Author Topic: Credit Cards & ATMs at brothels  (Read 1025 times)

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
Re: Credit Cards & ATMs at brothels
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2024, 12:40:12 PM »
As others have mentioned, ATM fees can range from $3 or $4 to 6 percent. And as mentioned there is a withdrawal limit (both from your bank and the ranch's ATM).
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2024, 03:55:24 PM »
I prefer cash personally.

Offline Gus

• Regular
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2024, 04:10:53 PM »
Mustang waives the service charge if you post on their website or if you have military ID.  Check the charge slip to make sure there is no service charge; This is necessary because there is a high turnover rate in the Mustang office. Often, a new cashier will be unaware of the credit card  policy.
Also, drinks are half price with military ID at the Mustang.
Gus
The three most important words in life are Yes! Thank you! and Wow!

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2024, 05:48:30 PM »
With regards to Elko, there is a Wells Fargo ATM (wasn't aware it was a branch also but glad to know that).

I am a Bank of America customer and there is no BofA in Elko, either ATM or a bank itself. Don't think there is a Chase or Citibank either.

I personally tend to use the Bank of the West drive-thru ATM when I need to.

You could maybe get money out from the ATM's at SLC airport, if you don't want to go through the security checks with cash. BofA allows you to set your withdraw limit, your bank may also (I normally change it back once a trip has happened).   

The center itself is safe, if walking from Stockmens to the houses, but later at night it may get quite quiet. But would probably not take much more than you need for each visit.   
# NE Nevada is great

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2024, 05:58:11 PM »
With regards to Elko, there is a Wells Fargo ATM (wasn't aware it was a branch also but glad to know that).

I am a Bank of America customer and there is no BofA in Elko, either ATM or a bank itself. Don't think there is a Chase or Citibank either.

I personally tend to use the Bank of the West drive-thru ATM when I need to.

You could maybe get money out from the ATM's at SLC airport, if you don't want to go through the security checks with cash. BofA allows you to set your withdraw limit, your bank may also (I normally change it back once a trip has happened).   

The center itself is safe, if walking from Stockmens to the houses, but later at night it may get quite quiet. But would probably not take much more than you need for each visit.

Oops, I looked at a map, I was probably thinking of US Bank. Wells Fargo has 2 locations. I think 1 might be ATM only but there is an actual branch (and ATM) in that shopping center across from Maverick.

Offline Scarpia

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2024, 11:20:40 PM »
I got quite a bit more input than I expected for this first post (and that's a good thing). I'm glad to have joined such a helpful, generous, and well run forum.

I'm liking the idea of taking a reasonable amount of cash with me (low 4 figures, as in Q's example), but also having an account in a nearby bank. Since it would be my first trip, my enthusiasm for what I think I will be able to do might lead me to think I need much more money than I actually would. If it turns out that I'm having a great time and energy levels are running high  ;D I can withdraw some more cash from my Elko bank account.

Thanks again everyone!

Offline Madam Jennifer

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2024, 05:57:38 AM »
+1
The Mustang Ranch accepts cash, credit, Apple Pay, and we have several ATM's on property! Choices!

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2024, 06:14:11 PM »
I have traveled through the airport with $5000 in cash, I had it in my pocket when I went through the scanner (fuck you if I'm leaving it in the bins), they asked and I said its my cash. they waved me through.

in reading this post a bit, here is what I do. I like to pay in cash, I do not like to go into the bank if I don't have to (people are there). so in the month or so before my trip I will just remember to hit the ATM. now I think I seen several people say ATM is only good for 500? I pull a 1000 a couple times before my trip. lol. either way. I would not want to be in town with ATM limit maxed, and not being able to party.
but I try to have enough for a full trip, plus little extra if I want a longer party. its nice to have cash just in case (I drive out). and for a little bit of gambling, drinks for ladies, tips, etc.

if you are making the walk to the houses in Elko (from stockmen or thunderbird) at night, I am cautious but never been a problem, still travel light.

also, I thought I seen a BOA in Elko?

Offline highlander

• Regular
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2024, 11:10:59 PM »
The policy may have changed but 13 years ago when I worked for the TSA the limit for cash was ten thousand thru security checks.

I believe that I also saw that BoA in Elko on a previous trip years ago but it was listed as permanently closed last fall when I checked while in town.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2024, 08:00:14 AM »
The policy may have changed but 13 years ago when I worked for the TSA the limit for cash was ten thousand thru security checks.

I believe that I also saw that BoA in Elko on a previous trip years ago but it was listed as permanently closed last fall when I checked while in town.

Highlander

I remember reading that $10,000 was the limit you could take through TSA at some point as well. On recent research that doesn't seem to be the case, so as you say, policy seems to have changed. It is the limit without declaring at customs if you're travelling internationally, though.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 08:01:49 AM by Mr. Lloyd »

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2024, 01:25:36 PM »
After further research, it appears that you can take up to 10,000 without having to declare it.

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2024, 05:48:57 AM »
I have traveled through the airport with $5000 in cash, I had it in my pocket when I went through the scanner (fuck you if I'm leaving it in the bins), they asked and I said its my cash. they waved me through.

I've also walked through with cash in pocket. If you have pre check and just have to go through a metal detector you won't even have to explain it.

Offline ACHhousemom

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2024, 06:39:00 PM »
Hello.  House mom from Alien Cathouse here.  Just chiming in on the ATM discussion.  Here at Alien we have an ATM located in the Travel Center.  This is nice because you can pull cash from the gas station instead of the brothel.  Also, and I know this is a heavier fee, we only take Visa, Master Card, and Discover in the brothel, but the ATM in the Alien 51 Travel Center will allow you to use AMEX.  I have a lot of clients who come in with only AMEX, so if we have a run on the ATM there are locations just down the road that also have ATM's that accept AMEX.  Good to know before walking through the door. 

Cash is also acceptable. 

See y'all soon.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2024, 07:49:00 PM »
+1
Here's an informative article on how much cash you can carry aboard a flight.  When flying domestically in the US, you can legally carry as much cash as you want, even a million dollars or more.  However if you're going to carry an extreme amount of cash, you may get flagged by TSA and questioned.  If TSA decides to call in law enforcement, they may think you're into money laundering, if you look suspicious carry huge amounts of cash and LE can seize your money.

If flying internationally, you have to declare $10,000 or more to customs.

https://executiveflyers.com/how-much-money-can-you-take-on-a-plane/

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2024, 10:22:40 PM »
Respectfully I  must comment  on DeeDee  = the  manager of  the brothel  area at the area  51 travel 
 center  🛸
 Miss deedee is a  genuine girl scout  as a bissness 
   person 🫡
 And loves her on tour lady's  with the protection  of  a mad  mama   grizzly bear  and the tenderness of a   mother  teddy bear  🧸  also. !