Author Topic: What do you want NEW DOVETAIL MANAGEMENT TO KNOW?!?!?!  (Read 1019 times)

Offline dovetailbrothel

• Lookie-Loo
What do you want NEW DOVETAIL MANAGEMENT TO KNOW?!?!?!
« on: February 11, 2024, 05:37:43 PM »
+2

Please let us know what you would like to see the same or different when it comes to the Dovetail. We want to hear it all, from ladies, gents, former frequenters and past managers. Dont want to post it here? Email us: dovetailranch@protonmail.com

Best Regards,
Charlie <3 

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
Re: What do you want NEW DOVETAIL MANAGEMENT TO KNOW?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 09:08:36 PM »
I would like the little log cabin turn back to being the  fun house  it has always been. Good luck in your new endeavors.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 09:11:39 PM »
First off welcome Charlie. Can you share a little bit about who you are? The only name I know over there is Mike, the owner. Are you the new manager?

This might be a bit of a stretch, but a fixed price place might be nice, not like a monger rate but just set rates for everyone like Sues. The only house in the entire state that does that is Sues which is all Asian, it would be something that would make you stand out amongst all the other houses in the state.

Also don’t want to get anyone wound up, it’s not about getting the lowest price, just kind of like to know what I’m getting myself into before stepping in the door (is this a Ferrari dealership or a Toyota dealership?) For my first time  Shady Lady lured me in with that, I had to drive directly by 3 other houses to get there, but it made what would be a nerve racking experience a little less so, and if they were still open I would continue to be a customer.

Other than that an active roster would be nice, similar to the Calendar that Chicken Ranch has on their website.

I’ve been by once and would like to see Dovetail thrive. I’m not going to point fingers at anyone, but there have been a revolving door of management teams over there recently. Whatever is happening try to make it stop.

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 06:03:20 PM »
I would like the management to know that the parlor was always neat and rustic with charm. I would like to see some improvement to the hot tub area because when I visited it had some nasty looking standing water in it and should be drained after every use or rain. Green mold is what it looked like. Eeek.
Q

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 07:54:25 PM »
If your house has a private outdoor hot tub I will be there!!

Offline Gus

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 10:43:34 PM »
+1
The recent management turmoil began when Monica retired. I have no idea how she managed it, but the house had a  fun and relaxed vibe then. Most of all, the Ladies seemed to be happy. I don’t know whether you can contact her, but it’s worth a try. Ask her for advice. If she is willing, even pay a retainer for her to be an adviser or “Madam Emerita.”
In any event, I wish you the best of luck and success.
Gus
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 10:54:55 PM by Gus »
The three most important words in life are Yes! Thank you! and Wow!

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 12:12:26 PM »
I visited Dovetail several times under different management... and had to privilege to enjoy some Scrabble games over a few glasses of Arnold Palmer in the bar, before and after partying. Bring those back and I will make a return visit soon afterwards.  :)

And yes, treat the ladies well so they will be incentivised to stay long term.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Dandaman

• High Roller
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 02:42:45 PM »
Just want to echo what others have said.  Keep that relaxed vibe.  I tended to visit driving cross country, so dropped in early afternoon usually.  Although there usually wasn't a full compliment, I was always cheerfully received with whoever was there willing to chat over a beer.  You don't always get that at every house. 

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2024, 03:31:56 AM »
Selection of ladies....

Accurate website....

Prices in line with NE Nevada houses...

Answer emails...or any form of inquiry...
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline Ironhead

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2024, 04:30:41 AM »
First off welcome Charlie. Can you share a little bit about who you are? The only name I know over there is Mike, the owner. Are you the new manager?

This might be a bit of a stretch, but a fixed price place might be nice, not like a monger rate but just set rates for everyone like Sues. The only house in the entire state that does that is Sues which is all Asian, it would be something that would make you stand out amongst all the other houses in the state.

Also don’t want to get anyone wound up, it’s not about getting the lowest price, just kind of like to know what I’m getting myself into before stepping in the door (is this a Ferrari dealership or a Toyota dealership?) For my first time  Shady Lady lured me in with that, I had to drive directly by 3 other houses to get there, but it made what would be a nerve racking experience a little less so, and if they were still open I would continue to be a customer.

Other than that an active roster would be nice, similar to the Calendar that Chicken Ranch has on their website.

I’ve been by once and would like to see Dovetail thrive. I’m not going to point fingers at anyone, but there have been a revolving door of management teams over there recently. Whatever is happening try to make it stop.

I didn't know Sue's was all Asian. I know Inez's used to be, but doesn't seem to be anymore.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2024, 10:40:26 AM »
+1

I didn't know Sue's was all Asian. I know Inez's used to be, but doesn't seem to be anymore.

Wow, I think you’ve been out of the game for awhile.

Everything you said is right. Inez’s was all Asian and Sues was not. I don’t know when things changed. I know when everything closed for the pandemic Sues was all Asian and Inez’s was not. No idea if this is the case but it almost seems like the former ownership of Inezs bought Sues and sold Inezs to Louis.

Inez’s was a fixed price all Asian house with a website that didn’t show the actual girls that work there. That’s exactly what Sues is now.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2024, 08:54:19 PM »
+2
     Based on past experiences  with the dovtail management  teams.... the  one-way   🎣  fishing expedition  From  the anonymous   Charlie person needs to end. !   !   !
  RESPECTFULLY  CLIENTS AND MONGERS. ......
 DONT FEED THE  MONKEY  🐒  untell  they reveal  who's  asking the one way QUESTIONS = MALE / FEMALE ... WHO YOU ARE ?
 AND WHY WE SHOULD TELL YOU  🤔

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2024, 08:29:44 AM »
+1

Not to chime in on the dovetail thread but since I am mentioned …

Mona’s and Inez has the monger rate.  So Mona’s and Inez’s  is a fixed rate house for you.

Thanks Louis

Wow, I think you’ve been out of the game for awhile.

Everything you said is right. Inez’s was all Asian and Sues was not. I don’t know when things changed. I know when everything closed for the pandemic Sues was all Asian and Inez’s was not. No idea if this is the case but it almost seems like the former ownership of Inezs bought Sues and sold Inezs to Louis.

Inez’s was a fixed price all Asian house with a website that didn’t show the actual girls that work there. That’s exactly what Sues is now.

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2024, 03:14:38 AM »
Make the front entrance handicap accessible. I use a cane and I have used the front door but watching me get from my parked car to inside the house scares the hell out of anyone watching me. The past couple visits, I have used the side door and gone through the kitchen.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2024, 06:14:30 AM »
The  kitchen door is reserved  FOR  VIPS MY  FALLOW MONGER BROTHER. !
  AS LONG AS I HAVE A SAY AT DOVETAIL ... THE RED CARPET  WILL ALWAUS ROLL OUT THIS DOOR  🚪  JUST FOR YOU SIR
👍🏻🫡