Author Topic: LPIN Gathering 19 report  (Read 1489 times)

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
LPIN Gathering 19 report
« on: July 19, 2015, 10:47:03 AM »
+7
I didn't get to town till Friday morning due to prior work commitments, but am glad I made the effort. It was great seeing everyone and getting a couple of parties in as well.

I made breakfast at Tamarack Junction Friday morning. Good size group there and a chance to catch up. Not many partying stories being told, mostly just what we have all been doing so no really good juicy gossip this morning. Still the food and company was good.

After breakfast I went a made a run past the Peppermill which still amazed me how much brighter the place is when you trade out all of those older black finishes with a bright white. They started the changeover when the Tuscany tower was built.

I think checked into my hotel, over by the airport. There's a Hyatt Place  on Terminal way, basically at I25 and Plumb Lane. Very central and made for an easy exit Sunday morning with an early morning flight. The rooms were really nice split with a couch and a king size bed with a divider wall. Very new and clean and includes a hot breakfast every morning. I'd have no problem staying there again when I come back to Reno.

The banquet was Friday night, and I'd say we had about 45 attendees. Typical buffet with very nice salmon and prime rib. After dinner Armond got up and gave a toast to our lost comrade in Sportsman. Then Jagged got up and gave his awards which are very much appreciated. I think it was Bashful who mentioned that when he goes to a ladies room and there's a Jagged award he knows the lady has Jagged's seal of approval. Great way to look at them! Then the awards were announced with Belle, the Dovetail and Mustang all in attendance to receive their awards in person. Even Carrera was there to turn over the ceremonial sash to Belle.

After the dinner I headed down to Kitkat lane. My first stop was the Love Ranch North. They had about 5 girls in their lineup, but were also doing karaoke in the parlor. This made any communication at the bar virtually impossible. After about 5 minutes I decided I had enough and headed next door to the Sagebrush.

The Sage had the largest lineup I remember there in years. At least a dozen women in the lineup of all varieties. Chatted with a number of ladies, and ran into Bailey, who I had partied with previously. But my choice was relatively easy. Khaleesi Stormborn.

Looking an awful lot like Emilia Clarke and a big fan of Game of Thrones, she was a treat to chat with and easy on the eyes. Negotiations were really easy, as we started with some nice foreplay in the jacuzzi before heading to her room to get down to action. As close to a GFE as I've been with in LPIN, she was alot of fun to party with. The only downside was that her room was close to the parlor and the karaoke that had driven me out of the LRN had moved over here.  We persevered and finished a couple of hours from when we started. When I came out Dennis and Suzette where in the parlor and we talked briefly. At this point I was completely wiped out and headed back to my hotel for some zzzs.

Saturday was the picnic and it had been since LPIN Gathering 3 I think since I'd been to that location. Of course then there was a lake there which is now due to the drought bone dry. Funny to look back through the old pix and see the boat and the ladies riding around on it. Once again, it was a great chance to catch up with  people I hadn't seen in years.

Early that evening the Old Mustang was having a pool party. Nice meal by the pool with ladies in and out of the pool with the typical debauchery that goes with these events with tops coming off. Just be prepared for the squirt guns if you go.

As things were starting to get out of hand I decided to venture over to the new mustang former Wild Horse ranch. Chatted with a few ladies before choosing to party with Morgan. A nice well endowed blonde who has great oral skills and was able to really enjoy our party to the point were both of us were struggle to stand up afterwards. another good party to round out the trip.

So two days in Reno, two great parties and now its back home to the real world. Thanks to all of the organizers from Sheri to Goldie to the staff of the Mustang ranch. It was a fun trip and only one year till LPIN Gathering 20!

Flyfisher

Re: LPIN Gathering 19 report
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 01:05:59 PM »
Geo thanks for the nice summary. I wish I could have been there, but my health is kinda keeping me anchored at home. 

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 01:54:45 PM »
Geo thanks for the nice summary. I wish I could have been there, but my health is kinda keeping me anchored at home.

Unfortunately you aren't the only one where health challenges prevented you from making it. Those of us who used to make those trips in the mid 90s are becoming fewer and fewer. Not many of the old guard left.

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 07:23:10 PM »
I was there briefly during the karaoke and it seemed like it was a cheap date for Hof and his gf and Madam Suzette. As soon as they came in they started playing Hof's favorite song and then his gf and Suzette sang a couple songs each. The girls kept coming up to me one by one during all of this and I nearly lost my voice answering the same two questions x 10. I left soon after because both my throat and my ears hurt.
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 08:23:07 PM »
Very well done report Geo, still missing my monthly phone calls from Sportsman, but making new friends in Funmonger, 69er, KC, and Lecher.  51 more weeks til LPIN Gathering 20 Armond