Author Topic: "Asian" Lily at Mona's Ranch  (Read 485 times)

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
"Asian" Lily at Mona's Ranch
« on: July 20, 2022, 08:45:39 PM »
+7
So I drove from my home near Chicago to the LPIN Awards banquet in Reno, 4k miles round trip. So glad to see Mona's Ranch win Best Rural Brothel and Mona's girl Mila winning Courtesan of the year.

On the way there and back I stopped at Mona's to see my favorite courtesan, Lily, who doesn't get enough mention on this forum lately, though I realize with all the popular ladies at Mona's/Inez's, it might get easy to get lost in the shuffle.

What is said about her usually has to do with her tireless energy and eagerness to please. Maybe I take that too much for granted. As a guy getting up in age, I can take pills to help get an erection, but can't always get to the finish line. She will keep trying long after I have given up, and seems a bit disappointed, not in me, but in herself, that I did not finish. Look, along with accepting that I'm not always going to finish, I appreciate that someone is going to try their best and be genuinely concerned about pleasing me although I have assured her several times it's not that big of a deal as far as I'm concerned. To me, just being with an attractive, personable young woman is automatically a great pleasure in itself.

For those who haven't met her, she is what is what I would call "cute", both in looks and personality. She is quite petite in size, and has a very firm body thanks to a regular exercise regimen. She keeps in great shape, with a very firm body and full breasts.

Too bad if she gets overlooked because of all the other attractive, talented ladies that work at Mona's/Inez's. She is definitely eager to please, and a delight to be with.

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
Re: "Asian" Lily at Mona's Ranch
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 04:54:28 AM »
Even though I have never partied with Lily whenever she sees me in the bar, she gives me a big smile a hug and a compliment about something. Never any pressure to party. One day I will have to sample her skills.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: "Asian" Lily at Mona's Ranch
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 12:09:05 PM »
It was so great to see you! So glad you enjoyed your time with her. Lily is full of energy, I call her the energizer bunny! See you next trip!