Author Topic: Jasmine at Desert Rose  (Read 867 times)

Offline SierraAntihero

• Lookie-Loo
Jasmine at Desert Rose
« on: May 25, 2021, 10:02:56 PM »
+3
I have no doubt that Mila and Bella deserve all the praise they’ve recently gotten on this board, but thought it was time I added something new after my recent party with Jasmine at Desert Rose. Desert Rose is seldom mentioned in this forum, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out why. Like Mustang, it has a relaxed bar/strip club vibe with no  obligations to “spend on pussy in the first 3 minutes or gtfo” expectation of several other houses that we all know and which I therefore don’t need to name.

I was in Elko and had previously noticed Jasmine’s pictures on Instagram. I won’t link her account here, as I don’t know if she would approve, but if you’re so inclined, it won’t be difficult to find. We had a GREAT party - one of the best I’ve ever had, in fact. She is even more beautiful in person than she is in pictures, and I also found her to be of significantly above average intelligence and very engaging in conversation. That never hurts right?

It was a great time with Jasmine on my first ever trip to Desert Rose. It certainly won’t be my last. 10/10.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:09:30 PM by SierraAntihero »

Offline Cain Carter

• High Roller
Re: Jasmine at Desert Rose
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 10:35:38 PM »
I've partied with Jasmine, also, and this review of her is spot on. Personally, I find her very mellow, which is definitely a good thing.
And I threw myself into the merriment, because I knew it would have to end.

Offline SierraAntihero

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 10:41:17 PM »
I've partied with Jasmine, also, and this review of her is spot on. Personally, I find her very mellow, which is definitely a good thing.

Thanks Cain, not surprised you had a good party with Jasmine as well!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 11:25:54 AM »
+1
Jasmine is one of the best pole dancers in the country.  I love to watch her do her thing.    8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 07:44:27 PM »
+2
  I have personally  watched  this BEAUTIFUL artistry  of perfection of her skills  mastering  the dancers pole  at the desert rose in elko !
 To top off this ladys  amazing skills  as a genuinely  professional and demur adatude  in eroticism of pole dancing  is a must see event 
  she is a very genuinely beautifully sweet and calm lady and her personality is  very proud and integrity minded  completely.

Offline SierraAntihero

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 10:53:02 PM »
Jasmine is one of the best pole dancers in the country.  I love to watch her do her thing.    8)

She certainly is. She looked like a goddess spinning around the pole in her red bikini 🤤