Author Topic: Watching Cathouse on HBO  (Read 11155 times)

sperminator

Re: Watching Cathouse on HBO
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2012, 03:38:58 AM »
Finallly caught the ep; in a word, DISGUSTING! It just confirms for me why I will never spend a dime in a hof house. As for danielle, I honestly wouldn't fuck that fatty for free. She's just plain gross.

The scenes with hof and cami made me wanna puke. With that little girl voice, it's not hard to conclude she was likely molested as a child (usually a tell tale sign.... arrested development). And she's hof's idea of the perfect woman?!

The whole episode made me sick!

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 10:42:39 AM »
Finallly caught the ep; in a word, DISGUSTING! It just confirms for me why I will never spend a dime in a hof house. As for danielle, I honestly wouldn't fuck that fatty for free. She's just plain gross.

The scenes with hof and cami made me wanna puke. With that little girl voice, it's not hard to conclude she was likely molested as a child (usually a tell tale sign.... arrested development). And she's hof's idea of the perfect woman?!

Sperminator just because you did not like the show is no reason to ATTACK  Cami.   And to talk about her childhood. Witch you have no clue about. That is what is sick.   Yes this episode was not very good but still there is no reason for personal attacks on the ladies at the MLBR.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:09:42 AM by Wildfire »

sportsman

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2012, 03:19:22 PM »
+1
I have had many opportunities to get to know Cami Parker pretty well.
Dennis Hof has business interests in Southern Nevada and on occasion, we have met...with Cami there, too...
...she is totally a different person ''off-camera''...which is why last year, I invited her to
be my guest at the CWM banquet...she accepted and did, indeed, attend the banquet,
as well as one of the breakfast sessions at Scruples...and in  January 2011, she went to a Scruples breakfast
with me during Winterfest...Her friend, Camryn Cross, attended the breakfast the next morning...
Cami Parker is one of the nicer ladies in LPIN...And I am a firm believer in another concept:
be a gentleman, treat a working girl with respect deserved by all women, and a client will be able to
negotiate a good price with her, or any other LPIN... and yes, I partied with her during Winterfest 2011...
  8) 8) 8) 8)

Bobbi

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2012, 10:55:08 PM »
+1
Cami Parker is one of the nicer ladies in LPIN

Yea Right Roflmaof

sperminator

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2012, 01:43:27 AM »
+1

Sperminator just because you did not like the show is no reason to ATTACK  Cami.   And to talk about her childhood. Witch you have no clue about. That is what is sick.   Yes this episode was not very good but still there is no reason for personal attacks on the ladies at the MLBR.

She speaks in a child/little girls voice. Has a senior citizen - a man old enough to be her grandfather - as her lover. Calls him daddy and is submissive to him.

I'm not attacking her. Far from it. I think she's both sweet and beautiful! I simply said she exhibits the hallmarks of a victim of molestation. Her philosophy that "men are for running the world and women are their treats"  - not to mention her choice in boyfriend - doesn't exactly make me thinks I'm wrong.

sportsman

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2012, 08:54:41 AM »
cOMMENTING FROM PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE
GIVES ME A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE OTHERS
HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED...AND NEVER WILL
I don't care what her personal relationships are..
.I enjoy the way Cami and I relate, which
is all that matters... 8) 8) ::) ::) :-X :-X :( :( :(

niki newman

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2012, 12:08:12 PM »
+1
Wow! Makes me glad I dont waste my time watching it. I mean been there when they had filmed. Not my thing the whole tv crap. Yea I dont do fake in front of HBO. You know I have seen ladies that are great people and friends but then when the cameras are rolling they turn into a monsters. I work on proving that I take care of my men. Its called word of mouth! Most things that are on TV are fake and thats what Im not. I feel that an IC should take care of her men not play games on tv!

Busguy1966

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2012, 01:06:23 PM »
All the BS! I could care less! and for those who dont know Cami she is far more intel than you think! I like her for what thats worth.
Busguy1966
and by the way the last cathouse was not that great!

Texas Rose

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2012, 01:29:27 PM »
i have met cami and she is a good girl and she loves to talk alot...to me she is a very lucky lady to be dating a man for as long as she has at least he takes good care of her and she seems very happy with dennis.And to me she must be doing something right to be still by he's side...

TamelaLee

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2012, 06:16:08 PM »
+1
I'll be on HBO Feb 1st!!  Please tune in  ;D

sportsman

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2012, 08:12:27 PM »
Tamela Lee... OK...i'll watch with all four eyes!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

chili cook

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2012, 08:34:02 AM »
+1
Cami Parker is one of the nicer ladies in LPIN

Yea Right Roflmaof

Thank you Bobbi.  I watched that episode and made the comment over on the MBLR Board that "I thought it was much ado about nothing " And Cami being a moderator over there gave me a "Board Warning" WTF ???

Chili

chili cook

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2012, 08:54:44 AM »
+1
I think Cami charges $500 an hour for the party, and $4,500 not to talk in her annoying voice during the party - ouch, that was mean, but it's true.

That was brilliant, simply brilliant. thank you Ms Phoenix