Author Topic: Chicken Ranch Octoberfest 2010  (Read 1062 times)

shooter

Chicken Ranch Octoberfest 2010
« on: October 10, 2010, 10:14:49 AM »
   Ok just returned home after a really fun weekend in Pahrump. Ya I know that sounds like an oxymoron. First I have to thank Lexy , Dahila, Debbie and all the ladies of the Chicken Ranch for their hard work to make this  a great first event. I do know that it is already scheduled to be the same time next year. ( second weekend in October) So it will grow and become an annual event for me at least.
   Friday night the 11 ladies of the Chicken Ranch held a "glow" party. We had a nice food table set out in the bar which was light by blacklights all night. The shots of Patron` were flowing freely and the "ring toss" game became a lot of fun, as if you tossed you ring onto the penis target you got to make up a rule for everyone to follow. We had a lot of fun rules by the end. The the ladies started to paint each other and even Mr. Goldie! Turns out he is a really good sport in the afriend or mikey tradition. Some of the sights and sounds of this night cannot be reported here, but suffice it to say it was a GREAT party!!
   Saturday we went out to see the grand opening of the new spa room and have an outdoor cookout party. Food was good, burgers and brats and all the fixings. Then more games, balloon popping with your favorite lady as a partner. The weather could not have been nicer either. We took off for a while and Ex_Okie and I returned to the bar later to play charades, and quarters with the ladies. The whole weekend was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to next year.

Ex_Okie and I ventured out to see the Dennis Hof Love Ranch. The work is continuing and progressing at a steady pace. The Bar is drywalled and stucco applied, light fixtures and being installed and seven ladies rooms are remodeled along with three party rooms. There were 7 ladies in the house this weekend.  A nice variety of some quality ladies. I partied with Daisy Mae, a hot blonde with blue eyes. Okie talked with the ladies at the bar and when I came out they were reading the SIN board at the bar.

I did not get to Sheris but was told that they had 18 ladies their this weekend.  And that it was a very high quality group of ladies. So if you add it up 18, Sheri's, 11 Chicken Ranch, and 7 Dennis Hof's Love Ranch, we had 36 ladies available to us this weekend in the Pahrump area. Along with great weather, but a little cool at night.

So ok what's  next Winterfest?