Author Topic: Love Ranch South Sale has gone through. Price: $1,350,000  (Read 1218 times)

Offline jaynurse

• Lookie-Loo
Re: Love Ranch South Sale has gone through. Price: $1,350,000
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2022, 11:55:12 AM »

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2022, 02:00:59 PM »
https://www.fox5vegas.com/2022/04/21/notorious-love-ranch-pahrump-sold-over-12m/

Big maybe......but may reopen as a brothel....

I knew the owners would hide behind an LLC. But it sounds like there was a lot of interest in not only reopening a brothel but people wanted to manage it as well. Maybe some of the “losers” will try to set up shop somewhere else…

Granted Hof is kind of a unique case. But I think about people like Joe Richards. He was just a nobody from Minnesota that opened a brothel, later expanding to 3, and he did very well for himself. He actually got in trouble for trying to bribe local officials to rezone some land he owned near the Chicken Ranch as he wanted to open a new brothel there.

I mean he wasn’t very well off but he turned out pretty well from the brothel business, I’d like to see some more people take the plunge.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2022, 04:08:14 PM »
https://www.fox5vegas.com/2022/04/21/notorious-love-ranch-pahrump-sold-over-12m/

I knew the owners would hide behind an LLC.

Normally a business is registered with the state (usually the Sec. of State).  This would include the owners of the business, in this case the owners of the LLC.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2022, 11:21:33 PM »

I knew the owners would hide behind an LLC.

Normally a business is registered with the state (usually the Sec. of State).  This would include the owners of the business, in this case the owners of the LLC.

In many states you simply need a registered agent. Many people will just put their attorney which won’t help in identifying. Nevada is actually different though, and what you describe can be done. Nevada lists the officers. I looked up Crystal 40 LLC  and Crystal 2.5 LLC (the Hof LLC’s for Crystal) and Suzette is on there, along with an attorney who is also the registered agent. I’ll be keeping an eye for “Nevada Ranch Holdings LLC” to pop up there, though chances are the name of the person won’t reveal anything, unless it’s like an existing brothel owner knowing their name won’t tell us anything.

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2022, 11:58:51 PM »
Why do we care who bought it. Have any of you seen , any of the paperwork . It takes to get the license . And the time
It takes to get it….

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2022, 01:42:52 PM »
Why do we care who bought it. Have any of you seen , any of the paperwork . It takes to get the license . And the time
It takes to get it….

There was a lot of interest in reopening it as a brothel, there was also interest in doing other things as well. I care because I’d like to see it reopened as a brothel. Yes it takes a lot of work to make it happen but the guy at Alien pulled it off.