Author Topic: Mona's & Inez w/ Honey~Jessy~Lily  (Read 477 times)

Offline Gmich

• Lookie-Loo
  • The one and only
Mona's & Inez w/ Honey~Jessy~Lily
« on: January 06, 2020, 10:56:53 PM »
+8
I certainly recall the first time that I passed through Elko in which I had my first experience in a brothel.  It was 2015, I was passing through from working in California heading to Kansas.  It had just so happened that I came across information about Inez.  Of course a little backstory is I have an Asian preference and Inez fit the bill perfectly.  I was only in town for one night unfortunately.  But that experience stuck with me.

Peter was very friendly and could tell that I was nervous since it was my first time in a brothel.  I had a beer to relax the nerves and he presented me with the house lineup that day.  After making my selection we went back for our party.  Since this was 2015 I don't recall who my party was with but it was definitely memorable.

It wasn't until 2017 when I was presented the opportunity with work out in Salt Lake City.  Luckily for me my birthday was coming up soon and I knew where I wanted to go spend it.  That's right, I was Elko bound.  I'd contacted Louis after window shopping on the website for quite some time.  I had a plan and I wanted to set it in motion. 

I set up two appointments that day, one to meet Honey at Inez and the other my 1st double party with Jessy and Lily at Mona's.

Honey~
As luck would have it Honey was getting ready to go on vacation so I started my party day off at Inez. A smile comes to my face when she comes out to meet me.  She's a gorgeous woman with a lot of energy and attributes that you won't forget.  I had a great time partying with Honey for a few hours.

After my party at Inez I was pretty well spent, I thought about rescheduling my next appointment for the following day.
Peter offered to walk me down the street to Mona's so that I could meet Jessy and Lily.  After going into Mona's, Peter set me down at the bar with a beer to recuperate while he went to get the ladies.

Jessy & Lily~
These two ladies came out and I had a bigger smile come to my face.  Both ladies are also gorgeous and have these great attributes.  We spend some time becoming acquainted at the bar with a few drinks.  Both of these ladies are great individually and together.  Of course once I was introduced to them,  I couldn't pass up a party with them both.  I have been back many times since I have partied with Lily and Jessy.  I do have to admit I am a little more partial to my parties with Jessy.

Planning a future trip in the next few days back to my favorite place in Nevada....

Offline Silverado

• Couch Lint
Re: Mona's & Inez w/ Honey~Jessy~Lily
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 04:07:25 AM »
Thanks for your report Gmich! My last trip through Elko included a stop at Mona's. I was able to spend two hours with Lily, a one hour nuru massage and one hour in her room. I am still trying to plan a return trip to see Lily again and hopefully to spend some time with Jessy who has been highly recommended by some of the other individuals on the board.

Offline Gmich

• Lookie-Loo
  • The one and only
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 04:38:41 AM »
Niki is on my radar this trip.  I just missed her last time I was there.  Of course I have to visit with Jessy as well.  I completely understand why Jessy has been so highly recommend as you will too if you get that chance. 

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 12:04:26 PM »
+1
So happy you enjoyed your experiences with Honey, Lily, and Jessy....all absolutely Fabulous Ladies...we can't wait to have you come visit us again!! :)