Author Topic: Mila Tommy - What an AMAZING Woman!!!  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Fairytale

• Couch Lint
Mila Tommy - What an AMAZING Woman!!!
« on: January 21, 2022, 06:46:16 PM »
+8
Hi everyone.  I just returned from a short trip to Elko with the hopes of visiting with a few of the ladies at Inez's and Mona's.  However, after my first encounter with Mila, I found myself unwilling to look anywhere else!

I got into town, checked into my hotel room and grabbed a quick shower, and checked in with Louis to see who was available from my list of hopefuls.  I was told that Bella had just left (which legitimately made me sad), but that several others on my list were willing and waiting.  I wanted to meet up with Mila first, so off I went.  I was greeted at Mona's by the exceptional bar tender (whose name I'm genuinely embarrassed to say I don't remember) who offered me a drink and called out Mila for me.  Mila came out and I'm sure I had the biggest kid-in-a-candy-store grin on my face!  She looked absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!  Even though she had cleavage to spare, I was instantly drawn to her eyes (the rest of her face was covered in a mask).  She has these amazingly expressive eyes!  I'm sure she was thinking "Oh great. Another middle-aged fatso."  However, I never suspected it.  She was incredibly kind and introduced me to Vladimir (Mona's new mascot, I think).  We had a drink or two at the bar, talked for a while, and finally went back for some fun!

To say that she has beautiful breasts is to do them a disservice.  They were huge, perky, and firm!  We started off with a nuru massage that made my eyes roll in the back of my head, then moved on to a few different positions.  At the end, she brought us both to a mutual finish, which I've never had before.  Y'all....  She's a squirter!!!!!!  IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!!  We ended our time quietly chatting while she gave me a back massage.  I went back to my hotel room, grabbed another quick shower and immediately passed out.

I woke up the next morning with one of the worst back aches I've had in several years (thanks to the marble-hard bed - thanks Ramada).  I was more than a little worried that I wouldn't be able to have a second go around because of it.  After several hours of stretching, I felt good enough to head back to Mona's.  I was thinking of visiting one of the other ladies before I left, but I just wanted to be with Mila again too badly.  Called and set up an appointment, and a few hours later, headed over for another fantastic hour with Mila!

When I got there, Anna greeted me and we had a nice chat while Mila finished getting ready.  Mila came out in this short little dress and looked sexy as hell!  We had another couple of drinks at the bar and chatted a little bit, then went back for some fun.  We tried a few different positions this time (I HIGHLY recommend doggy-style - it was magical).  After the "fun" was over, we spent a little bit of time chatting while she gave me a VERY nice hand-job.

Mila is an absolute treasure.  Louis, Peter, and Anna, please do whatever you need to do to keep her!  She's a hard worker, and is an absolute sweetheart!  I've seen a couple of posts about nominating her for COY.  I wholeheartedly agree with that nomination!  I'm hoping to return next month, but even if it's not for another few months, I know I'll be looking to party with her again!

Offline dustin

• Regular
Re: Mila Tommy - What an AMAZING Woman!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 09:16:43 PM »
Mila is amazing that is for sure. I am so glad I extended my stay to meet her, and I cant wait to visit again (hopefully soon).

Offline CJ

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022, 04:28:52 PM »
A lot of us feel the same about Mila as you do, Fairytale. She is definitely one of a kind, and a party with her is something you will never forget!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 12:42:10 AM »
It was great to see you! I am so happy you enjoyed your time with Mila, she is the sweetest!! We hope to see you soon!!

Online RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 07:55:21 PM »
Awesome review of Mila! She is one of the best, and I’m glad you two got to connect! :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline Super_Monger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 07:39:43 PM »
Awesome review of Mila! She is one of the best, and I’m glad you two got to connect! :)

I sincerely love the way Roxy always speaks well of other courtesans AND the way she keeps up with the forums and with Discord.  She is a true treasure.  I cannot wait to see her in Elko when I come in May!  Perhaps after the above post I should consider a threesome with Roxy & Mila.... hmmmm

Offline nblaw95

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 08:26:20 PM »

I sincerely love the way Roxy always speaks well of other courtesans AND the way she keeps up with the forums and with Discord.  She is a true treasure.  I cannot wait to see her in Elko when I come in May!  Perhaps after the above post I should consider a threesome with Roxy & Mila.... hmmmm

10/10, can personally recommend  ;)

Offline Fairytale

• Couch Lint
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2022, 08:34:52 PM »

I think that is an absolutely FANTASTIC idea!