Author Topic: My first trip to the ranches and I was surprised that...  (Read 2289 times)

Pat

Re: My first trip to the ranches and I was surprised that...
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 10:36:29 AM »
I love to get the different perspectives of the board members, to the ladies, to the lurkers who have not as yet posted.   
For me, I was surprised in the lifelong friendships I have made and will cherish. I was under the impression I would be in my room alone and just working and passing ladies in the night so to speak.
It was truly a pleasant surprise.
I'm looking forward to seeing your input.

My 1st trip was in the early 70's. I made a road trip with 4 work buddies from La grand Oregon to Elko. One of the guys had been to the Brothels before and suggested we should check the Brothels out. We would like them.

2 things that surprise me were:

1. The lady I chose was a deaf mute. I forget her name but she was a Blonde and it was a great party. We communicated with our hands and eyes and a note pad.

2. I was in my 20's but looked much younger. I am also very short 5'3" 1/2. I am also a non drinker and in those days I drank milk, which is what I ordered in the Brothel. The girls laughed at that. They also said that I may not meet the age and size requierments. So they had me stand against the wall and said that i Had to atleast be tall enough to reach a pre determined mark they put on the wall. It was all mostly just kidding around, but I did have to show my ID.

The whole experience was fun and exciting to me. So after that I started making numerous trips to Elko and from there would go to the Line in Winnemucca and then on to Reno.

Pat

NataliaQing

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 02:18:27 AM »
I love to get the different perspectives of the board members, to the ladies, to the lurkers who have not as yet posted.   
For me, I was surprised in the lifelong friendships I have made and will cherish. I was under the impression I would be in my room alone and just working and passing ladies in the night so to speak.

My 1st trip was in the early 70's. I made a road trip with 4 work buddies from La grand Oregon to Elko. One of the guys had been to the Brothels before and suggested we should check the Brothels out. We would like them.

2 things that surprise me were:

1. The lady I chose was a deaf mute. I forget her name but she was a Blonde and it was a great party. We communicated with our hands and eyes and a note pad.

2. I was in my 20's but looked much younger. I am also very short 5'3" 1/2. I am also a non drinker and in those days I drank milk, which is what I ordered in the Brothel. The girls laughed at that. They also said that I may not meet the age and size requierments. So they had me stand against the wall and said that i Had to atleast be tall enough to reach a pre determined mark they put on the wall. It was all mostly just kidding around, but I did have to show my ID.

The whole experience was fun and exciting to me. So after that I started making numerous trips to Elko and from there would go to the Line in Winnemucca and then on to Reno.

Pat

How fun! I am impressed by the variety of women that the brothels attract.

I think that a gentleman ordering milk might make the girls giggle a bit, also ;D

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 02:31:19 PM »
You are a very kind, happy person that anyone would be happy to know.

Jill Chandler

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 09:05:42 PM »

Good luck staying in your room when I'm there unless we're in a party! :-*

GillianSloan

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 11:38:26 AM »
What a nice topic Gillian as it highlights one of the many positive sides to our hobby, and to the profession.   The business is the driving force that connects us and it is what it is.   But, it's not all about the money, or for that matter, the sex.  We do make friends.   You certainly have remained a good friend  to me even though I haven't been to Nevada in 2 years.   I thank ya for that.   

East Coast Guy

I am happy for your friendship as well and really enjoy that you are always just on the other end of the phone as I am for you. xoxo

GillianSloan

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »
Interesting thread Gillian.  Even though I have been doing this brothel thing for 7-8 years, I always have this kind of "what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this"  thing going on.  I'm always kind of surprised by how nice some of the ladies I meet are (although I know there's no reason why they shouldn't be).  And I am always kind of surprised when I develop friendships with the ladies that seem to be beyond the brothel experience, like the ones I have with Juicy Lucy of the CR and Jade Capri and Nikki Ryan of the LRN.  And having met you Gillian, I know you and I could easily develop that kind of relationship.

I look forward to working on that. ;) xoxo

Robyn Stiletto

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 06:18:30 PM »
+1
Nice post Jills miss ya girl!!!!

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 07:36:58 PM »
Her smile is so sexy..

GillianSloan

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »

Miss you too and hope all going well for you.

GillianSloan

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2012, 02:03:33 PM »
In May 2001, my first experience was a total blast
because the woman I chose (Chelsea at the Chicken Ranch,out of a lineup, incidentally)
 was sexy, smart, sexy, fun, sexy, imaginative and did I say, sexy?

I had been going to Canada and did parties with sexual providers in the Greater Toronto Area ,
so I was familiar with all of the aspects of legal prostitution before I moved to Nevada from Ohio..
Meeting a woman like Chelsea, however, was a distinct plus. If it had been a bad experience,
I might have been living these last 11 years like a monk......well, not a monk...I do love poker, too!!!
and that was the main reason for moving to the Las Vegas area.... 8) 8) 8)

That is so interesting. Glad your first was such a great experience and keep you coming back. xo