Author Topic: Mila Tommy at Mona's Ranch  (Read 702 times)

Offline Caadorix

• Couch Lint
Mila Tommy at Mona's Ranch
« on: July 11, 2019, 04:51:56 PM »
+16
I’d exchanged a lot of private messages with Mila before making my trip to Elko and was really looking forward to meeting her. I spoke about the outdate within the brothel itself that Louis set up for me beforehand in a different topic, so won’t repeat it here. I felt a definite connection with Mila because of those messages and planned to spend all day Tuesday with her.

I arrived in town at noon on Monday and was hoping I could finally meet her, but she was still sleeping, and I went over to Inez’s for my scheduled party with Bella. I thought I’d only be with Bella for the afternoon, but it went deep into the evening and I didn’t leave Inez’s until 11:00pm that night. I walked over to Mona’s and was met with the otherworldly vision that is Mila. “I was ready for you at one! Where have you been? I’ve been wanting to meet you all day!” Mila was so cute with that playful, little frown, but I explained to her that I fell into Bella and never wanted to come out. She understood and we wound up talking at the bar for two to three hours and set up details for our party the next day.

Mila is the ultimate girl next door. She is trim and slender, yet has a subtle hint of softness that made my head swoon. And that smile! She has a constant smile and the sweetest, most engaging voice.

Best of all, everything about her is sincere. She will not sugarcoat or put up a false facade.

We began our outdate at noon on Tuesday and shared a delightful meal courtesy of The Star Hotel in the brothel itself. The waitress was ready if we needed anything with just a ring of the bell. But Mila had other ideas (only she and I know what that means), and lunch... well, it kind of got derailed.

Don’t worry, I’m not complaining. I finished my steak sandwich much later that evening.

I had five hours booked with Mila but knew I’d get more. We transitioned to her room and I felt I’d died and gone to Heaven. What do you get when you have two people who are dead set on providing each other the ultimate in satisfaction? An amazing dynamic, that’s what. Like Bella, I told Mila that it’s her job to take care of her clients, but who takes care of her? The working girl? That was my job. I’m talking full body massages, constant caressing, doing whatever I possibly can to elicit a positive response and go from there. I’d tell both ladies in each individual party to lay back and relax for up to an hour at a time more than once, let me do all the work. Within what was allowed, I tried everything I possibly could imagine, just wanting to bring them pleasure. Closed eyes and content, happy smiles was all the reward I needed.

Shortly into the party with Mila, I booked an additional 2.5 hours. I knew this would happen because of the amazing connection I had with her from our private messaging. We had a shower party which was one of my ultimate fantasies come to life. Words cannot even begin to describe cuddling in the whirlpool bathtub with a Greek goddess like Mila.

Later on, I booked two more hours, making it 9.5. I wanted more Milafication!

By the end of our time together, Mila had squirmed like a fish on a hook so many times, jumped at places I caressed her (she learned of areas on her body that she had no idea was ticklish thanks to me) and exerted so much effort into pleasing me as well that, the next day, I was told she ate dinner and went right to bed. Her body was covered in sweat and all her mascara was gone, I made her hair a mess thanks to the shower… and it was the most gorgeous sight I’d ever witnessed. Anna said it looked like Mila had been through an all-night party (which, essentially she was if you count hours) and was insistent she get some food in her.

God willing, I plan on returning to Elko next summer for round two with both Mila and Bella. I’d always wanted a threesome, but learned over the past few days that no, I don’t anymore. I prefer the one-on-one and having the latitude to concentrate and provide ultimate satisfaction on a single person. That’s what Elko taught me about myself and, if I had a threesome, I couldn’t do that for two women at the same time. I’m not Superman.

Mila is downright amazing and if you like that girl next door vibe, you can’t go wrong if you book a party with her. Going to Elko and meeting her and Bella was the best decision I’ve ever made in my life, bar none. Thank you to both ladies, as well as Louis, Peter, Anna, Veronica and Ashley. I will never go to another brothel but the two in Elko.

-Caadorix (Jeremy)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 05:21:47 PM by Caadorix »

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Mila Tommy at Mona's Ranch
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 05:27:24 PM »
So glad you enjoyed your time with Mila :) :) It was nice to meet you!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 05:38:03 PM »
Milafied !!!!!!  LOL

Nice to meet you and we look forward to your next trip.

Offline Milatommy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 07:49:15 PM »
+2
Thank you so much for all of the gifts that we were able to use during our party. I love gifts, especially those special toys. The flowers and the birthday present was so sweet, thank you. I loved our lunch date role play fantasy. The very special dress you bought me just for the occasion was beautiful, but it needed to come with knee pads ;) I think we hit nearly every fetish in the book. Spanking, feet play, dress up, role play, toy party, GFE, and so much more. I am excited for your return. I hope you have more new ideas up your sleeve so we can fill 9.5 hours again with the activities you have in mind for me to satisfy you.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 07:54:46 PM by Milatommy »

Offline Caadorix

• Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 06:01:32 AM »
Ha! Should we meet again, the activities I have in mind for you to satisfy me?

You know me by now, Mila. It'll be the other way around. I'll have new activities in mind to satisfy YOU!  :) :) :)

-Caadorix
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 06:03:19 AM by Caadorix »

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 08:40:57 AM »
I will say good job Caadorix, glad you got what you needed/wanted.

But mainly, I want to say congratulations to Mila for giving someone such an awesome party and having the client spoil you as much as you pleasured him.  While I saw your face, we didn't really meet because Caadorix was recovering at the bar when I asked for a lineup, and Caadorix asked me if Mila could skip the lineup so he could book his extra hours with you.  Of course that was fine.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline SierraAntihero

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 04:46:25 PM »
Sounds incredible. I can’t wait to party with Mila.