Author Topic: First visit to Elko  (Read 717 times)

NeosBane

First visit to Elko
« on: October 03, 2019, 10:08:11 PM »
+7
I took a short vacation a few weeks ago, and while it wasn’t the focus of my vacation, I did get a chance to visit Elko both coming and going.  This being my first visit I have to say I had a great time while there.  On my way through town the first time, I stopped to visit Inez D&D, as it had been suggested as a good place for someone new to the scene.  I arrived in the late afternoon and was greeted by two ladies at the bar, who happily chatted with me while I calmed my nerves over a beer.  Once I was ready, they brought out the line up.  I chose Stephanie, mostly because she was so forward and seemed happy to see me.  She gave me the quick tour and then off to her room.  She is an amazing woman with a sweet personality, and was very giving and considerate during our hour together.  Needless to say I had an amazing time.

Coming back through on Sunday, I stopped to visit Sue’s Fantasy club, a place I wanted to visit since first hearing about it.  The experience here was great as well, I had a wonderful time with a very sweet lady who really made me feel welcome and well cared for.  The trip really changed my outlook on a number of things, so I know I will be back to visit again.

This is my first post, hopefully there will be more.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: First visit to Elko
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 05:22:09 AM »
Welcome NB!  Glad you had a great time at Sue's and Inez.   Don't forget that Desert Rose is right around the corner... they have some great women there too!  Also, Dovetail is just down the road at Carlin Exit 279.
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: First visit to Elko
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 04:10:11 PM »
+1
So glad you enjoyed your time with Stephanie at Inez's :) :) We hope to see you again when you are back this way :) :) We also have our sister house
Mona's that you can check out next trip as well :)