Author Topic: Flagrunner back in the US - Part 1 - Alice Little/Mustang  (Read 2054 times)

flagrunner

Flagrunner back in the US - Part 1 - Alice Little/Mustang
« on: July 01, 2016, 09:18:07 AM »
It seems like forever (actually it was only December 2015) but I'm finally back in the US for a brief visit. After a few days in Yosemite/Tahoe, I made my way over to Carson City to finally meet with Alice Little at Sagebrush. As it was a last minute, unplanned trip, I had only planned on one party and from all reports and pictures, Alice was the girl to made it a memorable one.

Things didn't start off great. I had planned to meet Alice on Tuesday but a mixture of work delays and still being on UK time meant that I didn't make it out to Moundhouse until Thursday. Not to matter, I was relieved to see that Alice was the first lady to appear for a lineup when I arrived unannounced. My first impression other than the obvious (sorry Alice!) was that her pictures weren't entirely accurate - in reality she is even cuter. And easy to talk to also. We sat at the bar for a while and I really enjoyed chatting although I must admit I did miss some points as Alice's eyes were very distracting!

Finally we had a quick tour and made our way to Alice's room. I had previously made a wardrobe request and thankfully Alice remembered. I love the picture on Alice's thread of her in the plaid skirt and I asked her to recreate this. In the flesh it was even better than I anticipated. The party itself was brief but so much fun. Alice is one of the more enthusiastic ladies that I have had the pleasure of partying with. She is very good at what she does and is responsive to what you do. I was doing well in sustaining the party until we started doggy and I completely lost it...what a view :)

All in all, it was a fantastic party and ranks in my top three. Thanks Alice :)

Unfortunately, having such a good party got me wanting more so, despite saying to myself that this would be a one-party trip I started thinking about where to hit next! I met up again with Slednx who showed me some of the sights of Sparks. It was good to chat with a familiar face outside of a house and Slednx is such a friendly guy. We made a quick trip to Mustang with a view to a potential party. I hadn't booked a hotel yet so I was planning to stay at one of the Mustang rooms as I often do.

When we got there, I think we were both not feeling it. As soon as we sat down, the hovering and approaches started. I'm used to it by now but it does annoy me sometimes. I haven't even ordered a drink yet and I'm getting asked if I want to party. No matter, the ladies got the hint pretty quickly. I sat next to (I think) Kylie at the bar and we exchanged a few words back and forward. Normally she wouldn't be my type but I found myself quite interested due to her attitude. Not enough to explore a party further though. Money is tight on this trip and it made me more cautious.

The only other girl that really interested me was Violet. She was dancing up on stage with another girl and I couldn't take my eyes off her. What an ass! I was definitely tempted. I had seen her profile before I visited and she was the standout but I noticed on her profile that she doesn't kiss which was a turnoff for me.

By this point, I was set on not partying. Alice had worn me out for the day and I wasn't really in the mood for staying over at Mustang. Slednx was the same and we headed back to Sparks and I found a hotel to crash at for the night.

Whilst at Mustang, Sled and I spoke about Elko - I am heading over that way next so thinking of spending the weekend at Monas/Inezs. Sled and I decided that, as we weren't feeling Mustang, we would party at Elko over the weekend. I'll post a second report once the partying is done :). It seems like Elko has come on leaps and bounds since I last visited and I can't wait to see what it now has to offer. I'm particularly looking forward to meeting Jessie. By restraining myself at Mustang, I've given myself a nice bit of party potential at Elko which I can't wait to take advantage of !

More to come

Offline easy

• Regular
Re: Flagrunner back in the US - Part 1 - Alice Little/Mustang
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 09:55:33 AM »
Thanks for the great report on Alice. It sounds like you certainly started off this tour on a positive note. When you head over to Elko, please don't forget about Dovetail in Carlin. Great place with awesome management and beautiful, friendly ladies.

flagrunner

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 01:30:13 PM »
Thanks easy. Ive checked out Dovetail before and jaylynn would be the only lady I'm interested in. Unfortunately I dont think she's there just now.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

AliceLittle

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 02:20:02 PM »
Aww, thank you for the lovely review, and the incredibly delicious jelly babies! It was absolutely hilarious- after you left, everyone was able to sample the 'strange jelly things from the UK', and the reactions were priceless. Thank you again for spending time with me- you're a great guy :)

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 07:00:42 PM »
Congrats so far on your trip, flagrunner!
Very rarely do I see a report that reviews both a working lady AND a monger. Sled is well known and well respected obviously, so I'm glad you guys got on, as they say. What did you guys do in Sparks?
I also agree with Easy: as you know, Dovetail is fantastic. But even if you don't have a great time in Elko, Alice is fantastic enough that I'm glad you were able to get with her :)
Can't wait for part two lol
HD

bergerman

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 07:17:11 PM »
Welcome back to the US flagrunner, and congrats on the party with Alice! Have a great time in Elko with Sled. I hope you two bring in the holiday American Style! ha!

Jake

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 10:05:17 AM »
Hi Flagrunner,
When can we expect your elko trip report? Looking forward to it. :)