Author Topic: My January 2017 road trip  (Read 1584 times)

Max Wood

My January 2017 road trip
« on: February 11, 2017, 11:20:38 AM »
+9
Mid January I took a two week vacation and braved the elements on a 3,000 mile road trip from the Pacific NW to Elko, Zion NP, Pahrump/Las Vegas, Reno/CC, then returned home via the Oregon coast. Along the way I spent some time with Roxy (Dovetail), Tori (Inez's), Lexy/Dahlia (Chicken Ranch), and Jade Capri (LRN).

Roxy: In my opinion Roxy is the most underrated courtesan working today. She is very quiet and unassuming in the parlor, but if you are fortunate enough to see her in action, the experience is unlike any other woman I've ever had. We keep in touch via email, so she knew I was stopping by. No surprises. This was party #8 for us. We spent a lovely hour getting reacquainted, picking up where we left off (if you know what I mean), learning more about what makes each other tick, exploring new things. Prior to the party, Monica, the angel running the Dovetail, fed me pizza. All in all an absolutely fabulous time.

Tori: I met Tori for the first time during a photoshoot, and we seemed to hit it off right away. She is easygoing, approachable, and fun to talk to. Later on, after the shoot, I spoke to Peter about getting together with her. He went back and spoke to her about it. She came out to the bar and had a drink with me. We spent some time talking, then went back to her room for some fun. At this point things get a little blurry. All I remember is that it was an intense hour, very hot, with non-stop action. We ran out of time, so I opted for a second hour. Eventually she got me off twice. Tori is a very special woman, you really should check her out.

Lexy: We also keep in touch, so she knew I was in town. I adore Lexy, she treats me very well. It's easy to see why she is a former COY award winner. Well to my surprise, she brought in Dahlia, and we spent the next hour having about as much fun as 3 people can have. There is something about the two of them together, they both just radiate joy and happiness. I think this made my fifth time getting 'dahlexified'. While getting head from Dahlia, I mentioned to Lexy that where I grew up the act was referred to as 'skull'. This just cracked up both of them, and by the end of the hour we were all laughing uncontrollably.

Jade: There are a few people I've met in my life who glow with a certain energy, a force that makes the room almost seem to light up when they enter. Jade is one of those people. I had the good fortune to visit with her twice during this trip, about an hour each time. She is every bit as sweet, as beautiful, as charming, and as sexy as she appears to be, perhaps more. And if you are a fan of the derriere, hers is world class. Magnificent. We've now had 18 parties together, so we each know a little about what the other likes, but the excitement, the thrill of being with her is still the same as it was the first time. She has a seemingly endless supply of new outfits, sexy bikini underwear, that just makes your jaw drop when you see her in them. All I can say is if you are ever in the Reno/CC area, you owe it to yourself to stop by and visit with Jade Capri. It will be one of the most satisfying experiences of your life.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 11:27:00 AM by Max Wood »

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: My January 2017 road trip
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 02:59:29 PM »
+1
Max thank you for everything you do for me and our girls.   I appreciate you so much and wish I was there during your last trip and  I hope in April we can go out and have some fun together followed up by a very special encounter as we spoke of later that night!!!

You are so helpful to our business.  And I had to type a reply thanking you for everything you do and also of course,  I am glad you enjoyed Tori!

Thanks
Louis

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 04:20:45 PM »
+1
Great reviews Max!  Thank you. 

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 05:40:52 PM »
+1
Good report, Max!  That was quite a roadtrip ...3000 miles and partying with all of those great ladies!  ;D

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 08:27:01 PM »
+1
Thanks for all your help.  Looking forward to your next trip.

Peter

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 09:46:42 PM »
+1
Great job, Max! Thank you for the reviews. 3,000? You lightweight, just did that one way, and got about 1,800 to go  ;D

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 09:58:11 AM »
+1
Good report there max.

You went past the home town most likely on while going to Zion a short stop to kick about the stories and ideas on the places to see would have been fun. An area of Zion most don't visit is Kolob Canyon on the north end or a trip up Cedar Canyon to Cedar Breaks is nice as can look down on Zion's, how the snow is up there this year becomes a question as the ski area lists over 100 inches.

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 10:08:15 AM »
+1
Great report, thanks.  Tori and Roxy (damn autocorrect put Rocky :D ) are definitely on my short list.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 07:36:38 AM »
+1
Ah, the classics!  Great report Max.   Tori is on my 2017 to-do list. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 02:02:44 PM »
+1
Always a treat for us to see you...enjoy all our conversations, and I love looking at all the pictures you take...you have great talent. Great reviews...Thanks Max. :) :)

jadecapri

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 03:16:38 PM »
+1
Max Max you lovely creature :)
You have seen ladies that I would love my self to party with them... you know... have fun :)
You have an eye for beauty and sometimes I am not sure I am wordy of all the attention you give me, however, I am not going to say stop :)

You make is sound so poetic that I wish I could show my friends the reviews. I have said before and will say again. I am only 50% of the situation, you bring the other 50% and perhaps more. I can't believe we have seen each eachother so many times now. I love it! There is at least other 17 times you could have seen another lady and you chose to spend time with me. That stay dear to my heart and I am sure you know that. You are also always so helpful with your insights for me.
lol I do have tons of lingerie. I think from now on, you will have to text me what color you are in the mood for :)
Thank you so much for everything you do for me, treating me so nice, passing the good word and putting up with me : )

Jade: There are a few people I've met in my life who glow with a certain energy, a force that makes the room almost seem to light up when they enter. Jade is one of those people. I had the good fortune to visit with her twice during this trip, about an hour each time. She is every bit as sweet, as beautiful, as charming, and as sexy as she appears to be, perhaps more. And if you are a fan of the derriere, hers is world class. Magnificent. We've now had 18 parties together, so we each know a little about what the other likes, but the excitement, the thrill of being with her is still the same as it was the first time. She has a seemingly endless supply of new outfits, sexy bikini underwear, that just makes your jaw drop when you see her in them. All I can say is if you are ever in the Reno/CC area, you owe it to yourself to stop by and visit with Jade Capri. It will be one of the most satisfying experiences of your life.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 11:27:00 AM by Max Wood »

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2017, 01:09:44 AM »
+1
Jade Capri and Roxy are two of the great LPIN ladies that it has to offer today! Can't wait to try to party again with both of these ladies in a couple months!