Author Topic: Sues fantasy club  (Read 7247 times)

Offline Sizmic

• Regular
Re: Sues fantasy club
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2022, 07:18:30 AM »
I haven't been to Sue's before but I am sort of curious to check it out.  It seems like they have a reputation for being "all business" with their conversations when you walk through the door.  Does this attitude carry over to the parties?  Is the interaction somewhat distant and methodical?

I don’t care for the atmosphere at Sue’s & doubt that I’ll revisit.  However, I partied with Mickey (sp?) when I went; she was very attentive and accomodating.

Yes Mickie is the one reason I would check out Sue's on my upcoming trip

Offline YesHelloIAmAUser

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2022, 05:57:40 PM »
I'm planning to head up to Elko hopefully either this month or next, and Sue's is on my radar for the trip, but I can't decide if I want to go or not. The fixed pricing definitely appeals to me, even if it is a bit higher than the monger rate, but I'm mostly hearing low to average reviews of the place.

Offline Sizmic

• Regular
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2022, 06:24:22 PM »
I did go in today to check the place out and the comments on here about pricing going up is true. I will say though that Mickey is a very attractive girl I might go party with

Are they higher than the 600?

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2022, 10:16:12 PM »
No it was at 600

Hopefully still so during my next trip to Elko.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2022, 09:19:34 PM »
I haven't been to Sue's before but I am sort of curious to check it out.  It seems like they have a reputation for being "all business" with their conversations when you walk through the door.  Does this attitude carry over to the parties?  Is the interaction somewhat distant and methodical?

I don’t care for the atmosphere at Sue’s & doubt that I’ll revisit.  However, I partied with Mickey (sp?) when I went; she was very attentive and accomodating.

Yes Mickie is the one reason I would check out Sue's on my upcoming trip

Yes most folks on this forum agree. I can always use a good massage!
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline SToN3y

• High Roller
  • Also known as "Pequop Tony"
    • Twitter
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2022, 09:05:04 AM »
+1
Sue's is a fixed-price house that is Asian-only. The hourly rate has already been posted on this thread. $600/hr and it is a full-service party, including possible GFE (depending on the girl; YMMV). A lot of the older mongers were turned off by it and swore it off because it used to be one of the cheaper brothels in Elko. However, since the increase, they've gotten more regular girls. Seeing what you *can* spend at some of the more expensive brothels, the price isn't bad at all. It's a good place for beginners.

The only thing that may dissuade you is the seeming lack of transparency. You don't know what girls will be there, nor do they post photos on their website. This is where the forums come in handy! Their scheduled girls vary from day-to-day. Your best option would be to give them a call and see who's there before you head to Sue's! Email can be iffy since there's only so much that can be said and, like I said, their schedules are day-to-day.

If you decide to go, would HIGHLY suggest Mickie. Young, enthusiastic, attentive, and eager to please. You won't leave the party disappointed!
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2022, 12:08:10 PM »
SToN3y, as you said the best option is to call if not there in person. However as I had found a couple times, they don't always tell the truth on who's there on the phone either. One time they said Coco wasn't there and she was there the same day I called and showed up. YMMV.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 12:12:03 PM by wb69 »

Offline SToN3y

• High Roller
  • Also known as "Pequop Tony"
    • Twitter
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2022, 01:55:54 PM »
SToN3y, as you said the best option is to call if not there in person. However as I had found a couple times, they don't always tell the truth on who's there on the phone either. One time they said Coco wasn't there and she was there the same day I called and showed up. YMMV.

I feel like they've had a change in management since reopening. I think it's still owned by the same gentleman, but the "Mama-San" that has been there forever wasn't there when me and nblaw went last December. I also didn't get the feeling of having a girl thrown at me right as I walked in, which was different than when I had last gone in 2019. I actually felt like I could sit at the bar and have a drink.

YMMV, I guess. But I'd still give it a second chance if you haven't been in awhile!
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky

Offline nblaw95

• High Roller
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2022, 05:55:05 PM »
+1

I feel like they've had a change in management since reopening. I think it's still owned by the same gentleman, but the "Mama-San" that has been there forever wasn't there when me and nblaw went last December. I also didn't get the feeling of having a girl thrown at me right as I walked in, which was different than when I had last gone in 2019. I actually felt like I could sit at the bar and have a drink.

YMMV, I guess. But I'd still give it a second chance if you haven't been in awhile!

Yep, I can verify the atmosphere wasn't anywhere near as bad as some on the forum had made it out to be. One of my favorite parties was at Sue's (with Mickie).

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2022, 03:06:14 PM »
+1

Yep, I can verify the atmosphere wasn't anywhere near as bad as some on the forum had made it out to be. One of my favorite parties was at Sue's (with Mickie).

I’ve never been, but I’m kind of wondering if the price increases coincided with a change in management (for the better)

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2022, 08:46:13 AM »
+3
I am new to these boards and *very thankful* for the wisdom shared within. Customers and courtesans I see here come across as more kind, sane and articulate than the people who I encounter 'in real life' haha! Most other people would think the opposite, but the truth is right here.

I made my 1st 2 trips to Elko earlier this year after some basic research (mostly to find out if this was 'real' haha), w/return trips already planned for May and June.  Yay me!! Not yay for my bank account! haha 

*So far*, Sue's is the only place I have done business with as I had a lonnnnnng festering and previously not acted upon attraction for pretty Asian ladies.  So the theme appealed to me instantly, once I found out such a place actually existed. 

I must say that I am surprised by *some* of what I've read here re: Sue's. I must qualify that statement by saying that I have no 'before and after' reference points bc I was never there 'before' (pre-covid). I will say I was scared on my 1st visit, thinking I was doing something wrong. I tried to 'negotiate' (I had yet to see these boards and knew nothing of their fixed pricing) based on other internet info insisting that this was how the LPIN game was to be played. I am certain that I came across as cheap and annoying! So there I was trying & was *not* getting negotiated with, and thinking that maybe I was being worked a bit as a newby. 

Turns out I wasn't (hindsight), and yes I signed up for the full hour.  I was not disappointed w/the quality of the courtesan and her skills. Jessica is young, slender, very pretty and willing to please. She was receptive and accommodating and I had a terrific time.  I *must* have enjoyed it a lot (Feb 2022), bc I went back 2 more times for additional hours w/her the next 2 days.  Hell, I was in town, so...? Once I was with her, I felt safe going back to/her - especially for my 1st time partaking in the LPIN world. Super sweet girl, with a cute giggle if you get her laughing.  Maybe a bit less 'seasoned' than some others I have read about here? Not a bad thing at all. It made me think that we were 'sharing that experience' all the more. But I don't think she had been there long as of February.

Fast forward to now, I went back in March and spent more time w/Jessica. Everyone in the place treated me like an old friend already despite my being there once (okay 3x, but it was only 1 3 day visit). I also spent a couple of wonderful visits with Yami on the 2nd visit, who I see mentioned on occasion on this board. DAMN what a fine looking lady, with a shockingly attractive and healthy body, that is only exceeded by her talents when it comes to putting that body to work. Her enthusiasm and physicality are such a turn on! Her in the moment suggestions were right on time. A pro! And she couldn't be sweeter. Both ladies had my legs shaking for hours afterwards.

I take the blame for any sense of feeling rushed on my 1st visit. Once I saw Jessica, I wanted nothing more than to be with her immediately - partly bc I couldn't believe that this was real? haha  But *I feel compelled to say that I have NEVER ONCE felt rushed* going through the process, then or since.  I have sat at the bar sipping water or beer for well over an hour on every occasion, passing the time w/wonderful conversations w/both the bartender (cute as hell) and the ladies from behind the curtain.  So long as there were no line of customers (my trips were split b/n weekends and weekdays), I found them to be very good conversation and patient. Just a joy to be around. Yes sometimes the language barrier is in play, but when casually chatting, it was always easy to work around. And YES, on one occasion, the conversation led to a return trip 'behind the curtain.'  ;D  Overall, I adore all of the ladies that I have met there and spent time with, and I don't suspect that it will be any different on my next visit. Plus they are extremely attractive! Oh my. I have never encountered sweeter people in any other walk of life, so sign me up.

I had no idea that Inez' and Mona's had Asian courtesans, so on my May visit, I do believe that I will be looking into the whereabouts of Jessy - after reading *so many* incredible reviews.  I also feel compelled to expand my horizons to all types of courtesans, especially after reading the reviews on here. Mila and others? Kinda seems like a no brainer to have a look. Maybe a taste too.

To summarize (FWIW): my thoughts on Sue's was that *I really really like it* for what I feel was a very casual experience (contrary to some posts, some of those older ones), and the 2 extremely sweet, loving and sensual ladies that I was fortunate enough to share time with.  Any time I go to Elko, unless something changes, I will always stop in and see (at least) one of the ladies there to renew acquaintances - and have a thrilling time as well. I hold out hope that eventually negotiating might come into play there as a 'regular.'

Counting the days... ;)
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2022, 08:47:02 AM »
^^^ (sorry about writing a novel) ^^^
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2022, 06:58:11 PM »
^^^ (sorry about writing a novel) ^^^

thanks for chiming in! I read and appreciate it.

my first party was with Jessy at Mona's. and have spent time with her every trip so far. lol. so for me I guess the appeal of the all asian house wasnt there for me.

but you guys are making me want to stop in next time I am in town. from other reviews they seemed kinda pushy in the past (and that turns me away).

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2022, 08:03:48 PM »
Since it is all Asian ladies, the thing I think they will lack is that other option obviously for someone who hasn't made up their mind on that piece.  And as I stated in my 'novel,' I was unaware of Asian ladies being at the nearby estabs.  Now that I found those websites and see those options, I will definitely choose either Mona's or Inez (not both, hotness overload is likely). There IS such a thing as 'too many options!'  I know what I like when I see it, and I liked Jessica and Yami as soon as I saw them.  There was a 3rd gal there on my 1st visit, but she was 'on vacation' on my 2nd, or I probably would have gone for the 'trifecta' of pleasure.  Like others have posted, they do not have any indication on their website as to who is in the building on any given day.  After what I've heard about Coco and Micki, I wouldn't mind stumbling into either of them.  I do know that THIS MONTH, April, they supposedly have another gal in there (no name was given, except 'young, petite and gorgeous').

Alas after my late Feb and late March visits, I am unable to get back there this month.  Wish I could.

But once I choose either other estab (Mona's or Inez's), I will check those out.  And in June, probably go to Sue's and whichever of Mona's or Inez's that I didn't go to in May. Not sure where I will plunk my money down, but I LOVE the fact that there are so many sweet choices!

Last trip to Elko, I was coming up from LV, so I stopped in Ely to check out Stardust and Big 4.  Stardust just had 2 ladies that day - Brit (young, white, cute and definitely NOT shy - but pricey) and an older Asian gal - not so pricey. It was noon and both gals were still asleep from the night before? 

Weirdly, I walked into Big 4 right across the lot since I was right there, the front door was unlocked, nobody was in the lobby or behind the bar. I walked all the way into the back hallway saying '....hello?....' 3x and not a soul showed up to respond.  After about 3 minutes I left bc I got uncomfortable, figuring if something went bad had gone down there, I didn't want to be on the hook for it just be being there at the wrong time!  ;)  So I was very disappointed by not even being able to do any 'research' while I was there.  Maybe they just keep different hours there.  Plus I didn't like the hotel options there, which is why I did the drive-by 1st.

Anyway, it'll be back to Elko for this happy customer!  :D

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2022, 09:08:59 PM »
Since it is all Asian ladies, the thing I think they will lack is that other option obviously for someone who hasn't made up their mind on that piece.  And as I stated in my 'novel,' I was unaware of Asian ladies being at the nearby estabs.  Now that I found those websites and see those options, I will definitely choose either Mona's or Inez (not both, hotness overload is likely). There IS such a thing as 'too many options!'  I know what I like when I see it, and I liked Jessica and Yami as soon as I saw them.  There was a 3rd gal there on my 1st visit, but she was 'on vacation' on my 2nd, or I probably would have gone for the 'trifecta' of pleasure.  Like others have posted, they do not have any indication on their website as to who is in the building on any given day.  After what I've heard about Coco and Micki, I wouldn't mind stumbling into either of them.  I do know that THIS MONTH, April, they supposedly have another gal in there (no name was given, except 'young, petite and gorgeous').

Alas after my late Feb and late March visits, I am unable to get back there this month.  Wish I could.

But once I choose either other estab (Mona's or Inez's), I will check those out.  And in June, probably go to Sue's and whichever of Mona's or Inez's that I didn't go to in May. Not sure where I will plunk my money down, but I LOVE the fact that there are so many sweet choices!

Last trip to Elko, I was coming up from LV, so I stopped in Ely to check out Stardust and Big 4.  Stardust just had 2 ladies that day - Brit (young, white, cute and definitely NOT shy - but pricey) and an older Asian gal - not so pricey. It was noon and both gals were still asleep from the night before? 

Weirdly, I walked into Big 4 right across the lot since I was right there, the front door was unlocked, nobody was in the lobby or behind the bar. I walked all the way into the back hallway saying '....hello?....' 3x and not a soul showed up to respond.  After about 3 minutes I left bc I got uncomfortable, figuring if something went bad had gone down there, I didn't want to be on the hook for it just be being there at the wrong time!  ;)  So I was very disappointed by not even being able to do any 'research' while I was there.  Maybe they just keep different hours there.  Plus I didn't like the hotel options there, which is why I did the drive-by 1st.

Anyway, it'll be back to Elko for this happy customer!  :D

Hey thanks for the information on Ely. I’m toying with the idea of going up there the next time I’m in Vegas. I’ve heard someone say the houses there don’t open until noon, so in my opinion you may have been there a LITTLE early. If it has the potential to be on your route, I hope you’ll consider trying Ely again, if it’s bad you’ll save me a 7 hour round trip.

Interesting that you thought someone in Ely was “pricey”, that’s the main motivation to go to Ely over Pahrump. Granted I don’t have much to go by (no one does) but I would have thought Ely to be on the same level as the I-80 corridor in eastern NV.
Though maybe she was trying to blow you off… not an asshole tax, but more of a “I just woke up so I’m really not up to this right now” surcharge. From some (rather limited) reports it sounds like those houses are more like the Desert Rose in Elko… a neighborhood bar with a brothel license. Basically everyone goes for a drink and to hang out, some might also party. The majority of their revenue comes from the front of house. From pictures Stardust looks like it has a really cool outdoor area with a stage, fire pits, picnic tables, a pond. Business is probably in the evening. Desert Rose doesn’t even open until 4. I’d probably try closer to that in Ely.