Author Topic: 2 Girl Party with Mila &April  (Read 483 times)

Offline Idaho48

• Regular
2 Girl Party with Mila &April
« on: October 04, 2019, 07:15:27 AM »
+6
About a week ago I had pre-arranged a party with Mila for last night. When I arrived at Mona's she was delayed due to still being at a dentist appointment. I told Anna that I could come back later that evening to give Mila time to be ready for our time together. While I was at the bar having a drink there was a lineup and I saw the beautiful April come by. WOW! What a sexy lady!! That got me to thinking. It's time to step things up and go for a 2 girl party.

I returned later that evening and when I went back to Mila's room with her and I told her what I'd like to do. She was really excited and went to see if April was available. As luck would have it she was. I'm so glad I decided to do this. These 2 ladies are both very amazing lovers and having them both at the same time is an experience that will leave you exhausted but wanting more!! I've had many parties with Mila and as always she's amazing and spoils me. But adding another lady to the mix brings an added level of sexual energy from Mila that is fantastic! And April is so amazing herself. A very sexy body with soft skin and skills that will make your toes curl!! Sorry no explicit details. Your gonna have to book a party of your own to experience one or both of these gorgeous ladies!!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: 2 Girl Party with Mila &April
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 04:06:46 PM »
Woohooo.....sounds like an amazing time :) :) So happy to hear you enjoyed time with Mila and April!!! :)