Author Topic: Monger Madness consensus trip reports  (Read 6325 times)

shooter

Monger Madness consensus trip reports
« on: March 09, 2011, 01:02:22 PM »
Wednesday March 9. Breakfast at Scrulples: Shooter, Gimpyandlimpy, Prospector Bob, Fairoakean, Hiking Guy.  We heard a rumor that Double D had driven Cobia down to the Sagebrush instead of attending breakfast! Music Man, Just Tom....... MIA
Sounds like Exit 28 tonight around 7:00pm
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 11:06:14 PM by shooter »

ovr-da-hill

Re: Monger Madness consensus trip reports
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 04:39:53 PM »
Shooter,

I know your mind is on other things but isn't today the 9th?

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 07:29:28 PM »
My Monger Madness Wednesday afternoon: 3/9/2011

After breakfast at Scruples I headed down to Mound House to check out the KitKat, Sagebrush & Love Ranch.  My first stop was the KitKat.  I had about six ladies in my lineup of which I recognized two of them--Anaya but she's been working there and has also worked at the Chicken ranch (where I've partied with her) and a lady I remember from the Moonlite named Laila.  One of the new ladies caught my eye--Kellie--about 5'6", blonde, thin,easy to chat with & very cute with a great butt!  I picked her and we chatted for about 30min in the parlor before going on a tour where she showed me around the KitKat (I hadn't been there for over a year, I think).  We ended up in the VIP room to negotiate--nice room with jacuzzi & comfy bed which the house sets the minimum price for using this room at $500.  She doesn't do the GFE type of parties that I like to find (i.e. kissing, 69) but since this would be my first party of my trip & long overdue for a party, we came to a very reasonable amount for a BJ/massage party in her room with lots of caressing and lasting 45min.  I had a great time with Kellie today and will be partying with her again this trip and, if I wasn't headed to Elko for 3 nights this trip, I'd be partying with Kellie a whole bunch of times this trip.

My next stop was the Sagebrush. I think I had a lineup of 5-6 ladies of which I recognized Rose. We talked at the bar for a bit before heading to her room to negotiate. She doesn't do the GFE type things I like but a simple BJ type party with her would be OK for me (adding DATY into the party ups the price by a lot).  Since I had just partied with Kellie@KitKat, I wasn't recovered enough to consider another party this soon.

My last stop was the Love Ranch.  I think I had about 8 ladies in the lineup of which I remember Vanilla, Frenchie, Jenai, Sophia & Carmen.  After the lineup Vanilla, Frenchie & Jenai came over to chat to get reacquainted.  Vanilla & I talked about the upcoming Mardi Graw party where I learned a few things about bead necklaces & boob flashing that I had not heard before--I'll let Vanilla post about that to fill the rest of you in.  Jenai came over and we chatted a bit and I must say she was looking hotter than I've ever seen her--booty short outfit & tight little body--oh my my--I may have to put her on my "list" this trip!  Jenai is another lady I've been thinking about partying with--she's always been so personable & fun to hang out with and always takes the time to say "hi" with a hug, and is yet another one of those Love Ranch ladies who's difficult to miss while hanging out in the parlor. Frenchie also came over chat (along with a hug & kiss) and looking so hot, as always, in her tiny, tight booty outfit. She has her new "boobs" and was showing them off--I was surprised she didn't have any pain when she massaged  them (in front of me, of course--such a tease!) since her surgery was fairly recent. Now, I don't typically like enhanced breasts on a lady since I prefer ladies with small features but Frenchie's look very good (and natural) on her and are sized perfectly for her small frame.  This is yet another Love Ranch lady that really catches my eye & my attention & gets me thinking about partying with her. I've also had several recommendations for Frenchie from some of the Monger's I know & trust. I tried to party with her at Winterfest but we couldn't come to an agreement on a party--after meeting her again today, I think I may just have to try again this trip!

After I left the Love Ranch, I met up with Shooter at Saucy's BBQ at the Peppermill.  MusicMan joined us by the time we got served. I had my usual pulled-pork BBQ and that sure hit the hunger spot. I'll have to visit that place again this trip!

That's all for my update--I'm off to exit 28 for tonight. I don't think I'll party as I'm getting a bit tired but I'd like to see who''s working & see if anyone catches my eye for a possible party on another day or night.

The Hiking Guy

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 07:38:12 PM »
HG,

Thanks for the status report!!  Your info is like water for someone dieing of thirst!!  Keep the info coming and have a GREAT trip!

ODH

shooter

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 11:10:21 PM »
Wednesday night  at Exit 28, Shooter, Gimpyandlimpy, Just Tom, Hiking Guy, Cobia, Prospector Bob, and Fairoakean.  Personally i showed Phoenix what a great party is like, Jaquazzi, couch, and bed were all used. She walked me back to the parlour nekkid. As I was about to leave she ran across the room and jumped into my arms to kiss me goodbye, still naked mind you. The five guys sitting at the table behind her got a real good look at Phoenix, I made sure of that!

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 07:59:19 AM »
Wednesday night  at Exit 28, Shooter, Gimpyandlimpy, Just Tom, Hiking Guy, Cobia, Prospector Bob, and Fairoakean.  Personally i showed Phoenix what a great party is like, Jaquazzi, couch, and bed were all used. She walked me back to the parlour nekkid. As I was about to leave she ran across the room and jumped into my arms to kiss me goodbye, still naked mind you. The five guys sitting at the table behind her got a real good look at Phoenix, I made sure of that!

shooter,

Please tell us that it was Phoenix who was naked and not you!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 08:35:07 AM »
My Monger Madness Wednesday evening: 3/9/2011

I arrived at exit 28 (Mustang) at about 8pm and found shooter & the other mongers hanging out at the bar.  I had heard that Gimpy&Limpy had already gone back for a party with 2 ladies. Phoenix was in the bar area too and recognized me and came over to give me a hug like she always does ;D. She was wearing another one of those skimpy bikinis and chatting it up with guys hanging out. She seemed in a very cheerful mood tonight, quite playful & enjoyable to hang with. I think shooter noticed it too and took her back for a party that night--I think it's his first party with Phoenix. She definitely has the kind of body I'd like to play with.

After visiting at the Mustang, I headed over to the Wildhorse & chatted with a few ladies but noticed April--this is the April who use to work at the Mustang but has been working at the Wildhorse lately. She's a different April than the one who is my favorite at the Wildhorse but that April hasn't been working since August.  I'd been thinking about partying with this "new" April at the Wildhorse since I met her at Winterfest this year and one of the monger's recommended her to me. April & I talked for a long time and then headed to the negotiation room to workout the details for a party. We came to a workable agreement on price & activities but since it was too late for me to party (I'm not a night owl), we setup a date/time for that party for after I return from Elko. I think she said she'll be working until Sunday morning (she works the 9pm to 9am shift) and then taking some days off but will be available by appointment--so I'll be setting up my appointment for my party with her after my Elko excursion.

Tomorrow (Thursday) morning I'll be at Scruples for breakfast. It should be quite a group at Scruples since many of the monger's who are in town have said they'll be there. I expect a larger group on Thursday morning than the 5 that showed up Wednesday morning. After my Scruples breakfast I plan to head back down to Mound House to party (again) with Kellie at the KitKat and probably hit Q's BBQ for lunch after that party before heading back to my room at the Peppermill for a nap--I think I'm going to need one.  Later that night I'll probably head back down to Mound House to see if I can party at the Moonlite with JennyJade, TexasAngel, MixieRose or whoever.

The Hiking Guy
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:42:48 AM by Hiking Guy »

shooter

Re: Monger Scruples Madness consensus trip reports
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 02:36:50 PM »
Scruples breakfast Thursday. Shooter, Gimpyandlimpy, Hiking Guy, Prospector Bob, and Fairoakean. Halfway through breakfast Scruples and  the rest of the mall lost power.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 05:29:26 PM »
Scruples breakfast Thursday. Shooter, Gimpyandlimpy, Hiking Guy, Prospector Bob, and Fairoakean. Halfway through breakfast Scruples and  the rest of the mall lost power.

shooter,

DoubleD also joined us--maybe a bit late but he was there.  So I think we had six at Scruples on Thursday morning.  It was also the first time I remember meeting DoubleD--although he remembers seeing me at the Wild Horse a while back.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 06:30:36 PM »
My Monger Madness Thursday morning: 3/10/2011

I went to Scruples for breakfast where I found Shooter, Gimpyandlimpy, myself, Prospector Bob, Fairoakean & DoubleD joined us a little later too.  After my Scruples breakfast I headed back down to Mound House to party (again) with Kellie@KitKat--and had another very enjoyable 45min party and the 2nd party of my trip (and my 2nd party with Kellie).  She sounded quite busy the last two days and had already set up an appointment with someone for later in the afternoon after my party was finished.  I'm already thinking of seeing her again (my 3rd with her) sometime before the end of my trip--either Friday morning or Tuesday evening.  The last day of her trip is Tuesday (March 15th) and she works 12noon-12midnight (and to 2am on the weekends) but may take a couple of days off (Saturday-Monday) but not sure which yet. After my party with Kellie, I headed over to Q's BBQ for a great Pulled-Pork BBQ lunch!

Later tonight, probably around 9pm, I'm planning on arriving at the Moonlite--I haven't been there yet this trip.  I'd like to tour with a few ladies regarding a party and if that doesn't work out, I'll try to party with JennyJade@MLBR again, and if that doesn't work out, head over to Love Ranch to check out Jenai & Frenchie again.  If all that fails and I'm not too tired to try for an evening party, I'll just head back to KitKat to party with Kellie again since she'll be working until 12midnight.

My plans for tomorrow (Friday) morning are to arrive at Scruples for breakfast at 10am and then head down to Mound House after Scruples and visit the Love Ranch again or maybe just party with Kellie@KitKat again.

The Hiking Guy

shooter

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 06:31:02 PM »

shooter,

DoubleD also joined us--maybe a bit late but he was there.  So I think we had six at Scruples on Thursday morning.  It was also the first time I remember meeting DoubleD--although he remembers seeing me at the Wild Horse a while back.

The Hiking Guy

I should have wriiten the names down I guess.

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 07:04:49 PM »
Thanks for the updates, guys!  DD let me know if you get Cobia outside of Exit 28.   ;D

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 07:31:45 PM »
According to the clock on the wall, it should be brothel time in Reno.  I hope the guys have a great time tonight.  I recon Goldie will show up tomorrow evening to make it a guys and gal party. 

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 10:06:05 AM »
My Monger Madness Thursday night: 3/10/2011

My plan was to try to party with JennyJade@MLBR tonight so that's where I headed and arrived about 9pm.  I got a lineup of about 10 ladies of who I remember: JordanSoprano, BarbieGirl, TexasAngel and a couple more I recognize but can't remember their names right now, but Jenny wasn't in the lineup, so I went to the bar and noticed that Jenny was with a customer--I guess I arrived a little too late. I thought TexasAngel looked cute--very petite lady (18 years old, I think) but looks younger. I hung out for a while and Jordan came over to chat for a bit and catch up. I really had my mind on Jenny so I thought I'd come back later to try again.

I headed over to the Love Ranch after my visit at the Moonlite.  As always, they had a great lineup of about 10 ladies--something for everyone.  I remember seeing Jill, Frenchie (oh la la), Sophia, JennyMorena, Vanilla, August.  I was looking for Jenai but found out she works 6am-6pm or so.  I'll have to look for her Friday after breakfast at Scruples when I head down to the Love Ranch. I talked with August for quite a bit that night--she use to work at the original CherryPatch and was telling me about that place--just like I've heard from other ladies who have worked there. I went on a tour with Sophia, a blonde, Argentinian lady with a strong accent. Her negotiations are a lot like JennyMorena's--her hands roaming in all the right places. We came to an agreement for a party for what I like to do but it was about 10pm and I was winding down for the night, so I declined a party but will keep that party in mind during this trip. Back out in the parlor I had a nice long chat will Jill. She such a personable lady and so easy to chat with. And of course, JennyMorena came over and snuggled up to me while telling Jill about her "conquests" with me over the years. Jenny caught a guy checking her out so she took him for a tour and I never saw either come back!  Frenchie, looking hot as always and wearing a mini-mini skirt, came over and gave me a hug to let me know she's ready when I am--one of these days I've got to get a party with that "perfect 10". It was really getting late for me now, 11:30pm, so I said my goodbye's, including a hug (again) from Frenchie, and left the Love Ranch.

As I was driving away from the Love Ranch, my car just seemed to veer off to the right and ended up in a parking space at the KitKat--how convenient!  I thought--well, since I'm here and I know that Kellie@KitKat works until midnight tonight, I might as well stop in.  Kellie saw me when I came in, smiled & came over and gave me a hug. I thought she might be tired, like I was, but she was eager to party again. So, we did a repeat party of what we did earlier that day--my first 2 parties/day this trip with more to come when I get to Inez's in Elko this weekend. I was really tired but I wanted to see if Kellie could finish me that late at night and for my 2nd party of the day. The party was great, just like the other two parties I had with her this trip and while it took her a little longer, she had no trouble giving me my "happy ending". I really wish she provided the GFE type parties I like to find--if she did, I'd probably have most of my parties there this trip.

Well, I'm already late for Scruples so I'm headed over there now for breakfast and then down to the Love Ranch about noon or so and later, I'm looking forward to the Mardi Gras party at the Love Ranch tonight at 7pm.  I haven't decided yet, but I'm thinking of extending my stay in Reno by one day and head to Elko on Sunday afternoon instead of Saturday.  I'll know by tonight if I'm going to do that.  It sort of depends on who I might be able to party with (and afford) but running out of time to do so--these 10-day Nevada trip are getting to be too short!

I'll see some of you Monger Madness attendees at Scuples in about 30 minutes,

The Hiking Guy

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »
Thanks for the updates, guys!  DD let me know if you get Cobia outside of Exit 28.   ;D

******update****breaking news!!!

Cobia popped his cherry for the first time away from exit 28!!!  It was the Sagebrush and the lady was.......Brianna!!. She's a sweetheart and really took care of the old monger. He told me on the way back that "THAT WAS WORTH THE TRIP DOWN THERE"!..   DD
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control