Author Topic: Monas & Inezs - Mila/Jessy/Torri - The Elko Experience  (Read 898 times)

Offline tygryffon

• Couch Lint
  • tygryffon
Monas & Inezs - Mila/Jessy/Torri - The Elko Experience
« on: April 07, 2022, 08:26:42 AM »
+7
Late review - this was back in the first half of March and it's been a bit of a hectic month ever since!

Travel: As someone who, unfortunately, has to travel a lot... It's a terrible time to be flying. I experienced a significant delay both coming in and going out, which is happening a lot more often lately. The good news is that the folks in Elko were super accommodating to make sure I still had some fun when I finally got there :). My advice would be that if Elko is drivable for you, drive it! If not, take an early flight so you have the most options available for rebooking when things go badly.

Lodging: I decided to revisit Stockmans for this trip - you can't beat the proximity. The good news is that, since my last stay, they've changed around the menu at their restaurant - I'd also say that the food was a good bit better than previous trips as well. Unfortunately the constant battle with heat outages and the everpresent bright lights and poor curtains reminded me why I stopped staying there - thankfully the ladies helped warm me back up. I'll be returning to Shutters as my mainstay.

Food: Unfortunately there were a lot of day-job emergencies that kept me pretty busy and I usually chose to go party rather than find somewhere to eat and just grabbed quick bites at Stockmans. That said, Torri suggested I try Rigobertos and it was really good! I'd say I far preferred it to my other Elko Mexican experience of Garibaldis which was just okay.

I did make it to Gold Dust West - it's hard to beat their prime rib deal. It's good, it's cheap, it's convenient... and the fancy Pepsi Freestyle machine was pretty damned cool. Call me easily amused, but they earned some rare gambling dollars from me just for having that machine to play with.

Torri: I had been hoping to see Torri for a while but the stars never aligned - happily, this time, it worked out! Torri is a beautiful lady who is a real joy to talk to. She has some great hobbies and I really enjoyed learning more about her and her experiences. Ask her about her truck :). Beyond being a fantastic person to hang out with, she's a lot of fun once the party starts. If I were giving out superlative awards, Torri would hands down win "Most Enthusiastic" in her work. Definitely see her if you can!

Mila: Mila remains one of my favorite human beings on the planet. I can't really describe how much I enjoy being around her and all of the accolades she receives on this forum are well earned. If you haven't been Milafied yet, go see her and treat her like the Queen that she is.

Jessy: I've made a Mila+Jessy two-girl a regular part of my trips. Jessy is beautiful, friendly, and a bubble of positivity. You can't get Mila and Jessy together without your mood lifting - they have great chemistry together as friends and these two are a big part of the "Elko Experience" in my book. 

I unfortunately just missed Cheyenne but will do my best to see her on a future trip!

Team Elko: The other half of the "Elko Experience" are the staff. The managers and bartenders are fantastic and always do their best to give you a welcoming and comfortable experience, even (and especially) when things don't go as planned. I've traditionally spent most of my time at Monas so it was nice to get over to Inezs on this trip a bit and spend a little time with Peter. Louis as always made planning a piece of cake and took good care of me when my arrival kept getting pushed back by delays. Newbies looking to go to Elko, the best advice I can continue to give is give him a call. You'll be well taken care of.

The "March Madness" deal was a fantastic one and was much appreciated! My FF cards are primed for my return - looking forward to things calming down a bit so I can come use them  ;D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 08:31:47 AM by tygryffon »
SG - Satisfaction Guaranteed

Offline Florida Couple

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Monas & Inezs - Mila/Jessy/Torri - The Elko Experience
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 11:16:16 AM »
Awesome reviews.. thank you for sharing.   Mila & Jessy are both on our radar.. We've met Mila before but, not Jessy.  Too bad you missed Cheyenne, her online personality maker her seem like someone we would be interested in.
Married Florida Couple Looking For Fun

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 05:38:58 PM »
So happy to hear you had a fantastic time!! Torri, Mila, and Jessy are phenomenal hotties!! See you next time!!

Offline Dandaman

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2022, 11:34:41 AM »
Great review.  I also missed Torri last time around, and hope to rectify that in a few weeks.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 09:43:58 AM »
she iw a great lady!  Dial me up if I can answer any scheduling questions

Offline ugetwhatugive

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 11:16:03 PM »
Good review
Flights to the area seem really hectic, so I'll be driving to Elko. Torri is also on my radar.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 02:09:31 PM »
Problem is that if something does go wrong you’ll probably have to wait a day to get where you are going, just the 1 flight. I experienced 2-3 hour delays both ways as well, luckily it was the 2nd leg each time so no missed flights. Had that been the other way around I would have been pushed back a day on both my arrival to Elko and my arrival home.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2022, 12:36:34 AM »
I prefer driving too. An 11-hour drive to Elko isn't that much more travel time than a flight with SLC stop, if you count driving/cab ride to the airport, check in & security lines, layover time at SLC, and god forbid if you miss the connecting flight due to a delayed first leg. I always have several places along the way I would like to visit, making the drive more enjoyable.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2022, 07:42:56 AM »
I'm with you on flights right now. My post covid air travel has been painful, with more flights delayed/cancelled than actually leave and arrive on time. I used to fly every other week and other than the occasional issue due to weather, it was fairly stable. Not so anymore. And it doesn't matter than airline.

My stockman's room was the opposite. First floor in the sun and blazing hot. I couldn't get it cooled down.

Had a similar experience at Gold Dust west. Its a great deal. And I may stay at the Hampton Inn across the street as I've had better success with Hilton properties.

And the ladies, well, they are always great. Certainly worth the trip!

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2022, 12:15:10 AM »
Yes nowadays I won't consider flying unless it's to the east coast, and I haven't had the desire to travel to the east coast yet since Covid.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Super_Monger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2022, 06:02:17 PM »
Great review.  I'll have to check out Mila/Jessy combo myself one of these days.  Torri has also peaked my interest now.

Offline X1A

• Couch Lint
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2022, 11:42:18 PM »
on my to do list.  ;D