Author Topic: DATA vs DATY  (Read 1646 times)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: DATA vs DATY
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2018, 05:34:53 PM »
Well the physical difference is only an inch or so, ..............
I'm going the extra inch next time  :P :) :-*

Data

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2018, 06:44:05 PM »
+1
I am afraid I'm not on any menu but I feel flattered to be thought of. A few ladies have enjoyed my vibration upgrade.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 06:48:40 PM »
I've never considered charging by the inch. LOL.

The first rimming I got was a complete surprise  - not an unpleasant one, though.  I was able to allow myself to enjoy it after a quick mental inventory of my personal grooming that preceded the event. Phew!

If it is a core activity you are looking for - that should be stressed in the negotiations.  The ladies inside the brothel are just as different from each other sexually as ladies outside the brothel. If it matters to you - discuss it.  I found out very quickly it is a delightfully intense clit engorging sweet treat but not everyone agrees.  Some ladies might stop your party if you try that without notification.

Offline GracePreston

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Affordable Luxury
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2018, 06:49:55 PM »
+1
Yes... notification is important.  Some ladies might consider it a kissing cousin (haha--- get it?) to anal. 
Twitter--  @TempestinaDDcup   The name has changed-- but the awesomesauce remains the same :)

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2018, 06:55:08 PM »
I am afraid I'm not on any menu but I feel flattered to be thought of. A few ladies have enjoyed my vibration upgrade.

*DEAD*

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2018, 07:10:22 PM »
This discussion brings up a valid question in my mind: When a client is going to party with a new lady, to what extent should he or she notify/seek approval for each action?  I tend to be very careful and communicate both before and during the party what I'd like to do.  Other mongers have stated that all of that should be covered by terms like "half and half", "full service", "GFE", etc.  What do the mongers and the ladies here think?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 07:19:29 PM by LuvUShortTime »

Offline Billy89

• Couch Lint

Offline GracePreston

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Affordable Luxury
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2018, 04:36:51 AM »
Side note...

Generally speaking-- its not referred to as DATA... its called DATO. 
Twitter--  @TempestinaDDcup   The name has changed-- but the awesomesauce remains the same :)

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2018, 11:24:34 AM »
This discussion brings up a valid question in my mind: When a client is going to party with a new lady, to what extent should he or she notify/seek approval for each action?  I tend to be very careful and communicate both before and during the party what I'd like to do.  Other mongers have stated that all of that should be covered by terms like "half and half", "full service", "GFE", etc.  What do the mongers and the ladies here think?

This becomes less of an issue once you have become a repeat visitor to a lady.  The first time you negotiate a party with a courtesan, however, you would be wise to get VERY SPECIFIC.  When you say "just sex" you have a picture in mind of what that is.  When I hear "just sex" I will likely get a different picture in my mind.  Nerves make it easy to skip over the details.  You only met her 5 minutes ago and now you're supposed to spill your innermost fantasies.  Hard & awkward as that might feel.... DO IT. 

Seeking approval for each action in many ways can feel like the event is getting sterilized or it can act as foreplay.  It just depends on how you approach it and your attitude going in.  Not all ladies kiss.  Not all ladies let you go down on them.  Not all ladies are bi.  You really need to find what the lady of your choice will and won't do.  Better to do it at the negotiation than have to test the waters after the party has started.  Many ladies will stop a party without a refund if you try to add an un-negotiated  item into it without her permission.

flagrunner

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 12:01:50 PM »
Colonel Angus reminded me of this...

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2018, 04:59:55 PM »

I discuss everything, although DATO is not something I am interested in--either doing or having it done.  For something that specific and specialized you had beter discuss it beforehand.

When I talk to a lady about partying, I basically tell them that I am interested in kissing (no tongue necessary) breast play, mutual oral, and sex in 2-3 positions for X amount of time (usually an hour) for (insert reasonable price).

For me has led to quick and easy negotiations.

People run into trouble when they assume that they might be able to do something that they want to do without asking about it and find out in the middle of the party.

I've had one lady tell me in response that she doesn't kiss on the mouth and doesn't allow oral without a dental dam.  As far as I am concerned, this is her right.  I thanked her for her time and we did not party.

Now imagine I negotiated a party without being specific about activities and tried to kiss this beautiful lady?  She would have said no and backed away and I would have felt that I had wasted my money and been mad at myself for not discussing it before hand.