Author Topic: Finally  (Read 2317 times)

Offline fairoakian

• Couch Lint
Finally
« on: October 23, 2016, 01:02:30 PM »
I had the pleasure of finally meeting Jade during this summers LPIN Gathering. Shocking as it may seem I had never met her in person prior to this occasion and had to have Shooter confirm her identity. She is a very classy young lady, and very much more. Once I got the chance to talk with her I was very interested in spending more time with her both just chatting in the parlor as well as behind the the "Green Door". Then came all the drama of her move if temporary to exit 28. The last 6 months have been something of an adventure for me as well changing jobs a couple times and being unemployed for a period.

Not real sure I need to give much of a physical description of the lady, most of the group is at the very least familiar with her look.

Well on to the details!

Cost: Roughly average for this group.
Roughly an hour++, originally 45mins, but neither of us were in any real hurry to go our separate ways. Very easy to spend time just cuddling and enjoying being close.
Activities negotiated and the ways things went: 1/2 & 1/2, 69/DATY, open mouth kissing, licking and teasing various areas. Mutual massage and fingers in very wet regions(lube not required). This lady definitely enjoys what she does and doesn't at all mind grabbing hands or other and putting them where she wants them for her pleasure and yours. I can see this being just the first of several visits with Jade. As much as I'm not a big fan of putting money in Dennis's pocket she may be the one exception.

Jade is not a little girl and maybe not typical of at least some of the ladies I have been known to frequent. Once we got in the room and things got moving I can tell you she won me over very quickly and had no problem keeping my full attention. Probably the best example of a Classic "GFE" party I have had in some time.

After spending a time with Jade I can easily see why she is so popular with the group and why she won this years COTY. If you haven't partied with her yet I can only say what are you waiting for!!

Flyfisher

Re: Finally
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 02:44:26 PM »
FairOakian , thanks for a nice review.  Jade is so classic in every way. Now I know I am missing out, dog gone it!  If ladies wanna know what intrigues most of us guys, then let me say Jade seems to be the blue print for Courtesan quality GFE that most guys crave but find so fleeting.

Max Wood

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 03:17:59 PM »
FairOakian , thanks for a nice review. Jade is so classic in every way. Now I know I am missing out, dog gone it!  If ladies wanna know what intrigues most of us guys, then let me say Jade seems to be the blue print for Courtesan quality GFE that most guys crave but find so fleeting.

What he said ...

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 10:06:06 PM »
Good report, Fairoakian!  I missed Jade by a couple of days during my April trip, so I still haven't had the chance of meeting her yet.  Hopefully, she'll be around during my next trip up north in the spring.  8)

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 11:15:14 AM »
Yep, Jade is the real deal.  From her parties to her parlour personality to the way she make the most out of this board.  She always responds and never gets in board fights.  Class all the way.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

jadecapri

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 02:46:53 PM »
I had the pleasure of finally meeting Jade during this summers LPIN Gathering. Shocking as it may seem I had never met her in person prior to this occasion and had to have Shooter confirm her identity. She is a very classy young lady, and very much more. Once I got the chance to talk with her I was very interested in spending more time with her both just chatting in the parlor as well as behind the the "Green Door". Then came all the drama of her move if temporary to exit 28. The last 6 months have been something of an adventure for me as well changing jobs a couple times and being unemployed for a period.
Not real sure I need to give much of a physical description of the lady, most of the group is at the very least familiar with her look.

Well on to the details!
Roughly an hour++, originally 45mins, but neither of us were in any real hurry to go our separate ways. Very easy to spend time just cuddling and enjoying being close.
Activities negotiated and the ways things went: 1/2 & 1/2, 69/DATY, open mouth kissing, licking and teasing various areas. Mutual massage and fingers in very wet regions(lube not required). This lady definitely enjoys what she does and doesn't at all mind grabbing hands or other and putting them where she wants them for her pleasure and yours. I can see this being just the first of several visits with Jade. As much as I'm not a big fan of putting money in Dennis's pocket she may be the one exception.

Jade is not a little girl and maybe not typical of at least some of the ladies I have been known to frequent. Once we got in the room and things got moving I can tell you she won me over very quickly and had no problem keeping my full attention. Probably the best example of a Classic "GFE" party I have had in some time.

After spending a time with Jade I can easily see why she is so popular with the group and why she won this years COTY. If you haven't partied with her yet I can only say what are you waiting for!!

:-[
Shame one me. I have a bad habit of not visiting this part of the board. I will make a point to visit here more often.

Now Fairoakian, my dear :)
Made me blush for a second here. It should be that way at all, but I can be shy at times :)
It was so nice to finally meet you and talk to you. Glad Shooter pout you in my direction :)
You are right, the last 6 months have been an adventure, but the best think that has happened in terms of shaking things up and trying new things. Familiar with my looks? Let me give a little help :)

hehe the details :)

I will always have an open invitation for you to visit me, I think that was made clear :)
Open that exception, will you? :)

Compared to many ladies I am taller and more athletic. But I think I look ok naked :)
Thinking well, if line ups were done naked .... That wouldn't be a bad idea now that I am thinking.

On that note, I enjoyed having your attention.

I have my trophy displayed in my room. It's beautiful and I will alway have it. You guy are popular with me, so you know ;)

jadecapri

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 02:53:04 PM »
FairOakian , thanks for a nice review.  Jade is so classic in every way. Now I know I am missing out, dog gone it!  If ladies wanna know what intrigues most of us guys, then let me say Jade seems to be the blue print for Courtesan quality GFE that most guys crave but find so fleeting.

You are very kind Flyfisher and I must say that I am the one missing out here ;)
I was talking to my sister that knows I am here and she is in disbelieve that I would have this occupation, but totally understand it as she got to see how couple people were with me. She was saying that if everyone was that way with me, this is a very nice occupation to have. She is also non judgmental.
I really appreciate that you think this way of me  :-*

jadecapri

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 02:53:43 PM »
FairOakian , thanks for a nice review. Jade is so classic in every way. Now I know I am missing out, dog gone it!  If ladies wanna know what intrigues most of us guys, then let me say Jade seems to be the blue print for Courtesan quality GFE that most guys crave but find so fleeting.

What he said ...
Maxyyy :)
I thought of you this week. You know why :)

jadecapri

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 02:54:53 PM »
Good report, Fairoakian!  I missed Jade by a couple of days during my April trip, so I still haven't had the chance of meeting her yet.  Hopefully, she'll be around during my next trip up north in the spring.  8)
I think sometime soon our times will aline and we will get to meet. Hopefully get along and spend time together :)
You Mr, have been on my radar :)

jadecapri

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 03:00:16 PM »
Yep, Jade is the real deal.  From her parties to her parlour personality to the way she make the most out of this board.  She always responds and never gets in board fights.  Class all the way.
You my friend is the real deal. I am just thinking how will I give you an incentive to visit Carson.  ;D
Oh.. I am a lover, not a fighter. You are right, I will open my mouth when I feel it will make a difference. Can't be a part of every discussion and get things done.

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 06:33:54 PM »

Well on to the details!

:-[
Shame one me. I have a bad habit of not visiting this part of the board. I will make a point to visit here more often.

Now Fairoakian, my dear :)
Made me blush for a second here. It should be that way at all, but I can be shy at times :)
It was so nice to finally meet you and talk to you. Glad Shooter pout you in my direction :)
You are right, the last 6 months have been an adventure, but the best think that has happened in terms of shaking things up and trying new things. Familiar with my looks? Let me give a little help :)

hehe the details :)

I will always have an open invitation for you to visit me, I think that was made clear :)
Open that exception, will you? :)

Compared to many ladies I am taller and more athletic. But I think I look ok naked :)
Thinking well, if line ups were done naked .... That wouldn't be a bad idea now that I am thinking.

On that note, I enjoyed having your attention.

I have my trophy displayed in my room. It's beautiful and I will alway have it. You guy are popular with me, so you know ;)

Jade , you are a beautiful, beautiful woman

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 06:54:57 PM »
Jade's one of the nicest, classiest ladies in LPIN, and that booty..........Oh my!
Congrats fairoakian!

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 06:59:00 PM »
Jade's one of the nicest, classiest ladies in LPIN, and that booty..........Oh my!
Congrats fairoakian!

Amen , my brother

jadecapri

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 03:21:22 PM »

Jade , you are a beautiful, beautiful woman
Why thank you Tennessee. I happen to think you are a cool guy : )
I am kind of fun too :)

jadecapri

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 03:23:01 PM »
Congrats fairoakian!
Ahhh the think a booty can do ahahahahha
You are one of the golden ones FB.