Author Topic: Mona/Inez  (Read 658 times)

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
Mona/Inez
« on: February 27, 2022, 08:34:50 AM »
+6
Just got back from a trip to Elko. Spent three days parting at Mona/Inez. I want to thank Anna and Peter for making me feel so welcome and making sure I had a great time. Also, thanks to Louis for helping me set up appointments with my favorite ladies. Can’t say enough about how fantastic this place is. Beautiful ladies, free drinks, the monger rate, and frequent F_ _ _ _ _ card to make points towards a free 30-minute party. Thanks to everyone for running such a great place to relax and have a great time. 

Offline Florida Couple

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Mona/Inez
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 09:46:23 AM »
That's awesome.. the appointments are key, we found out.  We lucked out meeting some ladies... sometimes they're booked up and you don't get to see who you want without a little planning.
Married Florida Couple Looking For Fun

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 09:55:58 AM »
When did you leave? I flew ito Elko on Friday afternoon.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 10:34:49 AM »
I left Friday morning. Sorry I missed you. Last time I was there in Feb I just missed the Florida Couple.

Offline Dandaman

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 12:03:14 PM »
Thanks for the reviews Captain Jack.  Sounds like a fantastic trip.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 12:41:14 PM »
I left Friday morning. Sorry I missed you. Last time I was there in Feb I just missed the Florida Couple.

Yeah, probably missed me by about 6-7 hours. I also just missed Mila, she took some time off.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 12:57:16 PM by SMRKIA »

Offline ugetwhatugive

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 06:23:53 PM »
I can't wait to go myself in April. So many incentives I had to speed up my travel dates by several months.

Offline ugetwhatugive

• High Roller
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 06:29:17 PM »
Do you know how much drinks that we buy for the ladies are going for? I know they get a split with the house. I do mostly cash but don't want to carry more than needed for a party and drinks at the bar. I stopped bringing cards to prevent myself from overspending.

Offline Essdub

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 07:49:45 PM »
Do you know how much drinks that we buy for the ladies are going for? I know they get a split with the house. I do mostly cash but don't want to carry more than needed for a party and drinks at the bar. I stopped bringing cards to prevent myself from overspending.

Lady drinks were $15 last time I was there.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2022, 08:15:20 PM »
Just got back from a trip to Elko. Spent three days parting at Mona/Inez. I want to thank Anna and Peter for making me feel so welcome and making sure I had a great time. Also, thanks to Louis for helping me set up appointments with my favorite ladies. Can’t say enough about how fantastic this place is. Beautiful ladies, free drinks, the monger rate, and frequent F_ _ _ _ _ card to make points towards a free 30-minute party. Thanks to everyone for running such a great place to relax and have a great time.

It was nice finally meeting you in person...  Thank you for the kind words.  Besides the things we do front of the house for customers... we work behind the scene creatively for the benefits of the ladies.  One you already know about that makes us a bit unique to other houses in Nevada.  We have others in the works but they havent landed yet.

Offline ugetwhatugive

• High Roller
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2022, 06:35:08 AM »

Lady drinks were $15 last time I was there.

Okay, good to know on how much cash to bring. Sounds like it's around what drinks are in a regular bar. I like to be sociable and spending time talking before a party.

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2022, 04:48:51 PM »
and keep in mind drinks for mongers are free.