Author Topic: Mona's, Sagebrush.....sorry LRN!  (Read 3061 times)

bergerman

Mona's, Sagebrush.....sorry LRN!
« on: March 26, 2016, 03:17:16 PM »
Took a road-trip in the latter part of February into March for some R&R, clear my mind, and of course some good ole' release! During my trip out I started getting my usual bronchial problems. Like, I sure wish I could figure out what's up with me and the thinner air, or ragweed 'stuff'? Got some amox-clav at an immediate care and continued my journey. Was to meet SixT9er in SLC, but the sum-bitch got a better offer and was in Carson. Lol Sounds like a good dude and hope to meet him next trip.

Got to Elko and stayed at Stockman's. Never have because of the reviews, but read that they had remodeled their rooms, and I couldn't turn down the $55 rate (this is not the norm, but the season, so call ahead if you wish to stay there). The room was spectacular, people very nice, and the food was terrific! Made my way to Mona's (a two minute walk. Ha!), and was greeted by a little guy named Mike. He should be nick-named Tiny! NOT! Nice fellow, but I missed my lady bartenders to flirt with. I forewarned everyone about my head-clap, so I didn't possibly pass it around. I didn't want them thinking I was full of crap by not visiting them when they had expected me. They had Baby Bleu, Sheldon, Julie, and Saphire there, and Jesse at Inez's. Saphire come over and greeted me and gave me a 'hug', she was already getting over something, so she was fine with my condition. Ha! Saying I shouldn't have a conventional party, Saphire and I decided on a massage with the “relieve Little Freddie” at the end. Saphire's a sweet lady and do enjoy chatting with her during my trips. The next day, I just relaxed and nursed myself, so I'd feel better heading to Carson.

Got to Carson and checked in at the Gold Dust West. I'll just say this was a week of partying with Roxy Gold of Sagebrush for me. My October trip didn't go as planned because of that LO crap going on then, so I stuck to the lady that I knew would give me mind blowing parties each time! I came to this decision after finding out Ruby Rae and Kimberly were not at the LRN for unspecified reasons. From prior experiences, when there's problems in the house, I avoid it until I know things are cool. I had planned on partying with Ruby, Kimberly, and Jade Capri this trip, so I'm sorry to Jade for not coming over, but I know me. I would have asked questions pertaining to Ruby and Kimberly, because I just traveled over 2,000 miles, so that news didn't make me happy…..

There were a few ladies at the Sagebrush with birthdays in March, so I tried to treat them each time I came in for a party. I'm just that way, I'll buy a drink whether I'm at a local bar or in the brothel in Nevada. Pizza one night, cheesecake another, then tacos another. It doesn't cost that much fellas, and the ladies appreciate the treats! It also gave me a chance to meet many of the ladies that came over and told me 'thanks'. Some very cool ladies I met at Sagebrush for the first time that I've an interest to party with: Alice Little, Riley Zane, Sable Renae, Isis. Of course I always enjoy partying with Roxy Gold and Bailey Paige! Roxy and I had some great parties during the week and she is one lady that is very open sexually! I'm already looking forward to another trip in a couple of months!

Special shout-outs to: of course Roxy Gold, and Bailey Paige. Alice Little, for the time we spent talking about equine industry (racing). She's a sweetheart, and got me going with just a touch! Hope we have a chance to party. Also, it was nice to meet the “Free(a)kyGeek” at Sage. You're a good dude! At Mona's, Louis for his hospitality, and Saphire Rae for helping me feel better!

HOPE ALL YOU MEAT-HEADS HAVE A GREAT TIME IN APRIL!  ;D

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: Mona's, Sagebrush.....sorry LRN!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 04:57:07 PM »
Great report!!
Freaky seems like such a cool dude.
And yea, it's too bad what's happening at LRN. BUt there are amazing things happening nightly across the street at Sagebrush, as we've discussed. Glad you had a good time. Roxy seems amazing. Alice is amazing. Nuff said heh
HD

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 09:00:47 PM »
Hope to see you again B!

bergerman

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 09:52:51 PM »
Thanks HD! Yes, Freaky was very nice to chat with!

Great report!!
Freaky seems like such a cool dude.
And yea, it's too bad what's happening at LRN. BUt there are amazing things happening nightly across the street at Sagebrush, as we've discussed. Glad you had a good time. Roxy seems amazing. Alice is amazing. Nuff said heh
HD

In about 2 months, I'll be passin' through, L! See you then!

Hope to see you again B!

bergerman

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 09:45:28 AM »
Thank you, brother Wayne!  :) One thing I have to figure out though....a vitamin, or mini steamer, or something for my breathing. Whether it's the thin air, or allergies, I need to get something that transitions me to the western air? ha! Seems when I hit the Denver area/or Cheyenne my shit gets weak! ha!
Hope you guys have a great time in April, Wayne! I'll be comin' around that mountain again shortly there afterward!  ;)

When I partied in Carson City I always ended up at the Sage .. The Owner was as Nice as Mack was to Me at Angel's .. So if I ever headed back down that way The Sage would be where I partied.  Sounds Like the bman had a Great Trip IMHO .. Plus The Owner of Inez's / Mona's is a Cool Dude also  IMHO

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 09:57:33 AM »
Well bman your in good company as many including pro sports have some issues with the elevations in many of the western cities due to lower O2 in the air. And it takes some time to adjust, one thing commonly called mountain sickness for this and hunters going from lower areas to the high mountains can experience it. Then again given its ""spring"" the pollen count for many kinds of plants is up also thus any allergies get affected. Hell even I get some sinus plugging at times living in this area.

But still sounds like you had a grand trip.

bergerman

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 10:47:17 AM »
I did have a nice trip. Thank you bones! And also, thanks to those with some advice via PM  :)

Well bman your in good company as many including pro sports have some issues with the elevations in many of the western cities due to lower O2 in the air. And it takes some time to adjust, one thing commonly called mountain sickness for this and hunters going from lower areas to the high mountains can experience it. Then again given its ""spring"" the pollen count for many kinds of plants is up also thus any allergies get affected. Hell even I get some sinus plugging at times living in this area.

But still sounds like you had a grand trip.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 10:58:50 AM »
Bman, the solution is obvious:  Spend more time in the mountains.

Well, more accurately, between the (girl's) mountains in the (brothels in the) mountains.

Sounds like a Rx for physical therapy. 
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

bergerman

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 08:57:40 PM »
Yeah, yeah I agree! Climbing those mountains are much more exhilarating and therapeutic  ;)

Bman, the solution is obvious:  Spend more time in the mountains.

Well, more accurately, between the (girl's) mountains in the (brothels in the) mountains.

Sounds like a Rx for physical therapy.

griszi

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 04:40:59 PM »
For someone like myself who has only been in two legal brothels (and has good thoughts on both) being the Bunny Ranch and now Mona's, I think Sagebrush sounds like a good plan for next trip  :D

bergerman

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 05:04:00 PM »
It's the ladies that make the ranch, griszi! The Sage is getting many that like to party now. About two years ago I wouldn't have stepped foot in there, and now is becoming one of my favorites. Have fun!

For someone like myself who has only been in two legal brothels (and has good thoughts on both) being the Bunny Ranch and now Mona's, I think Sagebrush sounds like a good plan for next trip  :D

Saphire Rae

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 07:17:28 AM »
It was great seeing you again and it's always good to chat with you

bergerman

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 04:13:38 AM »
You've always been sweet to me thank you, and it's good to get caught up with you during my trips  :-*

It was great seeing you again and it's always good to chat with you

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 02:56:12 PM »
Great report Bergerman!   Sage is always a good bet for mongers.   Glad you had fun.    I'll be making the rounds myself (north, south, and central) in 2 weeks - I'll keep everyone posted.   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

bergerman

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 06:38:29 PM »
Thank you very much, CB! Have a great time on your trip!

Great report Bergerman!   Sage is always a good bet for mongers.   Glad you had fun.    I'll be making the rounds myself (north, south, and central) in 2 weeks - I'll keep everyone posted.