Author Topic: My Eighth Experience(s)  (Read 2955 times)

shadowofdoubt

My Eighth Experience(s)
« on: June 19, 2017, 06:15:54 PM »
This is the complete and unabridged version. To skip to the brothel portion, click on this link: http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=27324.msg329573#new

My First Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-first-experience-s.2363/

My Second Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-second-experience-s.2394/

My Third Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-third-experience-s.3054/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=4875.0

My Fourth Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-fourth-experience-s.5471/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=15277.0

My Fifth Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-fifth-experience-s.10874/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=17555.0

My Sixth Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-sixth-experience-s.31742/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=23040.0

My Seventh Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-seventh-experience-s-the-full-report-with-a-few-edits.36486/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=23932.0

WrestleMania 33 has a huge event this year. In the past, it was just a three hour event (one year it was four) and there would always be about three huge matches and the rest of the card would be filled with filler matches. Over the years the event would eventually start growing and getting bigger and bigger. From the beginning, it had always been the biggest event of the event. After about 20 years, it finally started being showcased as the THE event of the year. Personally, I'm a Royal Rumble guy but that's just me. And for anyone who follows the WWF, I'll never call it WWE, to me it just doesn't sound right even though it's been their name since 2002. But anyway, you can't have WrestleMania without the Undertaker. He is synonymous with the event. Since his first WrestleMania appearance in 1991, he had only missed two events (1994, 2000) and has a record 25 appearances with twenty-three wins and two losses. His first twenty-one appearances were all wins. But this year, in 2017, the year that the lights went out on Broadway (thank you for those of you who got that), 2017 was the year that he decided to retire. He had finally decided to take his gloves, his trench coat, and his  round brimmed hit and laid everything in the center of the ring before he exited the squared circle for the final time. It was a very hard heartfelt moment for the man behind the Undertaker, and a very hard heartfelt moment for fans at the Orlando Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida.
   In a way, I could relate to this moment because for quite some time before coming out to Nevada for the eleventh time and coming out to the ranches for the eighth time, I had been seriously considering that this trip might be my retirement trip, that this might be my last hurrah. I had been seeing and dealing with a lot of things over the past few months, ladies feeding me lines, fellow mongers trying to convince to do other things, so I had finally had enough. I had actually left all the message boards, logged out of them, took Twitter off my phone. I had gone into silent mode, lurker status if you will. I just couldn't deal with certain things that were being said to me from ladies and other clients.  The time had come for me to just back away and get out for a breather. It was three weeks later that I got a text message from Jade, she had noticed I had been quiet for quite a while and was reaching out to me. And jackass me...I ignored it. I had since apologized to her...at least I think I did. Jade, if I didn't, I am sorry. But I do know I explained to you why. The only thing that brought me back was an act is completely and utter disrespect shown to Jade and I wasn't going to let it stand. I came back and put the person on blast. I just couldn't stay quiet. I had to stand up and defend her. I got another text from Jade a couple hours later thanking me and next thing I know, we started talking again and shortly thereafter, I was posting on the boards again. If it hadn't been for that, I'm not really sure when I would've come back.
   We had decided to do what we were going to originally do, well, not the mock wedding thing, but the overnight deal. This was going to be a first for me. Before, I had never even considered doing one until I started partying with her. In the weeks prior, I was asking around for suggestions on hotels with a view, be it a city skyline view or a lake view. I would've preferred a view of the lake but would've been okay with the view of the city lights. Jade and I bounced a couple ideas back and forth and eventually she came up with almost a last minute suggestion before I left for my trip and I really loved the idea and after looking into it and finding a couple places, I showed them to her and she really liked and we made our decision.
   Up next was figuring out what kind of surprises I would have for her. This is the hard part because she likes everything she receives or so she says. People like that are the hardest to get. When trying to impress someone, one has to get really creative but I was able to come up with some ideas on gifts to get and make. I know that some of them, she would not expect at all. I had ideas for a couple others but ultimately, they were not meant to be because I wasn't able to follow with them. It sucked but eventually, at least on one of them, I'm going to follow through. The other surprise was going to have to involve others in order for me to pull it off but sometimes you just can't get it done. One day maybe.
   I had also been asked by Melissa Kiss to do a paranormal investigation over at the Alien Cathouse. She kept telling me of several different things that had been going on over there and was wanting to get some answers and had hoped that I might be able to get those answers for her. She asked me to bring all of my equipment, and I mean ALL of it. She even wanted me to bring all my cameras. I was a little leery about that because of where I'd be investigating but she had assured me it was okay with the management working there. Even Lydia, the madam of the house contacted me and was gun ho for the event herself. So everything was all set up for the event, all I had to do was to show up and I would finally be able to do a proper investigation of a brothel.
   On top of that, Riley Zane had asked me if I could do at Love Ranch North as well. Not quite like what I was doing at Alien Cathouse, but something like what I had done at LRN and Bunny Ranch a few years ago: me, a few of the girls, and my K2 meter. We would just go from room to room and see what we could find. I had a lot of fun back then and I had hoped it would be the same case this year.
   A couple days before the trip, I had finally finished the bare bones of a website for my group, The Hoosiers Investing New Ghosts Society, otherwise and more easily known as THINGS. I worked on for a couple weeks and wanted to get it launched before I left and luckily I was able to launch it.
   In the time following my last trip out there back in August, I had actually gone through dark times, personal stuff that wasn't healthy. I had no one I could talk to, no one. It was not a good time for me and I didn't really let anyone know it either. It was one of those times where I felt like I didn't have a friend who cared. I know I showed a certain persona on the boards but that was really all it was at the time. But luckily as time went by, so did it.
   When I took two months off from work, the people at work began noticing things weren't been done the way I do things. Others were doing my job and since they never got to the skill level that I'm at, they missed a lot of things and from what I had been told, they started to miss me. My shift's technical leader would text me quite often, even though she wasn't allowed to per FMLA policy, she would text me to find out how things were going and would ask me how long before I would be able to come back to work. Well, with my Dad having to have surgery, I couldn't come back to work for two months. She understood that and kept in touch on a very regular basis to get updates on my Dad and to also give me updates on how things were going at work, which was another thing she technically wasn't allowed to do. She and I are legitimate friends, not just work acquaintances. And truth be told, I talked to her during the two months I was off from work more than I talked to anybody, which kinda helped me because this was the dark period that I was going through. Even though I mentioned in the last paragraph that I had no one to talk to, I guess in a way it's not true because I had her.
   So anyways, a lot of people in the room that I work in were very unhappy with my replacements. Makes me wonder how things would be if I were to ever find another job. Not only would my tech lead be texting me all this but a couple of others who actually work in my room would send me messages as well about things that would happy. During this time, two new people would start working in the room and they would hear stories about me, I would find this out right when I came back. And when I did come back, it was like they had a heaven-send, that's how they acted. I would go back to my regular position and the next thing I knew, everybody was happy again. They began to show appreciation towards because they finally realized how much I really did for them. I guess the old saying is true...don't know what you got until it's gone.
   One of the new guys in the room and I struck up a conversation and when I told him my name, he was like “Oh! You're him!” and I was confused and he told me that people had talked about me and told him how much I did there now that they realized what wasn't being done while I was gone. That right there in a way made me feel vindicated, bad as it sounds. He and I became fast friends and I ended up training him on my job, at my request. He has done very well on it. There was another guy I trained on my job, actually I started training him two days after I returned from FMLA and I worked with him for two months. It normally only takes a month to learn it but this guy just wasn't getting it. When the shit would start hitting the fan, no matter how many times I would help him out or how often I would run him through hypothetical scenarios, he would panic. He was left on the job on his own for maybe a month before we all finally couldn't take anymore and moves him to a different job. About a month later, he would end up losing his job due to missing too many days over the course of the past year. That's when I asked for the other guy for me to start training him. I trained him for one month and he had done very well. He's now on a different job, just to build up his skill set and I'm back into my position.
   My weight loss was something that wasn't the world's biggest secret. I had asked for suggestions on this and that and so many of you chimed in and gave me a lot of suggestions and I thank everyone for that. I was able to come up with a lot of different things that worked for me. I was still doing my seven mile walks until it got too cold to go outside or when it was raining hard or there was snow and ice out. I started using my stationary bike pretty much every single day, even after work, for a half hour at a time. I'm not sure how many miles a day I would put in because the odometer on it doesn't work. I would also start doing a little bit of working out with um...”weights.” Now what I mean by that is I didn't go out and buy an actual weight set, oh no there was no need to. There were plenty of things around the house that I could use in place of that. I grabbed an old old bowling ball, my very first bowling ball in fact, an Ebonite Axis, a 16 pound ball that my parents got me when I was 16. I would use it to do curls and my Dad had given me two five pound weights so I started doing curls with the ball and a weight. Plus I got two milk jugs and filled them up with water. See? No need to spend a lot of money when there's no need to. A few years ago, I had bought the Insanity workout program DVD collection from a friend of mine but wasn't motivated until now to use it. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, Insanity is this crazy exercise regime that's a 60 day program and it's not for the faint at heart. It's very hard to do, you're going to move, you're going to sweat, you're going to breathe hard and make your heart rate go straight up. When I opened up the package, there was a warning saying that I need to talk to my doctor before I start this program. Needless to say, I ignored it. If I die, I die. So I started the program and I was utterly convinced that the instructor on the video was bound and determined to kill me. But luckily, I was able to get through it, I got better with each fit test as they came. My endurance was building, my stamina was building, I was developing muscles in places I haven't had muscles in years. But there were many times that I had collapsed from shear exhaustion. And I have the videos to prove it. But the difference has started to become more and more noticeable.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 06:20:35 PM by dreamscometrue »

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
Re: My Eighth Experience(s)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 02:50:37 AM »
+1
That was quite a trip, Dreams.  I confess that I did not read every word.  But I would be interested in hearing about your paranormal investigation gear and what that entails.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 09:42:07 AM »
+1
Congrats. Thanks for the dollar, I still owe you!!!
I hope all goes well with your family. Caring for folks is a difficult chore and it's no easier wherever you are, be it Nevada or elsewhere. I wish you luck with that.
Peter seems to have changed your life along with every person you have met on this trip. I'm glad. I'm also glad Lizzie, Jade, Riley and Sindy in particular  were able to get you to feel a true connection with someone.
I trust your health is in order? And your foot is better now?
Please take care. It was an honor to meet you.
HD

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 10:11:27 AM »
+1
Wow dreams. That was an interesting and thorough report. Sound like you had fun for a lifetime. I like how you made lyrics and rhyme to start off everything. I like how you involved the ladies, bowling,, traveling and paranormal  to your experiences. That was great. As always your a great friend and not only do you express yourself through speaking but through writing. That was a great report as always but this is your best so far.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

jadecapri

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 05:53:57 PM »
+1
SATURDAY (April 22, 2017)

PARTY WITH JADE CAPRI (My WrestleMania 33 main event)

I got into Incline Village and punched in the address for the cabin we were going to be staying at and followed the directions. At one point, I started to get suspicious because I knew the cabin was only supposed to be a less than a mile away from the Hyatt Regency and I was going up the mountain. I looked at the address saw what I had done. I had the right house number, but I had the wrong street name. It was one of those cases where the auto fill-in came in and I selected it but it was the wrong address. I know I'm not the only one who's ever done and I'll call anyone a liar if they said it's never happened to them. So anyway, I made the correct address was on my phone and turned around and made my way to the correct location. When I got there, I checked out the place and it was gorgeous. This felt like the perfect location for my first ever overnight. I got some of my stuff in and I started doing some laundry. Yes I know, I do laundry. I'm single folks, come on. But anyway, I was there maybe twenty minutes before Jade got there. I helped her bring her things in and she checked the place out. She really loved it as well. We talked for a little while because we had some time before we needed to head out to dinner.
That has happened to me many times. Hey, I do laundry too. Specially if I would be on the road for as long as you did. That is the good thing about getting a place with washer and dryer. That was such a charming place. Everything looking so nice. The best Airbnb I have stayed on so far.

We took my car and I asked her if she wanted to listen to some music and she said she did and I brought my huge CD case and she picked out the Toto CD Mindfields. I went to the song Melanie which in my opinion is the best song of the album. The video is killer as well. So as I drove, she navigated me to the Lone Eagle Grille. I used the valet parking and we went in and were led to our table. It was really noisy inside due to a musician performing in the main room. It was so loud I could barely hear myself think. Luckily, the table we got was at the far end of the building and we had this great big window overlooking the beach of Lake Tahoe. Well, it wasn't really overlooking it, it was right on the beach. There was just a little walkway separating us and the beach. Oh it was perfect. We started out with drinks, she had a glass of wine and I had water. For those of you who don't know all that well, I don't drink. Then we started looking over the menu and it felt like I was reading in a foreign language. Oh Jade Jade Jade, what did you get me into? So Jade helped me with some of things that were on there because I had never heard of more of half of this stuff. She asked me about a salad to start out with. Uh-oh. Jade, you know I don't eat salads. But in the interest of keeping her happy, I told her I would split a salad with her. When they brought this salad out that was split onto two plates, she saw the look on my face and started laughing. Right before I tried my first bite, she already had her phone out video taping me.
I admire everyone that know so much about music that knows each album and the songs name. I love music, but I am not that good with song names. I think that was one of the best tables. I mean, if you will eat by a lake, you better have a view of it :)
A lot of times they make the food sound more difficult than it is, just to look nice. hahaha the salad... you are so dramatic lol
I couldn't help but laugh. 

Oh great, I'm now going to have an audience of some kind. So to make a long long (sorry, too late, I know) story short, the only way I could eat this thing was if there was bacon on it. Otherwise, I just couldn't. I knew there was a reason I wasn't a salad guy. But she was laughing the whole way through. I'm glad I could provide her with some laughter. So we ordered the main course, she had a elk strip and I had the bison steak with a quail egg. Again, nothing I've ever had. We also ordered some kind of spinach, she asked me if I would split that with her as well since I've never had spinach before, and some kind of baked macaroni and cheese. When everything came out, she tried my bison and I tried her elk...both were very very good. The mac and cheese was good. Now, I just need to try the spinach. Out came the phone again, she wanted to capture this moment. As it would turn out, I loved it. We finished eating and I was getting pretty full so we asked for a bag to put the mac and cheese and spinach into. Our waiter asked us if we wanted desert. I wasn't expecting this but we got a desert menu and again, it was very much like looking at something in a foreign language I had never heard of before. The only thing I actually could read was this chocolate delight special and Jade let's get that one so we did. It came out in this intricate design and the taste was great.
I had to, I knew you would make a face that was worth seeing again. I am glad you liked the spinach and the meet was so delicious. I have lived in two major cities and never had elk or bison before starting traveling to Reno area.

There were about five or six different tastes in this thing. We both really enjoyed it. The waiter came back back and asked if we were ready for the bill and we both said yes and when he brought the bill to us, Jade took it. I was expecting to pay it but she had already decided she was going to take the bill. We took one last drink of our respective drinks and went out to the beach. It was getting dark and cold as the wind was picking up as if a storm was coming through. There wasn't one but it felt like it. The waters were coming above the pier that was just down the beach. No swimming tonight folks.
   We went back to our cabin to settle in for the night. Jade took a shower and while she was doing that, I took my laundry from the washer into the dryer and laid down on the couch and played Criminal Case on my phone. When she was done, I took my own shower but first, I shaved off the mustache. When I got done, she was laying on the couch paying with her phone and she didn't see me come out so I snuck up on her and surprised her yet again. She was happy I shaved off my mustache and then she saw what I was wearing and started laughing...which was exactly the reaction I was going for. I want this woman to laugh. I sat down on the couch with her and we started talking for a little while and then we popped in a DVD. She had never heard of Jeff Dunham so I brought one of his DVDs with me and we watched it. The way we held each other during the DVD was something I've wanted for an extremely long time and it felt so good. I honestly can't even remember the last time (if ever) someone embraced me like this. If I had died during this time, my life would've been complete. I got the one thing I wanted, the one thing I need.
You really like to write details, don't you hehe
No swimming night or day. Sorry, to cold, plus Incline in that area always seem to be so windy.
You will experience that many more times in life. I know that. What some take for granted, others treasure and honestly it is a really nice part for me.
The show was great. He is way better than someone I saw in Las Vegas. He is funny. I am now following him on twitter. 

This moment was pretty much that of my deepest desires. But watching this DVD, she laughed a lot and looked him up on google and looked up some of his puppets as well. I think I gave Jeff a new fan. I'm pretty sure I did anyway.
   After the DVD was done, we decided to turn in for the night for first...well you know. I gave her her surprises for this day and she really liked the one because this particular surprise said so much without saying anything and she loved the simplicity of it...or so she claims. I had one last surprise before the fun began...or should I say to start the fun. She took a huge leap of faith and trusted me with something that I wasn't sure how she would react to. And this surprise as it turned out was something she had never had done to her ever nor had she ever done to anyone else. Now I'm not going to say what it was because I don't want anyone else doing this to her nor her doing this to anyone else. This is just mine and hers alone and it may be the only thing I have that's ours. She was very very pleasantly surprised with this and when I was done, she told me it was her turn...which was something I never thought of but I was excited about it. She returned the favor and I couldn't how good it actually felt. Now I went on for a long time when I was doing this to her and I think she took even longer. It was amazing. Once all was said and done and the fun itself was over which that in itself was probably the most amazing, sensual, intense times I have ever spent, we called it a night and went to sleep.
You did Jeff a favor, by turning someone into being his fan, so you know lol.
To keep it between us, I think it was a really awesome idea and I approved :)
I liked that you took your time to think of something.
When you encounter someone that has done something to another person, not matter how many times it has been done, it was never done by you. Because you are unique and so am I. But this is for the future when you encounter the lady you will spend your time with.
Thank you so much for everything and for saving up for our time together. I know it's not an everyday date for us, but know that I will treasure it.