Author Topic: Another trip to Inez's in Elko and time with "Hot" Hollie  (Read 423 times)

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
Another trip to Inez's in Elko and time with "Hot" Hollie
« on: April 09, 2019, 03:14:15 PM »
+9
As I was threatening to do I managed to make another trip to Elko last week for an appointment that I had made with Hollie. The girl is amazing, she never disappoints in any way. With a super sexy, toned, petite body and a beautiful face to match she is a winner in every way you can imagine. Her personality and sense of humor are also amazing, she was able to keep me laughing through our entire session together. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with her and would like to thank her for everything.
Bella Bella - As a side note, when I rang the bell to enter the front door at Inez's for my appointment with Hollie, there happened to be a line up in progress for another gentleman in the bar area. Bella Bella, who I had spent some time with about a year ago was in that line up and gave me a little smile. I almost didn't make it to the bar about 15 feet away because I kept tripping over my tongue as I watched her walk into the back room. I remembered her being beautiful and sweet but she is currently "drop dead gorgeous", and I need to be sure to return and see her in the future. She was wearing a little number that was backless from the waist down enabling me to analyze her assets, I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect ass and legs with a beautiful face to match. I need to start planning another trip to Elko to continue spending all of my retirement.   tkoss

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Another trip to Inez's in Elko and time with "Hot" Hollie
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 05:11:27 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Hollie, it was so nice to meet you! See you soon :)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Another trip to Inez's in Elko and time with "Hot" Hollie
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 02:06:07 PM »
I just got back this week.  I am sorry I didnt get a chance to chat with you.  There is always next time.

I am glad you had fun with Hollie.