

Hopefully  w/ the  new  admin   that will all change down the road.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:21:23 PM by Jagged »

chuckar chaser

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 04:52:14 PM »
Welcome to the board Mel.

chuckar chaser

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 05:49:12 PM »
Little Mel

COH

Now come on Mel... We all know that   the reason is  NOT shy. 
      I have talked 2  quite a few ladies about this board. 

Just like ladies from other houses.  They did not  feel comfortable on this board because of how the ladies have been treated on this board in the past.

When this board started in 2K9... There were between 4  -  7 ladies from  the Must  &  the Wild HOse.
Then  some of the ladies stop posting because of  the   AS #%$H^Les  made them stop posting by bashing them .
                   ((then since they have Not post for over a year... The lady"s accout got purged)).
Most of them  would come on here to only answer  thier  pm msgs . 

Then the new ladies  would say it was  a not friendly on here. 
Tehy did not want to be a part of a board that they get bashed on .   

They said it was harse to being on the board.  ((They view this board just as bad as B Oard of   the B  a Nned))
That was not only  4 the Must/ WH...  That was being said quite a few ladies @ other houses as well.

Hopefully  w/ the  new  admin   that will all change down the road.

Anyone giving Mel or any of the working ladies unnecessary crap need to be 8 balled by the Q ball.

buttonman

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 06:26:55 PM »
Mel,

The guys are trying to tell you that SIN is under new ownership. The mysterious owner, known only as Q, is trying to make this a friendly board for all, including the house ladies.  Now it will never be a house board but the open hostility from some members is being reduced.  I hope the ladies will give the board another try.

offleash

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 07:07:26 PM »

Shy, or maybe smart. No telling what the future may bring, but historically, this has not been the most working girl-friendly place in the universe. From what I see, I can't blame them for not being here.

Leash

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 07:34:58 PM »
I've seen zero posts here , that would be considered negative towards the ladies. In fact, in the limited time I've been on this board , the only negative posts that could be considered negative , have been no more than a cat fight between 2 ladies. The fear the ladies have here , in my opinion, is the guys comparing parties, prices, etc     Especially prices

Let's face it, that's the big unknown

I don't believe any guy here would complain of a party that occurred with a fair price
A win win situation

I believe it's a situation where a newby pays an unfair price simply because he doesn't know better

if a newby pays the unfair price, and once he realizes it, he will never go to the house or the lady again
So he, the house, and the lady lose

That , is why I think ladies don't care to join here. 
The world according to me

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2015, 07:40:41 PM »
Also , when I go to a house, I only went as TN25 once

little_mel

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 08:57:45 PM »
My personal "fear" being on here is where it would be appropriate to promote incoming ladies. This is a board for you, the amazing clients who keep the business going. I don't want to step on toes and be all mustang mustang mustang!

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 10:09:34 PM »
Mel:
Are you the guy that I am used to talk to at the bar when I request one of those delicious meals?  Thanks.
MrTShirt
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 10:37:41 PM »
I've seen zero posts here , that would be considered negative towards the ladies. In fact, in the limited time I've been on this board , the only negative posts that could be considered negative , have been no more than a cat fight between 2 ladies. The fear the ladies have here , in my opinion, is the guys comparing parties, prices, etc     Especially prices

Let's face it, that's the big unknown

I don't believe any guy here would complain of a party that occurred with a fair price
A win win situation

I believe it's a situation where a newby pays an unfair price simply because he doesn't know better
if a newby pays the unfair price, and once he realizes it, he will never go to the house or the lady again
So he, the house, and the lady lose

That , is why I think ladies don't care to join here. 
The world according to me

Tn25:  If you check historical posts, I think you will find instances that illustrate what the other (older) guys are talking about, as far as bullying by a few guys towards the girls.  However, I suggest you don't bother wasting your time about the history.
  Since you are "new" and "haven't seen examples" is actually a positive thing.  You are seeing the upswing part of the curve of increased civility.
  You actually said the key:  The guys merely need to talk about their successful parties, good prices, and great girls.  When they had a bad party, they can summarize the situation for all of us.
  When the great girls see that they are receiving praise, they will feel comfortable being here.  When a girl figures out she is the cause of a bad party, she may take the hint and sharpen her game plan.  If not, she may drop out.
  I am only half like Santa:  I keep a list of the girls that are nice, I don't bother keeping a list of the girls that are not nice.  MrTShirt
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837