Author Topic: What A Great Weekend At Love Ranch Norh  (Read 761 times)

GillianSloan

What A Great Weekend At Love Ranch Norh
« on: January 15, 2012, 10:10:36 AM »
+1
It was a lot of fun to spend time with you all and Jill Chandler's party was a wonderful turnout. It will go down in our legendary party log, which is getting longer with each one. I can't wait to see the pics she is working on getting.

sportsman

Re: What A Great Weekend At Love Ranch Norh
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 10:40:57 AM »
It's good to hear everybody had fun...that is what this life is all about!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jill Chandler

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 11:59:16 AM »
+1
Having you there, Gillian, made the party complete.  :-* Pics soon, I promise.

GillianSloan

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »
+1
You know I wouldn't have missed it. I love you.

GillianSloan

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 01:28:43 PM »
It's good to hear everybody had fun...that is what this life is all about!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

It sure is and you were missed.

Jill Chandler

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 12:34:26 PM »
You're my best friend there, and I appreciate all the support you gave me making the party happen. 

Also the only pics are the ones Cronus took.  I was so busy having fun that I forgot to get out my camera.  By the time the cameras were fired up by others, I was out of my gatsby dress playing Twister.  Oh well, there are memories!

Love you too, Ms. Sloan!

GillianSloan

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 01:47:20 PM »
You're my best friend there, and I appreciate all the support you gave me making the party happen. 

Also the only pics are the ones Cronus took.  I was so busy having fun that I forgot to get out my camera.  By the time the cameras were fired up by others, I was out of my gatsby dress playing Twister.  Oh well, there are memories!

Love you too, Ms. Sloan!

You know you are my best friend as well. I honestly don't know what I would do without your friendship. I've come to really rely on it over the years in and out of the ranch. I will always support you as I know you give me yours always. I love you and next time you throw a party DON'T FORGET THE DAMN CAMERA!!! That was such a stunning dress you wore that night.