Author Topic: The Future?.....Let's Hope Not...  (Read 896 times)

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
Re: The Future?.....Let's Hope Not...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 06:40:45 AM »
Wow. Interesting, disturbing, chilling . . . . . and unfortunately, probably the wave of the future if it can clear all the opposition and legal hurdles. I like how the Brits pin the sexual revolution on the Americans, lol.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 09:34:03 AM »
Interesting. So many jobs have already been taken over by AI. Auto assembly lines, customer service, and different writing tasks. Screen writers were rightfully concerned about the future of their jobs. Chat GPT can't be used for sexual purposes I'm told. Haven't tried, but it seems like only a matter of time. Will AI be the future of sex work? In the future how many men will still have jobs that pay enough to allow visits to brothels? Will the robots kill us all in our sleep? Lets enjoy what we have for now. Get out there and visit a brothel with real ladies.

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 11:05:02 AM »
Anybody that wants to see how this might play out in the future, should watch the movie, Ex Machina. Beautiful, female humanoid bots, with AI.

For disturbing and hilarious in equal measures, watch Kyoko the sex/dance partner bot in the disco scene with inventor/mad scientist Nathan. She's just my type unfortunately, lol.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 05:47:49 PM »
Anybody that wants to see how this might play out in the future, should watch the movie, Ex Machina. Beautiful, female humanoid bots, with AI.

For disturbing and hilarious in equal measures, watch Kyoko the sex/dance partner bot in the disco scene with inventor/mad scientist Nathan. She's just my type unfortunately, lol.

Oh I remember seeing that movie. I would certain not want to see humanoid robots outsmarting humans, as was the case in Ex Machina.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 07:54:36 PM »

Oh I remember seeing that movie. I would certain not want to see humanoid robots outsmarting humans, as was the case in Ex Machina.
Yes, Rick S, just like the movie, the downfall of humanity will probably come from males simping for/over beautiful female humanoid robots with AI, haha.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 09:12:52 AM »
I've read the first 3 chapters of The Age of AI by Henry Kissinger and Eric Schmidt. Interesting stuff.

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2024, 10:21:17 AM »
I've read the first 3 chapters of The Age of AI by Henry Kissinger and Eric Schmidt. Interesting stuff.
It is very fascinating stuff, but troubling to some. Sheesh, we've got Elvis singing "Baby Got Back" and the Beatle's covering Nirvana on YouTube,
Nevermind (pun intended) all of the other issues you mentioned above Cactus Jack.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 10:25:32 AM by Rabnut »

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2024, 04:57:15 AM »
I can just hear it now...
Manager yells at the maintenance staff:
"You forgot to empty Betty Boobz after the last customer again!"
Maintenance: "I was never automatically notified. Must be one of the faulty cum chamber purge sensors again."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 05:02:45 AM by Q »

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2024, 12:46:13 PM »

Yes, Rick S, just like the movie, the downfall of humanity will probably come from males simping for/over beautiful female humanoid robots with AI, haha.

Yes, it's sad to think that the world's oldest profession will ultimately lead to our own demise. Knowing we can't do anything to mitigate our unfortunate ending, we should have as much fun as we can in the meantime... ie, book those 60-minute appointments as much as you wallet can accommodate!  :)
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2024, 01:19:13 PM »

Yes, it's sad to think that the world's oldest profession will ultimately lead to our own demise. Knowing we can't do anything to mitigate our unfortunate ending, we should have as much fun as we can in the meantime... ie, book those 60-minute appointments as much as you wallet can accommodate!  :)
That's right man, party on while the ship is going down or Rome is burning (AI at the gates).

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2024, 01:23:00 PM »
I can just hear it now...
Manager yells at the maintenance staff:
"You forgot to empty Betty Boobz after the last customer again!"
Maintenance: "I was never automatically notified. Must be one of the faulty cum chamber purge sensors again."
Haha Q! Dig the hilarious Sci-Fi tech lingo. All of us that lose our regular jobs to AI will probably have to take this Robot maintenance job.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 01:26:19 PM by Rabnut »

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2024, 01:40:06 PM »
Given that the relative newness of the technology makes virtually all sexbots only a few years old, I'm wondering how one legally determines if a sexbot is 'underage.'

"But your honor, she swore she was old enough that her warranty had expired!"

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2024, 07:16:57 PM »
Makes me recall Woody Allen's orgasmatron. Don't even need a sexbot for that one.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2024, 09:07:12 AM »
As I was reading this post I thought about the  orgasmatron. I still like the old fashioned way- with sex bots.