Author Topic: Mila Tommy @ Mona's  (Read 2713 times)

Offline CoreyInTheHouse

• Regular
Mila Tommy @ Mona's
« on: June 02, 2021, 02:25:22 PM »
+6
Like most of you on here, when I heard Mona's was reopening, I had to go back like the return of the mack, as Mark Morrison would say. It was a shame Nikki, Cherry, and Stephanie weren't an option at the time, but that was okay because it meant more time with Mila. So I called Louis to set it up and luckily Mila agreeded to the party.

I arrived a day before my appointment to say hello to Peter and Anna. Mila also came out that day with Vladmir so I made sure to work out the final details with her. After that, we sat at the bar and just talked while I bought her drinks and pet the good boy.

On the day of our party, Mila came out in stockings and heels and it was at that point I knew this was going to be good. Time just flew by with her. She fulfilled all my stupid little fantasies with a smile and everything felt so natrual and unforced. I had fun talking to her during the down time and even more fun with her during the up time. Mila was even generous enough to put up with my hip hop and r&b song requests to Alexa. It felt like we left on a good note so I'm hoping we could do this again the next time I go back.

Special thanks to Anna, Peter, and Mike for being such cool people and making my time there so relaxing. I'm pretty sure the other ranches roll their eyes when they see that >60% of the reviews here are from just one house but what can I say, Mona's/Inez have that homey feeling and I like that.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 02:58:36 PM by CoreyInTheHouse »

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Mila Tommy @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 03:48:01 PM »
Thanks for the review of Mila....

It was nice talking to you and we look forward to your return..

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 01:08:19 PM »
I am glad you enjoyed being Milafied, see you next time!!!

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
An unsolicited plug
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 04:12:14 PM »
I've never done business with Ms. Mila, but prior to the Plague I sought out a few women who had caught my eye to get a sense of them. Two of them gave me the brush off as soon as they found out I was not booking. Mila was friendly and gracious, taking time to answer my questions. She impressed me as a real lady.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: An unsolicited plug
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 04:47:02 PM »
I've never done business with Ms. Mila, but prior to the Plague I sought out a few women who had caught my eye to get a sense of them. Two of them gave me the brush off as soon as they found out I was not booking. Mila was friendly and gracious, taking time to answer my questions. She impressed me as a real lady.

I agree!  My last night in Elko before the pandemic, I was feeling a little sick.  Mila sat and chatted with me all evening knowing that I probably wasn't going to book.   She's a sweetheart!   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 08:23:33 PM »
I'll never forget when I partied with Mila  :) You were in with Lily, while Mila started me off with a massage 8) then we moved to her room  ;) think we both howled about the same time  ;D

I agree!  My last night in Elko before the pandemic, I was feeling a little sick.  Mila sat and chatted with me all evening knowing that I probably wasn't going to book.   She's a sweetheart!