Author Topic: My August Adventure  (Read 1988 times)

Little Richard

My August Adventure
« on: September 03, 2010, 01:23:47 PM »
or should I call it Hot August Nights.

I was finally able to take my delayed trip to Nevada.  I started out in California and I’ll give a quick summary as many of you are probably not that interested in that portion of the trip.

Saturday, August 21
I arrived in San Francisco and explored the Fisherman’s Wharf area and ate at one of my favorite restaurants, No. 9 Fisherman’s Grotto.

Sunday
I rode the cable car to Chinatown and walked around a bit.  In the afternoon, I went to Muir Woods.

Monday
I drove to Santa Cruz and Monterey.  I went to the aquarium and ate at a restaurant at their Fisherman’s Wharf.

Tuesday
I took the drive along the 17 mile drive at Pebble Beach and explored Carmel.

Wednesday
I flew to Reno for more adventures.  I ate at the Olive Garden and then made my way out to Exit 28 and stopped in the Mustang.  The first person I saw was Belle, sitting at the bar.  I met some of the other ladies, Jay Lynn, Emily, and Genevieve.  I had a party with Belle which was my fourth with her.  When I returned to the bar, Flyfisher had arrived so I chatted with him for quite a while.

Thursday
I had heard that the Love Ranch movie was playing downtown so I went to the early showing (11:00).  I did see our beautiful Belle in the last two scenes.

After the movie, I drove to the Love Ranch and had my party with Chloe.  This was my fourth party with Chloe and she is always able to show me some new tricks each time.  Afterwards, I attended their tea party and met some of the other ladies.  I also had a chance to talk to Dennis Hof and Madame Suzette about the new rules for the LPIN Gathering awards.

Then I drove back to Reno and went directly to the Wild Horse where I had dinner and met a few of the ladies there.  At about 8:00 I wandered over to the Mustang and relaxed a while and talked to some of their ladies.  I had my eye on Genevieve from the night before and knew that her shift started at 9:00.  So about that time she came out, we talked for a few minutes, and then went to her room to party.  This was my first party with her and she provided a very nice GFE type party.  I turned in early Thursday night since I had lost some sleep the night before.

Friday
I ate breakfast Friday morning at Scruples and talked to the same waitress (the blonde) that I had met in January.  Then it was time to pack up and check out of the Motel 6 and move to Carson City.  But I made a stop at the Love Ranch on the way.  I had met Melissa Nash on Thursday and she caught my eye as well as others but I had not made up my mind who I was going to party with yet.  I did not get a line up but just sat at the bar and in a few minutes Melissa came into the parlor.  We moved to the couch and talked for a while and got to know each other a bit.  I decided that she was the one so we went to her room to talk.  She is relatively new there but told me she has had a really open lifestyle in the past and loves all aspects of sex.  We had a great sensual GFE party.

I then went to check in my hotel and called IB as we had planned to get together for dinner.  I drove to Reno and met Sheri and him at Grimaldi’s pizza in Sparks.  It was nice to spend a few hours with them catching up on the latest.

Then it was time to head back to the Love Ranch for my next party.  I had planned to see Vanilla Frost and she was beginning to wonder if I was going to show up as my dinner had run long.  But that was fine as it allowed me to recover from my last party.  I had brought my big camera and flash with me as Vanilla and I had planned to do a photo shoot after our party.  This was my third party with Vanilla and it was just as good as the others.  She likes to role play with me and this time she was the sexy beach girl.  I had fun seducing her and taking off her bikini.

On the way back to the hotel I stopped by the Bunny Ranch to see if Jordan was there as I wanted to find out her schedule for the next day.  I also met Kalli Morgan and we talked for a while.  It was late and I had to go back to the hotel for some needed sleep.

Saturday
I got up late and after breakfast went downtown to see the Nevada State Museum.  Then I had a lunch at Local’s BBQ.  I called Jordan to confirm my party and she said it may be delayed because of a photo shoot she had to do.  On my way out to the Bunny Ranch I stopped at the station for the new V & T railroad train ride that runs to Virginia City.  I talked to the ticket agent there and got all the information for the train trip.  Then, I drove out to the Bunny Ranch and Jordan was in the photo shoot when I arrived so I had a chance to talk with some of the other ladies there.  Then Jordan appeared and we talked for a while before our party.  She always gives me a great GFE party.  Afterwards, we also took a few pictures.

After the party I told everyone good bye and drove to Virginia City for dinner.  It was now 8:00 and everything had closed except the Chinese restaurant so I enjoyed some Chinese food there.   Afterwards, on the way back to Carson City, I stopped off at the Sagebrush to see who was there.  I had not been there for about a year and a half.  I talked with several of the ladies but it was getting late and I could not do another party so it was time to head back to the hotel.

Sunday
I got up late as I had an afternoon flight.  I did stop off at the state capitol on the way out of town and toured it for a few minutes.  Then it was time to go to the airport for my trip home and to dream about my next adventure to Nevada.

afriend

Re: My August Adventure
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 01:48:26 PM »
Nice summary Richard!  Glad you were finally able to make it out to the brothels. Just goes to show you don't need a bunch of guys getting together to enjoy the ladies.  But sometimes it is nice to compare notes!  ;)

Take care,
afriend

shooter

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 03:07:26 PM »
Now that is a good trip.

CookieMonster

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 10:42:59 AM »
WOW.  You sure know how to give a guy nevada withdrawals.

Vanilla Frost

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 12:53:26 AM »
I stumbled upon this thread just now.  You had a really buisy vacation Richard.  I am happy to have been a part of it!  I had yet another amazing time with you.  I love role playing with you!  You made for a wonderful beach boy.  Taking advantage of an innocent sexy sun bather.  I loved getting naughty with you in your condo!  He he he.  :D  The pictures we took together turned out great!  Love you Lil' Rich!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

Cindi Larue

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 09:12:46 PM »
wow..i love this post, vanilla is everything you want and more, i love being in the same house with her, her personality is amazing... ;)